I'm in a pickle...

• I'm in a pickle...

I need some good constructive advice for a few issues that i have. I appreciate your help...

I ask that if you post, you post constructive comments as i have asked for help.

I'd appreciate some advice from both genders as it's always good to see it from opposite sexes...

1. The first problem i have is that when ever me and my girlfriend want some time alone at school to hug and talk/etc there is this girl named Sarah that will not leave us alone. She is obsessed with my girlfriend and even more obsessed with me as my girlfriend tells me when ever she sees any guy that has any similar features to me she starts talking about me. Supposedly she also is trying to find out my number and address, which is really freaking me out. My girlfriend has told me that Sarah follows her when she goes to the toilet and pretty much everywhere.
      2. The second issue is that I've been finding myself holding back from hugging/etc my girlfriend as often as i usually do, i don't know if this is related to issue #1. But i'd really like to push down the barrier there, so if anyone has any tips/ideas i'd really appreciate them
      3. Third and finally i would really appreciate some tips on the following:

[INDENT][INDENT]a) what'd be the best way to do a first kiss.. like what should i say or shouldn't i say anything and just do it.... idea's would be great here...
      b) what can i say to my and my girlfriends parents to let us go out somewhere, as they seem to not believe that we just want to watch a movie or have lunch and that were not too interested in having sex at the moment and that we'd really like to build up a strong relationship

[/INDENT][/INDENT]Thanks for any help people can give, it is truly appreciated.

~ Andrew :wink:
      ~ Andy
      :lol:
    • Re: I'm in a pickle...

Ok so here's my best advice I can give.

1) Sarah... It's so obv this girl is obsessed by you and she does have a crush on you. The weird thing is, she speak to your current gf about you... Which is strange but I guess she sees it's the less obv way to talk about you being that she's with your gf.
      To be honest, I have no clue how you can tell her to give you some more time alone without hurting her feelings, but maybe you can give her little hints that you just want to talk alone and maybe ask if she wants to go and sit with someone else for a while, while you have alone time with your gf. In these situations you have no choice but to be a little harsh, but do it in the nicest way if you get me lol

2) I think you feel cautious having emotional time and giving hugs to your gf because of problem one. If you feel that someone is constantly watching it can make you uneasy... Again my advice is to try and let this Sarah person know that you want time with your gf to get to know her more and to share time where it's just the 2 of you.

3)a. Your first kiss can mean a lot to a girl as well as a boy... Make sure that you're both relaxed and it is the right moment... Don't just like force yourself on the girl because she could take that as a bad thing. So maybe when you're watching a movie together on the sofa... Or even at the cinema... Where you're both sat pretty close to each other maybe cuddling and both feel comfortable.
      If you have said that you love her before, tell her while you're sat with her. If not then tell her that you love spending time with her like this and that you love the feelign when it's just you and her. Make sure you're looking her in the eyes and say, I want to kiss you so bad... If she wants to she'll move in. If she doesn't (which I don't see why she wouldn't but...) Then say that you understand that she wants more time and you'll give her as much time as she needs to become more comfortable.

3)b. The thing with parents are that they are worried with all the scary things that could happen to their kids. They're scared that they're going to grow up too fast and although it's not the end of the world if they get pregnant or anyhting of the sort... They only want the best for their child.

Now you said what your intentions are... And thank God you're a guy with his head screwed on right and not just wanting sex right away... The best way I can think of is to maybe you go to her house and just sit and talk to her parents, and her do the same. Where both of you (you and your gf) are together and talking about anyhting and everything. So her parents and yours can see what the other person is like and they can gain trust in you. I don't know your age so I'm not sure what you're allowed to do regarding the law... But yeah...

Similarly... Invite her parents round for dinner... Doesn't have to be anything fancy maybe a lunch for a light dinner and coffee where your parents and her, along with you and her together can talk and everyone can get to know each other at the same time and trust can be gained there... Try to ensure them of your intentions and try as much as you can that you're not just going to fuck her and leave her... That you actually want to spend time with her as a person and enjoy your time together.

Yeah, I'm sorry if I rambled or if that isn't enough for you... Or if it doesn't help but it's the best I can think of and what I personally would do myself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

Yeah that happened to me before and I had to be harsh about it but my girlfriend was getting ticked off about this girl just constantly talking about me..When me and my girlfriend were walking home this girl litterally sprinted to us and stood inbetween us so i asked kindly if me and kirsten(girlfriend) could walk alone. After that she got all mad and thought we hated her or something. And as for the first kiss when your both ready you'll know it just kind of happens. Don't gotta ask some girls might think its weird. Just go in for the kiss and if you wants the kiss she'll go in for it as well .

Good luck

1. How annoying is that?!? I was dating this girl, just a couple of months ago, and man...My friend (Matt) would just keep coming up behind us and making stupid remarks. Like, "Oooooh, you guys really need to slow down" and "god, get a room?" it actually ended our friendship. i felt really held back to kissing my girlfriend.

My advice: talk to this Sarah. chances are your girlfriend doesn't want to, as they are really good friends.

2. this is understandable. and yes, you do feel held back, because of this Sarah character. she interrupts an exciting time for you two, and it really gets your self conscious.

A) Simple: Tell her she's the one you want to share it with. That gets them every time. And make sure you don't make it too LOVEY dovey. Can you say "flamer" ?

B) You really shouldn't say anything. It's obvious they either don't like you, or are extremely overprotective. Which is okay! You just have to let your girlfriend sort this conflict out with her parents. You shouldn't get involved, for, they will just disrespect your relationship even more.

Third and finally i would really appreciate some tips on the following:
      [INDENT][INDENT]a) what'd be the best way to do a first kiss.. like what should i say or shouldn't i say anything and just do it.... idea's would be great here...
      b) what can i say to my and my girlfriends parents to let us go out somewhere, as they seem to not believe that we just want to watch a movie or have lunch and that were not too interested in having sex at the moment and that we'd really like to build up a strong relationship
      [/INDENT][/INDENT]

Ok for a kiss, what i would say is when you get into a really romantic spot, while hugging, move your head back, look her in the eyes, look at her lips, then look at her eyes again. She will either look back at you, or move in, if she doesnt like it, she will turn her head, if she keeps looking at you, go for the kiss. Though you can just try going in after looking at her eyes, and she will either turn her head or keep going with it.

And with that girl, tell her you need some time alone.

andy15 wrote:

I think i've kinda lost count of how many times i've told her to go away, and i've kinda gotten to the point where i am sick and tired of being nice... if that makes sense...

yeah, it basically sounds like its gotten to the point where you need to tell her to GTFO or whatever. niceties have ran their course.
      compromise (noun): A mutual agreement whereby you don't actually get what you wanted, but at least get the satisfaction of knowing that the other fucker isn't going to get what he wanted either.

you ever thought this sarah girl is just too scared to create her own relationship and loves the fact that you have your own? but of course it cant go on, tell her you will need your space and its not fair on you guys.

first kiss, it depends on how badly you want it. if you want to kiss her just cus all the other kids are doin it, thats just stupid. but a first kiss wont be a first kiss without that special moment, the moment only comes when it does, though theres no problem helping it along watching a sunset on the hood of your car.. just wait because the first kiss is a one in a lifetime thing with this person and youll never get it back, dont ruin it with a half arsed. :)

for the first kiss, just do it. well, as long as you're alone together, if you're watching tv and she looks at you, just kiss her and smile and then sit back like nothing happened and see if she pulls you back. but wait not if its a show she really wants to see but if its something neither of you are paying much attention too then yeah.
      or else, if you dont have the courage for that yet, do it at the door when one of you is leaving, as a goodbye kiss.

and for strict parents, only tell them you're seeing her if you have to, like if you need a ride to her house. otherwise use different friend's names or say she's having a bunch of people... eventually you'll be able to tell the straight truth but this gets them used to the idea first.