GOD: real or fake?

• Re: GOD: real or fake?

iphu wrote:

Being logical is nice, but being reasonable is even nicer. Depending on vision alone can get you only so far. You can theoretically use logic to prove or disprove God (even if people will disagree with your logic, you will feel like you've made sense and proved something), but is your logic as reasonable as you want to believe?

Logic is reasonable by definition.

YeahWhatever wrote:

1) The idea of "creation" explains how we all came to be on this planet, but you choose not to believe that. When it comes right down to it, it only matters that the person who it happened to knows what really took place.

2) I'd love to hear your explanation on how so many intelligent people could suddenly become delusional and then go back to being their normal selves.

3) Please don't tell me you're Wiccan. I think the irony might kill me...

4) Not all murder is wrong? Really? And do you know anyone else who agrees with you on that?

5) What are you suggesting that He do? Keep us in little glass containers so that we can never hurt each other? That's the price that you pay for freedom, and even He has no control over that.

1.People can claim ANYTHING and say it was a message from god, you can't trust someone on word alone.
    2.Easily explained, an emotional change where you feel you need religeon to support yourself.
    3.No, I'm a Satanist.
    4.Million's would agree that not all murder is wrong.
    5.In an ideal world, yes, Utopia over freedom please.
    #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YeahWhatever...

You are such a dumbass sometimes, I swear. Think before you post...how can I debate with a mindless idiot that doesn't even give me anything to debate about? All you did was make many false claims of seeing God...ANYONE can do that. Moron. Give me proof of God existing...I can't do anything else up to that point until you actually make sense and give me something to discuss. Common knowledge...which you don't have, of course.

iphu wrote:

Being logical is nice, but being reasonable is even nicer. Depending on vision alone can get you only so far. You can theoretically use logic to prove or disprove God (even if people will disagree with your logic, you will feel like you've made sense and proved something), but is your logic as reasonable as you want to believe?

I don't believe in God, but I'm not an atheist... and I'm most definitely not agnostic. I know what I basically believe in, but I don't care about debating my beliefs with people who won't even try to see others' views. I understand some people view the world differently from I do. I also understand some people debate with their own smug sense of self-superiority rather than with the intent to listen and to gain new perspective.

Socrates - or was it Plato? - once said, "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." If one of the founders of Western philosophy could figure it out without relying on any scientific proofs, then why couldn't you?

I agree. I'm finished arguing with people who:

1) Aren't even reading my posts from beginning to end, just skimming.

and

2) Are criticizing me just because they hate my religion, not because they have any evidence to back up their own arguments.

I can already predict what some of you are going to say...

"UR JUST LEAVING CUZ U SUCK!!!!!1111 AND WE WIN!11!!!!"

If saying that makes you feel better, good for you. But the truth is, none of you are even listening to or being open to my opinions. You're just bashing me without really even trying to understand where I'm coming from. At least I can say that I read all of your responses from beginning to end and considered your arguments and how they stood up to my own beliefs.

But I know saying that isn't going to stop you. You at least have to get in one more pointless you-suck-because-I-said-you-did response, right?

Let the responses begin...not that I'll be reading them, though.

I personally don't believe in an all high and mighty God. People generally believe in a religion because they are scared or hurt. Sometimes they do it to fit in. I myself am a nihilist. Religion as it seems is a load of shit fed to people because if they dont have something to worry about (hell). Society would fall apart
    I agree with adramlech when he says not all murder is wrong.

YeahWhatever you have got to chill out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it wasn't for law enforcement and gravity, I would be unstoppable

God doesnt exist

cause anyone who knows Hebrew could of written the bible and if god does exist its in a paral world one between reality and non reality then he is either a either fake or real ...being only a ghost trapped between time and the timeline its self where all meets it point ....making him stuck else where unable to help us...if so then where is his precious son why isnt he still alive and saving others ....and protecting them against evil well i tell where he is in hell for being so perfect ...he was sent to hell to free those who were damned...

Tayhov wrote:

Im gonna answer everything right now, Life is a learning experience. God put us here so we could learn and what do we do with what we learn? We use it to prepare ourselves for heaven, (or hell, for some of you saying he doesn't exist) andthat will make our life after death all the more rewarding.

Bullshit. The only learning experience we are trying to get out of life is finding the "meaning of life". Because we believe God doesn't exist and there's no proof that he does, either. Moron, don't you read anything I say or explain? Prepare ourselves for Heaven and Hell? Are you that stupid? You're actually claiming that death is good for the world as long as we are prepared. Hahahaha, the dumbest statement I ever heard yet is none other than from a Christian. Figures. It all makes sense now...they just want to have wrath upon all atheists.

Quit spreading the lies...it's making you look like a fool. Find the truth and tell everybody around you...don't seek out the lies and expect everyone to join your side. It won't happen.

Tayhov wrote:

Im gonna answer everything right now, Life is a learning experience. God put us here so we could learn and what do we do with what we learn? We use it to prepare ourselves for heaven, (or hell, for some of you saying he doesn't exist) andthat will make our life after death all the more rewarding.

hahaaaahahaa lol hahahhhhhahahhhhaa god shit I hope that was a joke hahaahahha!!!!!!! "or hell for some of you saying he doesnt exist"
    hahahaha show me solid proof hahahaha oh shit mAn hahahahahaha
    I honestly think Jesus made that shit up here's how I think it went

Jesus was abandoned by his father...when he grew up he was so depressed
    that he got drunk or drugged up one night and started to think of his dad.
    sooo he got so fuckking depressed he started saying his dad was a god....and then he started making more shit like that...until one day he got every one to beleive his bull shit....eventually he did too.

He's just a depressed mofo that made up bs for his depression.
    and incase you dont know, the bubble was written a couple hundred years after Jesus death...so the word could have twisted up...that shoulnt be hard to believe...if you want to see proof of this in your school start a rumor bout some girl say her bf broke up with her , and that one week later she fucked a guy. Once the roomer comes around its going to end up saying she fucked him that day or the day after....
    With Jesus it was hundreds of years not daysir weeks buddy, wake up and smell the coffee!
    Elizabeth bathory

Tayhov wrote:

andthat will make our life after death all the more rewarding.

are an drunk or have a shoe up your @$$
    what can possibly be more rewarding then having your family with you and alive,and their love. Also sex. Are you suggesting being trapped in your after life with a jewish zombie Is more rewarding than your family , love and sex?
    Elizabeth bathory

Cradle of Filth wrote:

hahaaaahahaa lol hahahhhhhahahhhhaa god shit I hope that was a joke hahaahahha!!!!!!! "or hell for some of you saying he doesnt exist"
    hahahaha show me solid proof hahahaha oh shit mAn hahahahahaha
    I honestly think Jesus made that shit up here's how I think it went

Jesus was abandoned by his father...when he grew up he was so depressed
    that he got drunk or drugged up one night and started to think of his dad.
    sooo he got so fuckking depressed he started saying his dad was a god....and then he started making more shit like that...until one day he got every one to beleive his bull shit....eventually he did too.

He's just a depressed mofo that made up bs for his depression.
    and incase you dont know, the bubble was written a couple hundred years after Jesus death...so the word could have twisted up...that shoulnt be hard to believe...if you want to see proof of this in your school start a rumor bout some girl say her bf broke up with her , and that one week later she fucked a guy. Once the roomer comes around its going to end up saying she fucked him that day or the day after....
    With Jesus it was hundreds of years not daysir weeks buddy, wake up and smell the coffee!

I almost didn't call you a moron, but I have to...who the hell said Jesus was even real? That was all in the bible...which is full of false theories and lies. Are you reading that useless piece of crap? Yeah, the words get twisted up every now and then. I think they were screwed up from the very beginning and all of the other dumbshit morons followed everything that it said inside.

Jesus is the same thing as God...an unexistant piece of shit that nobody believes in. It's all a fairytale being told all over the world...to make absolutely no sense at all. It's pointless why Christians follow this shit and living their lives by every holy word.

Faith. Christians claim to have it. Hope. They believe they should have that, as well. Why bother? The world is a cruel place to live in...what is having faith and hope in anything gonna do? Nothing. It doesn't change how the world is today...it's pathetic.

no 1 said he was real...but someone has to make that bullshit up right? Could or could not be this so called "Jesus"
    well I guess I am a moron for not putting my whole explanation....
    or it also could have been an old that got sent to jail and got tired of being pounded in the asshole by his cell mate and made that shit up and included you cant be bi or straight in the "bible" so he'd stopgetting rapped

Have u Christians ever though of that? Have you or do you decide to blinding follow this so called "god". Scince you claim god made you, then start using your brain and make scence of yourself....dumbass
    Elizabeth bathory

Cradle of Filth wrote:

no 1 said he was real...but someone has to make that bullshit up right? Could or could not be this so called "Jesus"
    well I guess I am a moron for not putting my whole explanation....
    or it also could have been an old that got sent to jail and got tired of being pounded in the asshole by his cell mate and made that shit up and included you cant be bi or straight in the "bible" so he'd stopgetting rapped

Have u Christians ever though of that? Have you or do you decide to blinding follow this so called "god". Scince you claim god made you, then start using your brain and make scence of yourself....dumbass

A full explanation would've helped, but I understand your point. And lets just let these idiotic Christians wade in their own shit...it's hilarious. Their being blinded by the light they claim to see...

Sn4ke wrote:

A full explanation would've helped, but I understand your point. And lets just let these idiotic Christians wade in their own shit...it's hilarious. Their being blinded by the light they claim to see...

I guess your not so bad yourself, and we do have something in common.
    we both beleive that Christians beleive a fairy tail, and base their life style on a book....worst part star wars makes more scence than the bible...
    Elizabeth bathory

Christian followers I'm going to ask you something, now you must get it right, if this god exist, btw if you logg out and make a profile with the name of god won't help....just makes you look stupid. And I rember that the priest himself says there will be "non beleivers" that will tell you he doesnt exist. You look old enough to realize they say that only so you can keep donating money to the church and keep their job.
    oh back to my Q
    how can you beleive that every animal species in THE WORLD was with in walking distance of Noah's house. And there is no geographical evidence of a huge flood happening in his time. btw dont say something stupid like "god has his ways of hiding stuff" none of that bs. If god did exist you would have a logical explanation. Also dont say fedex delivered the animals to noahs house
    Elizabeth bathory

Cradle of Filth wrote:

I guess your not so bad yourself, and we do have something in common.
    we both beleive that Christians beleive a fairy tail, and base their life style on a book....worst part star wars makes more scence than the bible...

Whoopee, we have something in common. The whole world is gonna explode...who cares. It's just an opinion.

The bible is a fairytale book. It's common sense. If you can't understand that, then you're a complete moron.