I'm rock bottom and need some advice m/m content

• I'm rock bottom and need some advice m/m content

Hey uhh this is a little wierd, i'm not exactly a fan of forums but I thought that I would try it out for some advice. I'm 16 years old and i'll put it straight out my best friend whos also 16 and a male, we started off as justy friends like great friends then we got sexual and now we've been in a sexual relationship for about a year. We are attempting to cover it up with everyone else who thinks we're just friends and it's working really well. The only problem is and the one I need advice on is we ALWAYS fight verbally like about every little thing, this wasn't the way it was before the sexual stuff started, so I just want to save it before its too late (it's been close) any advice would help.:rolleyes:
  • Re: I'm rock bottom and need some advice m/m content

Have anyone of you two been starting flirting with other people? Has he been talking about other girls? Have you been talking about other boys? Maybe it's jealousy. That could turn into frustration, and then eventually to anger.

If all else fails, you can just flat out ask him "Why the fuck do we fight so much?"

Have you any idea why you could be fighting with him? Does he? Have you talked about it all? If you haven't just ask him out right about why you two are always fighting. Or, have a rational chat about it all - Don't go all crazy on his arse, just ask him politely and see where that gets you.

Maybe having a chat about it all will stop the fighting?

SimpleGirl*

Every relationship (of any gender) has it's ups and downs. Usually couples who truly respect each other and their opinions have a very easy going relationship together. As a sexual couple, there can be some jealousy, particularly since you guys are trying to 'hide' your sexual relationship from the world. That in itself is a lie, that HAS to cause the two of you some tension.

Be yourselves, and sit and really talk about what is going on. While 'bickering and fighting' are a method of communication, they are also destructive. Go away together somewhere for a long weekend, and see how you relate to each other.

u guys both need to sit down and talk about what u want from him and what he wants from u. and if u guys want to be together (if u do) then dont hide it from other people be open about it if they dont except it then thats there problem not yours. but over all u both need to talk NOT ARGUE and learn how to compromise with each other. if that doesnt work and u tryed all else then u both need to stop having sex with each other to save your friendship.
    :o~*~ Shannon~*~ :o

Sex in a relationship can cause a lot of tension between a couple. A couple, or pair of friends, who might have gotten along just fine before can have a lot of tension between them when they become sexually active. It just changes the context of the relationship completely, which can cause things to mess up.

You should ask yourself if you can find another reason for the fighting, and if not maybe you should try not having sex for a while, and just be friends. You may find that it eases the relationship up because you don't have that sexual tension between you.
    I'm Proud to be an American.
    Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
    A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
    You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith