15 and pregnant for the 3rd time and the daddy is now 18

• Re: 15 and pregnant for the 3rd time and the daddy is now 18

meggypoo wrote:

id say have them yell at u

stop being such a slut and give urself the respect u deserve to give urself
      i mean i can understand one time but seriously 3?

Having sex doesn't make you a slut. Having sex with multiple people within a short time period makes you a slut. And you don't even know if she has. Maybe you should know her situation before you go making rash judgements and being a bitch about it.

im saying her having 3 kids at her age is making her a skank/slut

how do you know what ppl where i livre and how ive been brought up what slut and skank means the definition of it???? its kinda far fetch word now a days

i can have my own opionon i feel bad for her.....but i feel worse for the childeren cause they wont b getting the life they deserve prolly i just think its wrong is all and i think she should have more respect for herself is alll im saying.

meggypoo wrote:

im saying her having 3 kids at her age is making her a skank/slut

how do you know what ppl where i livre and how ive been brought up what slut and skank means the definition of it???? its kinda far fetch word now a days

i can have my own opionon i feel bad for her.....but i feel worse for the childeren cause they wont b getting the life they deserve prolly i just think its wrong is all and i think she should have more respect for herself is alll im saying.

Did you even fully read the first post? Here it is:

adavis1992 wrote:

okay so i am pregnant for the 3rd time and i am 15 and my babys daddy turned 18 yesterday. Were gonna keep the baby this time but i need help on how to tell my parents. Please help me!!! :confused:

This shows that she does not have three children, but that she's been pregnant three times.

Slut is a universal word with a universal definition. It has nothing to do with regionalities. It just pisses me off when people think that just because a girl has sex, and she gets pregnant from it, that it makes her a slut. That's not slutty; it's irresponsible. Yeah, it's slutty if she's had sex with a bunch of different guys in a short period of time, which is possible, but you and I have no full idea of her situation. So therefore, you can't really pass judgement on whether she's a slut or not.

I never said you couldn't have an opinion, but there's a thin line you've crossed to potentially hurt someone's feelings. Using the word "slut" to describe her isn't exactly a term of endearment. She should have been more responsible and, as you said, had more respect for herself to be more responsible. But, that's no reason to call her a slut.

All we can hope for her is that she tells her parents, and they are willing to help her out. Not only that, but I hope she and the baby's father is willing to put forth a lot of effort to make sure it grows up in a good environment.

having sex i never ever said having sex is slutty

i was going to say its not.....like having sex isnt...but now i think about it bec of her age yea it is slutty to have sex, and getting preg three times at that age???? yea that is DEF slutty, sorry that is one def. of slutty u cant deny that ppl use the term to desrcibe that all the time.
      sorry if i piss u off bec im blunt?????

when im a brat and im rude and i get in toruble im told straight up im being a brat/bitch it helps sometimes to be blunt
      i mean this is her third time doing stuff like this....obviously she isnt seeing anything wrong with it.....yea she should face the consqeuences of her parents getting mad at her
      its just gross....

i dont like ppl who dont have self respect for themselves is what im saying
      i think maybe therapy would help her
      i feel bad for her.....i do cause what she is going thro must be really hard and i do wish her the best of luck
      but sorry i cant be as nice as u and go " omg, well u just keep having sex and keep getting preg...but thats ok.....thats totally normal thats totally ok" just bec im afraid ill hurt her feelings????? i dont care if i do for teelling her the truth, the truth might be hurtful but god.....
      its my opionon, let me have it...i called her a slut, that is my opionon....thats MY definition of being a slut.

meggypoo wrote:

having sex i never ever said having sex is slutty

i was going to say its not.....like having sex isnt...but now i think about it bec of her age yea it is slutty to have sex, and getting preg three times at that age???? yea that is DEF slutty, sorry that is one def. of slutty u cant deny that ppl use the term to desrcibe that all the time.
      sorry if i piss u off bec im blunt?????

when im a brat and im rude and i get in toruble im told straight up im being a brat/bitch it helps sometimes to be blunt
      i mean this is her third time doing stuff like this....obviously she isnt seeing anything wrong with it.....yea she should face the consqeuences of her parents getting mad at her
      its just gross....

i dont like ppl who dont have self respect for themselves is what im saying
      i think maybe therapy would help her
      i feel bad for her.....i do cause what she is going thro must be really hard and i do wish her the best of luck
      but sorry i cant be as nice as u and go " omg, well u just keep having sex and keep getting preg...but thats ok.....thats totally normal thats totally ok" just bec im afraid ill hurt her feelings????? i dont care if i do for teelling her the truth, the truth might be hurtful but god.....
      its my opionon, let me have it...i called her a slut, that is my opionon....thats MY definition of being a slut.

lol. This is seriously making me laugh. Your logic is one big fallacy.

Having sex when you're young isn't slutty. It's irresponsible. And yes, I am aware that people use the word "slutty" to describe people like that, and that's not what it means.

Having sex without proper protection is also irresponsible, not slutty. There's a difference.

Being blunt is better than sugar coating things, I agree, but you don't know this girl's situation as I've said about a million times before. It'd be completely different if she were out whoring around her town and getting pregnant everytime, but that's just it...you don't know that she has. That's what slutty is.

I'm not condoning what she does, but I'm also not going to call her something like that because I don't know what her situation is. And besides, I don't think I would call her that in the first place because a) it's a very hurtful thing to say, and b) she's been through enough stress already. I feel for her, but I'm not promoting this kind of behavior either.

This is like beating a dead horse. I'm done with this subject.

uhhh ok, but that is what slutty is, just bec she might have a diff situation doesnt accoutn for her actions she does now

i dont think its right to do that in any situation u are in to be 15 and having sex????? sorry thats my opionon not only is it irresponsbale its SLUTY.

meggypoo wrote:

uhhh ok, but that is what slutty is, just bec she might have a diff situation doesnt accoutn for her actions she does now

i dont think its right to do that in any situation u are in to be 15 and having sex????? sorry thats my opionon not only is it irresponsbale its SLUTY.

Bottom line, calling somebody a slut ain't that helpful. Unless you came here just to bitch (which is your right, I guess) you may as well give advice instead of insulting the OP.

P. S. lol, I just noticed that my mood is set to "bitchy." What hypocrisy! :)
      And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
      -Walt Whitman

If you're planning to keep the baby this time, are you sure you'll two are ready to support this child? Are you going to be a single mother? Will you have a good career and enough money to support this baby when he/she grows up? You got five years till you become 18. Is this guy actually going to stay with you and support?

I think you should just sit down with your parents one evening and tell him what happened.

Good luck, if you're planning to keep the baby - maybe these sites willhlep

- www.teenpregnancy.org
      - www.teenwire.com
      - www.candiesfoundation.org

meggypoo wrote:

lmao i gave her advice i didnt just bitch.

sorry its the turth if she goes out in the real world its what ppl will think, sorry u guys just arent as blunt as mel, and if i made her cry then im sorry.
      come on its the net...jesus christ.

They will not think she is a slut just because she has a kid or she has done what she has done in the past. These days anything is possible. I have faith that she can do it.

Well if this is your 3rd pregnancy, havent you learnt to use contraception? It was invented for a reason. & as for the parent thing, their gonna be angry at first no matter how you tell them, but after the shock wears down they'll want to support you, but the longer you leave it the worse it'll get. They will probably help you with preparing for the baby, cots, prams etc. Also id recommend using this website. Lunarpages Contact Support Page it has a proper forum for pregnancy and plenty of mums with experience and mums to be, i think you'd b better asking for advice on there because theyve been through the experience.
      [CENTER][SIZE=7]x-Stacey-x[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]myspace.com/x_stacey_23[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Beauty Only Catches The Eye...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Personality Captures The Heart <3[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [/CENTER]