guys i have a prblem

• Re: guys i have a prblem

NIVLK wrote:

YOU AREN'T GOING TO HELL! Are you idiot??? How can you believe in that!? Oh, and write correctly, It'sdifficult to understand you!

Dont be a dick, this guy has every right to believe what he wants, im anti-religion but i dont go around telling people that they are idiots because of what they believe. i may hate religion but i don't hate people who are open enough to admit their feelings for someone of the same sex to complete strangers and i will respect them for doing so and i will respect their religion.
      Hey Mr. Superstar, I'm your Number One fan...

Marilyn Manson is God.:devil:

youngteenotaku12 wrote:

my parnts alwaiz tell me that gay ppl r gon go 2 hell.

So they're using psychology on you. How else can they convince you to be straight since they're bigots against gays.

youngteenotaku12 wrote:

but, sumtimz i hav sum feelingz bout othr guyz. i meen, i know dey go 2 hell, but i cnt help how i feeeel.

Burden of proof on you or your parents? Sorry, the burden of proof is on your parents. They need to prove to you they are right. Otherwise, you have no reason to believe them.

youngteenotaku12 wrote:

its such a prblem guyz what shoold i do

ps im a guy

It's actually a common misconception that only gays go to hell.

In fact, Christianity says lust is a sin.

For the sake of your argument, there are 2 types of lust you can have (as a guy): heterosexual lust, and homosexual lust.

Christianity says that both of them are equally a sin (well they don't differentiate).

So a man having lust to a woman is just as bad as a man having lust to a man. It isn't a "bigger" sin.

By the way, the Old Testament were written by heterosexual male Jews.

In recent years, the Jews came out that they no longer thought homosexuality was a sin. And is acceptable. This obviously contradicts what they believe 2,000 years ago and more.

Unfortunately, Christians and Muslims haven't changed.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

You're FINE. I don't think there's a single place where Jesus says ANYTHING about gay people.
      What would be a mistake is if you try to suppress yourself. If you don't believe me, just think about all those anti-gay activists who turn out to be in the closet, and wind up getting caught. The coverup always makes things worse.

I'm gay, and I'm also catholic, but I don't believe gays will go to hell. You're fine - you won't go to hell and you're entitled to do what you want with your sex life and to choose your sexuality. Have fun, and don't worry - your parents can't control who you are.

xoxo
      suzy
      [CENTER][CENTER] [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [SIZE=2] MSN: [email protected]

[/SIZE] [/CENTER]