Anyone have dogs?

• Anyone have dogs?

Thought I'd make this to see if anyone else has a dog.
      I really love animals and horses and dogs are my favorite.
      My boyfriend takes care of his parents horses and so I really fell in love with them then and I have a few dogs.
      My favorite, however is my 10 month old 85lbs American Red Nosed Pit.
      He is such a joy.
      So nice and gentle.
      Loves to play.
      I could play fetch, tug o' war, and wrestle with him all day long.

Anyone else really love their pets?
    • Re: Anyone have dogs?

YES. I love animals, Dogs, cats, Rats, ginia pigs, and horses are my favorites. I have 2 dogs. One is my 6 year old female Rachel, she is a begle/Terrior mix... She has been my best friend since the day I first laid eyes on her at my aunts house. She is always by my side, and shes very loviable.
      Then theres Rusty. My Min Pin! He is also red nosed.
      He is 6 months old. We saved him from being abused by his old owners... They blew Marjina smoke in his face making him get high. We belive that really messed him up, cause lets just face it. He is plain stupied, But I love him and he loves me.

[COLOR="Lime"]Fact:[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Vampires Have all the fun![/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"]Fact:[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"] Vampires are dangerious sports players[/COLOR]
      :eek: :eek: :eek: <-----I like that icon...it reminds me of when i read weird sexual stories... and my friends.

Yep, i have a boxer, its only like a year old now, but its a really cool dog, well pup. His name is fender, i know it sounds kinda dumb for an animal name, but this guy i met while in a guitar store had some pups up for sale, and it was the runt of the litter, and the very last one, And i guess no one wanted him, the reason why i named him that, is cuz when i first took him out of his box, he could barly see, but went right over to the fender strats and start licking them, It was funny to watch him. he wouldent do that to the others, just the ones that said fender on em. so i got him, and now, we r inseperable. I can't even ride my bike away from my house, and he'll start barking. so i've been having to wait til hes asleep before i can sneek out. Its weird to, cuz he wont sleep in any other room but mine. And sometimes jumps on the bed to lay with me. But yea thats my pup. i love him a lot. hes my pride and joy.

Mine got loose yesturday. I took him for a walk and some little girls wanted to see him and he snapped his collor, and chased after this little girl who was scared to death. Now, my dog wouldn't hurt a fly, he is such a chicken. But yeah. But my dad got a hold of him finally. The little girl was just scared of dogs.

I was scared my dog was going to be taken.
      My neighbor is a cop and pulled the gun on him once.

Wow, Yea,,, i walk my dog, but it hates to be on a leash, i got him one, but i bite it until i cut it in two. His teeth r really sharp. Hes bite me a few times, but it was only in play, one time he bite a little to hard, and cut a blood vesel in a right wrist, and my mom freaked out when she saw me bleeding, But i told her what happend. I knew he didn't do it on purpose, Hes just a pup that loves to play. I'm going to have to make him get used to a leash, cuz where i'm at, its requires a leash, its some kind of leash law. And if i don't go bye it, i can get a fine for it. So thats not a good thing. but he sees cats and other dogs out when i'm walking him, but just looks at them, and then looks up at me, like what r they??? It makes me laugh cuz he does it all the time, as if hes asking me!!! But he has never went running after something. The only thing he'll go after is a bone i throw, he'll go fetch it and bring it back to me. And i'm the only one he'll listen to. My brothers get upset at me cuz they can't make him listen to them. I don't know,, it reminds me of that movie fly away home. i don't know if u ever saw that movie about the geese. ??

Yep, my dog is the same, loves to play and is always by my side buggin me :P Yes, it's nice to have a friend like my dog! His names Rocky and he is a big chiken, when someone comes to the house, he parkes and all that, but when they open the door and comes in goes and hides of the others side of the room! lol, then he gets use to the person! lol.

I've got two Irish Wolfhounds. One is the sweetest dog in the universe; my brother has a shaved head and he likes to lick the top of his head clean. :D (the dog, not my brother.) The other is... aggressive. Well, aggressively affectionate. He won't take no for an answer, so he'll try various tactics to get you to pet him, such as tripping you from behind with his paw, leaning on you, blocking the doorway, or rearing up in front of you like a horse. He also likes to bite his brother's head... he's a sweetie, too, though.
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman

I have three dogs that I absolutely adore to pieces. One is a Australian Blue Heeler/Beagle mix, and her name is Lily. She is so playful, and she really loves men. lol. She just goes crazy around them because she knows they're different. She's also really protective, too.

My other dog is a Yorkshire Terrier. Her name is a Bridgette. She's really old, but she was a stray so we took her in. She doesn't have any teeth, and she's very needy, but she's a sweet little dog, too.

My other dog is a Brown Beagle. His name is Hunter, and he's an outside dog. We tried to housebreak him, but we didn't succeed. He's a sweet dog though...he loves people even though he barks all the time.

Strawberry_Wine wrote:

Thought I'd make this to see if anyone else has a dog.
      I really love animals and horses and dogs are my favorite.
      My boyfriend takes care of his parents horses and so I really fell in love with them then and I have a few dogs.
      My favorite, however is my 10 month old 85lbs American Red Nosed Pit.
      He is such a joy.
      So nice and gentle.
      Loves to play.
      I could play fetch, tug o' war, and wrestle with him all day long.

Anyone else really love their pets?

Yes i do i have a dog hamster and bird
      [CENTER]See, the problem is that God gives men[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]one at a time.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I'm part of Team S[/SIZE][/CENTER]

yep his name's viqaas a.k.a vikz here's a pic! ugly or what!

*picture removed*

here's his twin brother Kuta (they both look same don't they awwww)

*picture removed*
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]