Girl hitting on me?

• Girl hitting on me?

:( Okay,,, first, i just got a girl to leave me alone, and now have another girl hitting on me, Going behind my back to all my friends getting info on me? and i never met her. And to tell u the truth. I don't really want to get into another relationship with anyone right now. I don't mean to be rude or anything, But from what i've been going through, i want to be left alone for a while. What should i do, and its also making me tense, cuz i don't like being spyed on. I already told my friends to stop telling her stuff about me, Cuz i don't like it. Any advise on this would make me feel a lot better, cuz i need to do something about this.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..
    • Re: Girl hitting on me?

wait until she comes to u.... in order to be getting info she must be planning to make a move

when she does, politely tell her that u dont want to begin a new relationship cause u need sometime for urself, as u only recently broke up and that u dont want to make a relationship for the time being
      if she tells u that she only wants to get to know u better u can tell her that u can be talking as friends and stuff, but u dont promise sth more than this..

who knows maybe it will end up sth good.

but u dont need to do anything if u dont want to, and u dont need to apologise for that.
      just tell u are not ready to invest on sth new and blah blah, what everyone says in such situations.
      "i really like u as a person/i d like to get to know u, but i want to be alone for the moment, i had a relationship that ended in a bad way, ad just want to relax for now, and i want to meet new ppl, be with my friends, i dont plan on starting a new relationship" and stuff
      dont worry ;)
      its no big deal
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]butterfly_sophie :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Chevy boy wrote:

Yea, thanx. I will be polite to her, You guys r right, Cuz even though i'm happy about the last situation, i still fell kinda bad about it. But thats life i guess. Thanx

:)
      good luck to u :)
      yeah thats life.
      after all, u cant like every girl that has a crush on u
      it is normal to reject girls too... :rolleyes:
      and dont worry i m sure u will find some girl that is good for u
      and she will make u want to make a relationship again
      it all depends on the person ;)
      if u find the perfect one, u will feel beter about this whole thing i believe

txas_gangsta wrote:

well the best thing you could do would be to try to talk to the girl and tell her your situation...and just let her know that you don't want to be in a relationship right now.

Exactly. I agree.

-Kenna
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

okay, its all good, i told her today, and she understood it perfectly. Actually it kinda amazed me the way she took it. She even said she she only wanted to know a little about me, cuz she thinks i'm really cute. But i'm going to keep myself distant for a while. Cuz i need to get my head on strait. Cuz right now, i'm lost. i need to get myself back to my old self. Cuz the kind of stuff i got myself into over the months is not real good. Plus i have a lot of other stuff thats more important then jumping into another relationship with someone. Plus i think its bad to jump from one relationship to another just to forget about someone. But thats just my way of thinking.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

Chevy boy wrote:

okay, its all good, i told her today, and she understood it perfectly. Actually it kinda amazed me the way she took it. She even said she she only wanted to know a little about me, cuz she thinks i'm really cute. But i'm going to keep myself distant for a while. Cuz i need to get my head on strait. Cuz right now, i'm lost. i need to get myself back to my old self. Cuz the kind of stuff i got myself into over the months is not real good. Plus i have a lot of other stuff thats more important then jumping into another relationship with someone. Plus i think its bad to jump from one relationship to another just to forget about someone. But thats just my way of thinking.

its good that u know what u want.. keep on it!
      and see? there are good girls that may worth ur time
      be alone for the time being -as u want
      and u will see what u will do later
      after all one friend is not a bad idea
      ! ;) [i think!]

and i believe the way u think is good ;)

^^ thanx. I'm glad you agree. I'm okay, its nothin big, and she didn't seem to be thrown off about it, she seemd to understand. which really suprised me. Most girls take it totally different. Like o told this to one girl, That i wanted to be left alone for right now, and she got all upset. Then spread a rumor about me that i was gay.. That part made me upset, plus feel bad. But i figured out who my real friends r and who arent. So i'm good.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..