Getting Attached

• Getting Attached

Hi, this is my first post, lol :D

I'm going to try and make this short...a week ago at my friend's birthday party I got pretty tipsy and made out with someone...he was more drunk than I was, to the point where he couldn't remember. He is in my group of friends, but we're pretty much strangers. When he's not plastered he's really shy and quiet when I'm around ESPECIALLY after this. The last time we hung out after this it was pretty awkward, especially that everyone knew and kept giggling and grinning when we hugged hello..I realized that (stupidly) I got to like him a lot and feel like an idiot about it. I got his screename and we're pretty comfortable talking online. I'm going to have to see him eventually (soon..it's someone else's party next week) and if I did want to go out with him, it'd definitely be me doing all the work, he has such a passive personality I doubt he'd ever ask if he wanted to. He might even like be back, when I saw him after the event he was walking next to me and talking and looking my way and stuff. When we played volleyball he picked me for his team first :P I don't know if I'm just seeing what I want to see. To complicate things even more, I was his first kiss (I can't imagine WHY, he is terribly cute, but his friend told me it's because he isnt a smooth talker...apparently lmao)

I feel like a loser telling strangers about this, but I'm only able to talk to one of my good friends who wasn't there without being embarrassed about it. I guess I'm looking for a little guidance about what to do? Has this ever happened to anyone else?
      [SIZE=1]“He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”[/SIZE]
      -Douglas Adams
    • Re: Getting Attached

Assaultrifle wrote:

Sometimes passive guys are the best. You should go out with him imo.

And you're not a loser, lots of people come on here and ask for advice

I actually do think it's a good thing...I would take him any day to some jerk who makes me feel beneath him with arrogance oozing out of his pores ;P

I might take your advice..I think I'll wait and see how he turns out after I become better friends with him. Spanks ;O
      [SIZE=1]“He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”[/SIZE]
      -Douglas Adams

The post was edited 1 time, last by iHateScooterPie ().