How to convince a girl to get an abortion?

• Re: How do I convince her to get an abortion?

catateface wrote:

I respect your right to not get an abortion if you don't want one. But every time a guy jacks off he's killing unborn potential children. I don't see prenatal abortion as any worse. And I don't think you understand what I mean when I say my parents are HARD CORE. Trust me, if you were in my shoes you'd be trying the same thing or worse.

Ummmm... NO. Masturbating doesn't kill any more potential children than does not masturbating. Unused sperm is reabsorbed into the body, so unless you're going to have sex, the sperm are going to be "wasted" anyways. Besides, in conception only ONE sperm out of 40 MILLION or more is going to make a baby, except with twins. And why don't you just do something else equally wrong by their standards? Try breaking as many of the Ten Commandments and committing as many of the seven deadly sins in front of them as you can.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

catateface wrote:

I'm sorry, did you just suggest that I rape my girlfriend to get her pregnant, then it would be okay to have an abortion? Because that's a little messed up, dude.

Way to twist my bloody words around i ment if a girl was actually raped by someone she doesnt know. how could u even think like that
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

apollo-might wrote:

How did that hurt your girlfriend more? Hurt her more than getting an abortion?

My gf decided not to have the abortion. Everybody said to just lie to my parents about it and say we had done it, and my gf thought that was a good idea, so we did it. But my parents are crazy.

My girlfriend's words to me the other day: "I really wish we'd done the abortion." Now I feel like shit.

joemoe93 wrote:

Ummmm... NO. Masturbating doesn't kill any more potential children than does not masturbating. Unused sperm is reabsorbed into the body, so unless you're going to have sex, the sperm are going to be "wasted" anyways. Besides, in conception only ONE sperm out of 40 MILLION or more is going to make a baby, except with twins. And why don't you just do something else equally wrong by their standards? Try breaking as many of the Ten Commandments and committing as many of the seven deadly sins in front of them as you can.

No, even with twins it's still just one sperm, one sperm, one egg, the egg just splits.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Step up to the plate and be a man. This is not about you and your selfish wants, its now about her, the baby, you and then her parents and then at the bottom are your parents.

Although I am definitely "Pro Choice" I think the bottom line decision has to be the Mother of the baby first. If you are more worried about you and the changes that have to make because of the pregnancy you need a character morality check.

The way that I look at it is this. If you are man enough to make a baby you better be man enough to accept the responsibilities for it. You should have thought about that before you pulled your pecker out of your pants.

This guy is Crazy...You would actually leave your girlfriend to find another girl to do this. What are you gona date and ask her on the date "Oh yeah will u get pregnant and then have an abortion so my mom and dad will get off my back" They'll think ur crazy...Any girl willing to do that has no self respect...I understand if she got pregnant on accident and was under the age of 18 or sumthing but Man your CRAZY...get over the fact they are hard on your back when your 18 move the hell out...Dont leave this girl because she wont do that. If i was her i'd leave you for asking that thats crazy what are you gona ask next?

OK! I ONLY READ THIS PART AND ALLREETY I HATE YOU.

catateface wrote:

Ok, so my parents are HARD CORE catholics and are always on my back about Jesus stuff. They told me that if I ever get a girl pregnant and allow her to have an abortion then my soul would go to hell no matter what and...

I don't care what you think, it is a human life, you and her made it!

I don't care if you might say :
      "its not even born yet. it docent have feelings..." bla bla bla like all the incompetent father's say.. well if you have any idea what its like to have life within you, you would never have an abortion! 'it' is human 'it' has a right to live just like you! Now i hate to sound like a mother or father but...
      you should give up what ever you need to have this child! if you knew the feeling of you having to kill your own child like a good mother would feel you would give your life for your baby! you should help her and rase that child, if she knows what its like then i know she's not going to have that abortion and if you don't help her, i hope you do go too hell!
      (just to make thing's clear hear, I'M A BOY!)

THE SORROW.:mad::mad::(:(

Nik1 wrote:

Step up to the plate and be a man. This is not about you and your selfish wants, its now about her, the baby, you and then her parents and then at the bottom are your parents.

Although I am definitely "Pro Choice" I think the bottom line decision has to be the Mother of the baby first. If you are more worried about you and the changes that have to make because of the pregnancy you need a character morality check.

The way that I look at it is this. If you are man enough to make a baby you better be man enough to accept the responsibilities for it. You should have thought about that before you pulled your pecker out of your pants.

I agree (and I'm only 14...)
      If you WILL NOT help this woman with YOUR baby then you should never
      be with a girl again! please start to like other men so you don't ruin more Innocent life's!

The Sorrow.

Ok, so my parents are HARD CORE catholics and are always on my back about Jesus stuff. They told me that if I ever get a girl pregnant and allow her to have an abortion then my soul would go to hell no matter what and they would give up on me. I figure if they give up on my soul they will finally lay off me.

They might not really do that. They could be trying to "scare" you into not letting her have an abortion, but aren't aware you want them to lay off anyways. Parents say they will do a lot of things if you do something they don't want, but I'm sure that if you were to do one of those things nothing would change.

So I asked my girlfriend to have an abortion. She says she doesn't want to get pregnant, even though I told her I'd pay for the abortion and everything. She always tells me that she loves me and that she would do anything for me, but now she says she won't even do this. How can I make her understand how important this is to me???

The bolded line, you said that like an abortion is no big deal. Abortion is a huge deal! You are planning on getting her pregnant and then, have her go kill the baby. That's basically planned murder, but sadly nothing you can be charged for.

I read through this thread a bit and seen where you were debating on breaking up with her, your girlfriend, of three years. You were going to do this just so you could get another girl pregnant, so you could get out of your little family issue. You are a very self centered person. For one, you would be hurting your girlfriend, your family, and that girls baby. I can see why they are throwing this religious stuff in your face. :rolleyes:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

wtf?!
      u obvously r stupid or don't love her!
      that is worse than hearing about that ladie that microwaved her daughter to death.
      do u hav any idea how much that would hurt her?!
      holy shit wat is wrong with u i hope she dumps you and tells evry1 you know and all of her friends!!!!

The Sorrow wrote:

I agree (and I'm only 14...)
      If you WILL NOT help this woman with YOUR baby then you should never
      be with a girl again! please start to like other men so you don't ruin more Innocent life's!

The Sorrow.

Is that just you talking crazy because you're angry? Or is that an honest suggestion? Do you think a straight person can make himself gay any more than a gay person can make himself straight?

Listen, its flattering that you are interested, but I'm not gay. And if I was going to try to become gay it definitely wouldn't be for you. Sorry to just stomp on your dream like that, but you need to know that it will never happen.

catateface wrote:

When I first read that I thought you were making fun of me, but the more I think about it the more that seems like a good idea. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 and a half years and were planning on getting married, but the way she has been reacting to this has made me think about us. Its not just that she said no. And it isn't just that I know she doesn't think abortion is a big deal. Its the way she said it, you know?

I'm going to ask around tomorrow just to see if anyone is interested and kind of go from there. Thanks for putting things in perspective for me.

Are you out of your mind ? You're gonna break up with her just because she's not willing to do EVERYTHING, even the Kraziest things (and when i say crazy i really mean KRAZY) for you? Maybe she responded harshly, by yelling, cursing at you or slapping you, but you honestly don't find it understandable ? Breaking up with her for such a ridiculous reason, 'specially since you were planning on get married really doesn't make it seem like you really love her...Maybe you do, but you're blinded by your own selfish needs. It is one of this two reasons. You're litterally treating women like baby making machines if you break up with her to find annother...

I really wonder if you realize what you're actually asking her...

You say : " She's always saying that she'd do anything for me, but now she won't EVEN do that", this sounds like you're saying that having an abortion was not that big of a deal. Asking her to get an abortion is like using her to get what you want which is really horrible!

Put yourself in her place, She's the one who'll have to carry the baby for some time, she's the one who'll have hadaches, stomacaches (sp?) and will feel like throwing up at any time because of the pregnancy, she's the one who'll feel the pain of aborting, she might live her entire life guilty of killing a baby; it might not sound that bad for you because you're not the one who'll get through that and you'll never know what it feels like because you're not a girl, but she's more sensitive than you are. All the girls who got an abortion's testimonies i heard ended up in cries. You should understand that she's not some kind of tool you can use to fulfill your desires, she has feelings and abortion is an awful act, and it's even more awfull when it's done on purpose! If you really love her, don't use her and don't insist if she says no. I think that everyone knows the saying : "love is blind", so maybe she might accept out of love for you, but will feel bad about it only later on when she'll actually realize what she did. Her reaction is understandable BTW. It's normal that despite the love she has for you, she can't permit herself of doing such an inhuman thing, even if i was really in love with my boyfriend, i'd never be able to do that, so please open your eyes, you don't even realize how selfish you're being!

If you're not wanting to be christian, then tell your parents, make it clear. My dad is also very VERY christian, but i'm not gonna use my friends to make them know how i feel about it; your parents being harcore christians is still not, and never will be a good reason to do such a thing.

Once again i'm sorry if it all sounds harsh, but i still can't believe what i'm reading, having such a mentality is just horribly crazy! You should really be ashamed of yourself for asking her to do such a thing or even for thinking about it...

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrystalColoredRainbow ().