Places to make out (lots of Ky ppl please)

• Places to make out (lots of Ky ppl please)

Not sure if this should go here but

So me and my bf need help with places to make out….our town has like no make out point (that I know of). The park is filled with cameras, the back of the strip mall has cameras, the front has the police station, it is a small town so it cant be anywhere with cameras or cops, we have no real mall, can’t go to one of our houses because there is always a lot of people at both of our houses. Help! If you live in Ky PM me and I will tell you what county I’m in then you might have more specific ideas, also you might know of a make out point (or 2) that I’ve missed.
  • Re: Places to make out (lots of Ky ppl please)

I'm 18, No they don't agree with me having Bf. But I'm 18 what can they do? yes they have cameras in the park, there was a girl killed there like 4 years ago now we have cameras all over the freaking park. The other park in town gets locked up around dusk. They literally have gates they lock. So you see why we are at such a cross roads....

Yeah, i doubt that anyone will care, just do it kinda privatley, make sure your not doing it in front a lot of people, Public Display of Affection isnt a crime. And i don't think the popo's(cops) will rat you out to your parents for kissing your boy friend. And if they do, thats the legit most homo popo ever. Just make sure you do it, in like a kinda private area, again i mean no area is "private" but do it in a place where a lot of people wont go. So it seems like you wouldn't know. And i mean i live in a small town. And we have a beach so its a lot easier, bec people dont go down there. And i mean your 18, you can make out with anyone you want. Tell 'em to shove it. Its not like your bow chika bow wow'in with him.

Just go to a some what private area of the park. And i mean i doubt anyone will see it. And if they do they wont care. An open feild somewhere isnt a bad idea either. Even if its tresspassing, its more fun xD

assassinROW wrote:

Yeah, i doubt that anyone will care, just do it kinda privatley, make sure your not doing it in front a lot of people, Public Display of Affection isnt a crime. And i don't think the popo's(cops) will rat you out to your parents for kissing your boy friend. And if they do, thats the legit most homo popo ever. Just make sure you do it, in like a kinda private area, again i mean no area is "private" but do it in a place where a lot of people wont go. So it seems like you wouldn't know. And i mean i live in a small town. And we have a beach so its a lot easier, bec people dont go down there. And i mean your 18, you can make out with anyone you want. Tell 'em to shove it. Its not like your bow chika bow wow'in with him.

Just go to a some what private area of the park. And i mean i doubt anyone will see it. And if they do they wont care. An open feild somewhere isnt a bad idea either. Even if its tresspassing, its more fun xD

good point about the field we do have a boat load of farms.....

Crushed wrote:

I'm 18, No they don't agree with me having Bf. But I'm 18 what can they do? yes they have cameras in the park, there was a girl killed there like 4 years ago now we have cameras all over the freaking park. The other park in town gets locked up around dusk. They literally have gates they lock. So you see why we are at such a cross roads....

makeoutt whenever you want. you are eighteen.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Liam Michael Knight [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]& Billy Ray Knight <3 [/CENTER]

what? :s just do it whenever/wherever you are..it doesn't matter. I really doubt the police will turn up at your door...."excuse me sir, your daughter has been kissing her boyfriend..lock her up!" :sarcasm:...no, not going to happen. Do as you please and kiss wherever you are. Your parents can go swivvle if they don't like it.
    Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey: