? (Update)

• For all who are unaware, this is an update to my last thread, ? found on page 3 in the Dating and Relationships section , if you must read it over.

Well, today I saw her again and sat in my usual spot. Diagonal from her, behind her. I looked and waited for her to make her move (Looking back and looking away, etc. the usual.) This time when she looked at me, I said, "Hey, what's up." She quickly looked away and no response was given.

At this point, I felt embarrassed and like an idiot because some people had seen me say hi and noticed she hadn't given me a response. From her body language I could tell she was extremely nervous. Her hands shaky, lots of weird movement, and twitching (kinda hard to explain).

I ignored it and went on with my classwork. I barely got to finish my work because I spent half the class observing her movement and behavior. There was even one point when she turned back and stared at me for like a whole 2 minutes.. She thought I didn't notice..

Well, tomorrow we have a 2-person group assignment and I'm her partner, so I can't imagine how weird it will be, but it will give me time to observe and see what she's thinking.

More tomorrow. All advices welcome. Please post your thoughts, thanks.

John of Canada.
    • Re: ? (Update)

Jrade wrote:

At this point, I felt embarrassed and like an idiot because some people had seen me say hi and noticed she hadn't given me a response. From her body language I could tell she was extremely nervous. Her hands shaky, lots of weird movement, and twitching (kinda hard to explain).

John of Canada.

Good on you for trying to spark up a conversation, though! It took courage, give yourself some credit for that. Well, at least now, you have got her attention now. And, maybe because she was nervous she reacted the way she did when you said something to her.

Keep taking it a day at a time.

SimpleGirl*