Could he like me?

• Could he like me?

Sorry if this is quite long or you can´t be bothered to read all of it... but please try to help or tell me ur opinion.

Iight, lets start from scratch. I go to this drama group once a week which lasts for three hours, but I only started to go a few months ago. There´s this guy there, lets call him fred, who I liked since quite near the start of it, and still like now. We did a big show about two or three weeks ago that took three weeks of non stop work to prepare. He wasn´t there for ther final week but he was tehre for the first to weeks.

Anyways, he was teachin me how to juggle (long, irrelevant story) and we decided to have abreak to have a dirnk etc. I went back and said can I brrow your jugglin balls again to practise, he gave me two of them but wouldn´t give me the last one, saying "You gotta get it from down my trousers" so we had a laugh and I took the ball from his pocket, with this other boy havin a joke with us. The next day I was squeezin his hips in a jokey way and he like started to chase me around where we were working, but later when my friend, lets call her bob, he didn´t do anything. Later, when I asked him about it he just said I didn´t want her to get the wrong idea. But hen other people were doing it and he again did nothing. This could mean nothing or .. idk.

We then had to learn to waltz and me and Fred together and whilst we were waltzing we like got the hang of it really quick but when we did like mess up he kinda whispered to me like to try again and the counting rather than talking loudly like everyone else was. He also like kinda pulled me close to him whilst we were dancing, as apposed to slightly distanced like most other people, including who I danced with apart from him. We also seemed to spend quite a bit of time at lunch talking etc..

Of course, this may be nothing at all, but if yuo think it could mean he likes me back please say so!! ALso, do you think I should act on it or let him act if you think he does like me?? Or, even if he doesn´t like me, do you think I should tell him I like him anyway??

Btw, there´s quite a large age gap really .. I´m 15 and he´s just turned 19 so I know it´s not really a normal sized age gap but tbf it´s just anumber and it´s how we feel that counts .. if he likes me back that is.

SO yeah, PLEASE PLKEASE PLEASE help.

Thanks xxx

xXxchloexXx
    • Re: Could he like me?

Anonymous. wrote:

no way on earth he likes you...

Dont listen to him.

The guy might like you, but generally I'd say he more or less just wants you. Usually with an age gap like that, a guy is really just thinking sex, because they know 15 year old girls will give it up to older guys quicker. Not to say he doesnt like you, just that you should def. approach with caution.

DrunknIrish wrote:

Dont listen to him.

The guy might like you, but generally I'd say he more or less just wants you. Usually with an age gap like that, a guy is really just thinking sex, because they know 15 year old girls will give it up to older guys quicker. Not to say he doesnt like you, just that you should def. approach with caution.

I agree.
      He may genuinely like you, for you. Depending on his behavior and attitude towards you, but because non of us can see that and only you can, we can only judge by his age, if that makes sense?

Anyway, see how things go, be cautious about him - don't let down your guard with him, not until you really find out what he's up to. Don't get me wrong though, he could like you - it is possible! Just be careful, thats all i'm saying.

SimpleGirl*

How lovely that you and Fred learnt to dance together. I have done some ballroom and know that when one's dance partner feels confident, he will automatically move closer which, in Fred's position, he probably wanted to take the lead in the waltz, so to be more dance efficient. But Fred also is nice towards you, and it seems obvious to me you two are getting along fine.

To share a hobby with another person brings a friendship much closer. This is because you and he are working together but also having fun doing it. But even though there is a noticeable age gap between you both, I suggest you take things slowly with Fred and see what develops. After all, why rush what has obviously to be a good friendship going? It could lead to romance, who knows? And searching for romance has to be the most exciting thing. :)

Poppi

I don´t think that he would just use me, he doesn´t seem to be that kind of person but I geuss I don´t know him really will. Thanks for your opinions tho guys, I´ll see him again in a couple of weeks for drama and I might take NickTurtle´s advice and try to meet up with him. I´ll also see how things go when we´re not talking everyday face to face - when it´s just once a week and see if he still acts the same. He definately acts different to me than a lot of people but yeah he might just want my body or summet. We´ll see, I´ll keep posted tho when I see him again =).

Again, thanks for your opinions so far xx

xXxchloexXx