How to convince a girl to get an abortion?

• Re: How do I convince her to get an abortion?

Firstly, is your girlfriend pregnant yet? If so, it is HER choice weather to get an abortion or not, it's HER body, NOT yours!!! 2ndly if she's not pregnant and is not having an abortion right now, you're thinking way too far ahead. Maybe she should go on the Pill or implant that way she won't get pregnant and you and her wouldn't have to worry about getting an abortion or not.

Al x

Are you seriously going to get your girlfriend to get pregnant, then make her have an abortion so you will get your parents to lay off you a bit?
      Thats horrible... I can't believe you would even think about that. It's your girlfriends life too, not just yours... Think about her in this- you're going to make her pregnant, just to get rid of it so your parents will stop bugging you? I really can't believe someone would be so selfish. You can't care about someone that much to want convince them to do a- something they don't want to do, and b- something that will emotionally hurt them, and could haunt them forever... For such a stupid and selfish reason.

I know it's not a good thing to do, but if you really think it's such a great idea, and will get your parents off your case... Lie to them?

catateface wrote:

I have to say, tmac, I agree. We shouldn't be forced to interact with people that have different world views than us. Thank you for pointing that out.

Yeah, agreed again.
      It's okay for people to have different views, like if you're for or against abortion, I have my views and everyone else is allowed them too, but it's people like that who abuse the idea of abortion, that are completley wrong in the head. To do it for the sake of it is sick, even just to consider it. There's so many things they could do to get through to their parents... And getting their girlfriend to have an abortion is not one of them.

ok here is what you do to get your so called "crazy" parents off your back...first start not eating any pork or pork products and start randomly saying that allah is your one true savior and that the infidells (spelling?) will burn in the everlasting fires of hell. Once you have done that for about a month or so go get a tattoo of a swastica on your forehead and shave your head bald....then eat alot of green pea soup (and i mean a lot...so much so that when you go to the bathroom everything is green) then walk in front of them when they have a lot of guests over for dinner and just puke up a whole bunch of green crap and start talking in tounges....yeah that should get them off of your back!!

p.s. I am being completley srcastic, how full of your self are you that you would even ask your girlfriend to get pregnant for the sole purpose of having an abortion....seroiusly WTF!!!

catateface wrote:

They think I'm possessed and stuff and every time they think I've been bad my dad tries an exorcism on me. I don't want to get into it, but let's just say that after the last one I had to spend 2 days in the hospital.

I'm not doing this to prove a point. I'm doing it so my parents won't do something that leaves me crippled.

catateface wrote:

And if I left they would track me down

move out there are places just for teens that will help you with this they will set you up with temparay houseing get you a job they can even move you out of state

or if your so scared of your rents you could call the cops tell them what they have been doing to you get a restraning order

and if your parents read this how do you think they would fell ill bet they would help you leave

The post was edited 1 time, last by voyace: to add more info ().

catateface wrote:

She always tells me that she loves me and that she would do anything for me, but now she says she won't even do this.

wtf!!????? i'm doing about abortion in RE atm, they are HORRIBLE!!!
      and you are trying to convince her to have an abortion JUST so that ur parents will stop annoying you????
      people have DIED from abortions! how the f*** would feel if there were complications?? and she died or became infertile? 'cos YOU just wanted to get back at your parents???
      im sorry but thats f***** up dude.

google 'abortion', then go to images

jon93971 wrote:

wtf!!????? i'm doing about abortion in RE atm, they are HORRIBLE!!!
      and you are trying to convince her to have an abortion JUST so that ur parents will stop annoying you????
      people have DIED from abortions! how the f*** would feel if there were complications?? and she died or became infertile? 'cos YOU just wanted to get back at your parents???
      im sorry but thats f***** up dude.

google 'abortion', then go to images

dont try to force you opinion on him, people have died, but in extreme cases. its a fairly routine procedure and far less than 1% of people die from it. the only real risk is accidental tear of the cervix or puncture of the uterus. even then only 1% of women that that happens to have to have surgery to stop the bleeding.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm against abortions, unless the baby is going to cause complications and the mother's life is in danger. Putt that aside though..

I think it's completely wrong of you to ask your girlfriend to get pregnant and have an abortion. And I think it's wrong of you for getting mad at her for not wanting to. And I think it's REALLY wrong that you took what your girlfriend said and twisted it against her. She said she would do anything for you. That's a sign that she trusts you and loves you. And you use that against her by saying that she'd do anything, but she won't get an abortion?

You need to deal with your parents on your own. Not bring others into it. At least not that way. You should talk to your parents. Tell them that you respect the fact that they're Catholic, or whatever religion they are, and you expect them to respect you in return. If that doesn't work, move out. You shouldn't have to resort to abusing your girlfriend (Yes, asking your girlfriend to get pregnant and get an abortion can count as abuse) just to make your parents lay off you.
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

ryno wrote:

dont try to force you opinion on him, people have died, but in extreme cases. its a fairly routine procedure and far less than 1% of people die from it. the only real risk is accidental tear of the cervix or puncture of the uterus. even then only 1% of women that that happens to have to have surgery to stop the bleeding.

fair enough, iguess i got a bit carried away :( sorry!
      but still i dont think they should try and force the abortion onto her.

Okay.

You're asking a girl you supposedly love to get an abortion just for you. Try putting yourself in a girl's shoes with a growing baby inside of you. It's much worse than what you're going through.

If she wants the abortion, it's her decision. Don't meddle. Start showing some decent consideration, please.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]