:(

• I've been depressed so long that it's become a normal thing for me. A normal part of life. I can't even cry anymore like I did when I was first depressed.

People always say, give it time things will get better, but that's shit.

I've thought of suicide and I can do it with no problem, but I don't see how it would help. I've learned to accept that my life sucks ass and I was meant to live it.

I've learned to accept it..It's almost like I have No emotions left. One of my relatives die, I don't feel bad, someone says something bad to me, I don't feel a thing, something shitty happens in my day, it's like nothing.

I just wish I could remember what it's like to be happy and feeling..I don't even think I have feelings for my girlfriend :(

Just wanted to say this :)
    • well i think you should run outside and rip a plant out of the ground, and beat it against the nearest wall. thats what i did the other night to try to get some emotions out in a healthy way.
      well not healthy for the plant...but good for me.
      i dont know how to help you feel happy though....try going out for your favorite kind of food and then watch a movie that makes you laugh...just hop around a little bit. BUY A POGO STICK!!! i have always wanted to do that...if you get one, you will be my idol. i think you should do that.