Is there anyone who will or can understand what im going through right now??

• Is there anyone who will or can understand what im going through right now??

At the start of yr 8 ( this yr ) i was a normal girl living the life a normal 14 yr old should...until the start of this term wen i came to skool in a new look...i had my hair done and make-up and all this other stuff on...and i've been getting the odd call out across the yard hows it going slut...how much does it cost to do you...and now my friend that i used to be friends wit says ive become selfish and slutty and all this other stuff.
      And i guess ive become not sooo nice and ok! well im gna confess ive been sniffin toxic pens!
      i really need help im turning into something i shouldnt be..and something my mum didnt bring me up to be...
      Bree
      xxx
    • Re: Is there anyone who will or can understand what im going through right now??

well bre realx ok, take a breath, and step back for a bit ok, the first thing you need is to control yourself about the toxic pens sniffing, thats gonna kill you, stop it, i know you can you just gotta try soo please stop it.
      Now about your look, i dont know how you look now, but if you think that it suits you then for me its ok, if anyone tells you that you are a slut, then they need to get a life, cmon im surre that you are perfct the way you are and if someone bullys you, maybe you should have a talk with him.
      I cant think of anything else to tell you, maybe its not a good advice, i dont know, the only thing that i can tell you is to stop the pen sniffing ok
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]
    • Re: Is there anyone who will or can understand what im going through right now??

Your health comes first. Stop the pen sniffing. A good way to take your mind off of it is to hang out with friends that don't treat you bad. If the look is good for you, it's good for me, and should be for everyone else. I mean, why do people judge people, when they hide secrets themselves? Killy's advice was actually very good. First, confront the persons that are insultin, and attacking your MENTAL health. I'm not saying meet them at the gate during lunch, just talk to them and ask what there problem is. Secondly, and only if you feel confortable with it, maybe go back to your old look? Maybe the new look actually did make you snobbish? Hope I helped a little bit at least!