I don't got very good confidence

• I don't got very good confidence

Ok so I'm sixteen years old and I've have had 1 girlfriend but i've never kissed a girl and i barely feel comfortable talk to girls or it would take a while to get comfortable to talk to a girl i think is hot. Im 5' 11'' high and in great shape, great looking smart, got the whole package a guy would want.. The problem is the fact that every time I start talking to a girl i get nervous and go away. I may act shy around girls when i am really not shy at all, just uncomfortable around girls. I'm very fun guy to be around as told by girls i know but i still don't have the confidence to just start talking to a girl that i don't know, i have had alot of times where girls would want to talk to me but i wasn't comfortable talking to them so i wouldn't talk to them....What can i do?How can i face my problem?
    • Re: I don't got very good confidence

Hey there,

In no way is this a shot at you, but I just want to check, you're pretty sure you're attracted to only girls? You should be safe to answer this question maturely, because it's not odd that people find themselves confused about how they feel towards a sex.

Concerning you being shy and nervous, when in reality you're usually not it could be the girl, this is quit different but it's possible. Some people never can open up our act themselves until someone really takes a shine to them, the right person. Honestly you might feel nervous and uncomfortable around some of these chicks because you're not comfortable with them, not yourself. It's something to take into consideration, you know?

Honestly all I can say is, keep looking for the right person until you're comfortable with them, no matter who it is. You're going to want to do what's best for you.

joethestar wrote:

Ok so I'm sixteen years old and I've have had 1 girlfriend but i've never kissed a girl and i barely feel comfortable talk to girls or it would take a while to get comfortable to talk to a girl i think is hot. Im 5' 11'' high and in great shape, great looking smart, got the whole package a guy would want.. The problem is the fact that every time I start talking to a girl i get nervous and go away. I may act shy around girls when i am really not shy at all, just uncomfortable around girls. I'm very fun guy to be around as told by girls i know but i still don't have the confidence to just start talking to a girl that i don't know, i have had alot of times where girls would want to talk to me but i wasn't comfortable talking to them so i wouldn't talk to them....What can i do?How can i face my problem?

hmm.........
      No.
      -If you get nervous and "go away", then how would girls know your a fun guy to be with...? Almost everything you wrote is pretty much an oxymoron.
      You do realize this?
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Perhaps you should stop to think for a second, Bigsteve. Throw some kind of logic at the situation. I think it's pretty normal to have a female friend that can tell you you're a fun guy to be around, on the other hand it's a totally different situation when you're trying to engage into some form of flirting or a relationship with someone.

That's how girls could state he's a fun guy, through friendship.

joethestar wrote:

The problem is the fact that every time I start talking to a girl i get nervous and go away.

Oh yeah that's it. You talk to a girl, or a girl talks to you, and somewhere near the beginning, you just "walk away."

joethestar wrote:

I may act shy around girls when i am really not shy at all, just uncomfortable around girls.

Then you act uncomfortable around girls, you just act shy but you're actually not shy.

joethestar wrote:

I'm very fun guy to be around as told by girls i know but i still don't have the confidence to just start talking to a girl that i don't know,

Now why would you want to talk to a girl you don't know..?

joethestar wrote:

i have had alot of times where girls would want to talk to me but i wasn't comfortable talking to them so i wouldn't talk to them....What can i do?How can i face my problem?

I would recommend you talk to the same girls you know when they're *not* showing cleavage. Stay away from them if they show cleavage. And when they don't show cleavage, go up to them and start talking to them or let them talk to you.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Edge wrote:

In no way is this a shot at you, but I just want to check, you're pretty sure you're attracted to only girls? You should be safe to answer this question maturely, because it's not odd that people find themselves confused about how they feel towards a sex.

wow! I was just about to say that exact thing! In fact that is how I myself found out I was gay, took me a while to realise, but I got it eventually.

Again, not a shot at the OP... and sorry for going on a tangent abit.
      compromise (noun): A mutual agreement whereby you don't actually get what you wanted, but at least get the satisfaction of knowing that the other fucker isn't going to get what he wanted either.