what are the fastest ways to lose weight?

• what are the fastest ways to lose weight?

Whether it's a diet plan or an exercise plan or an overall plan or tips in general, anything really, i just want to know what y'all think or know are the fastest ways to lose weight. and i know its harder the less you wieght and i weigh 107, am 17, and 5'4'' so i need really effective ways. i heard one is a "purge" where you only eat fruits and veggies but i need carbs too, to work and things so it cant be that. anything else?
    • Re: what are the fastest ways to lose weight?

Sadly if i lose any more weight they will be nothing left of me so i don't know but the brother stop eating for about 2 weeks but i don't think thats a very good idea :)
      [CENTER]See, the problem is that God gives men[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]one at a time.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I'm part of Team S[/SIZE][/CENTER]

For me, its real easy, cuz i do alot of outside rec stuff. And i'm like a twig. I guess it all depends on how u eat and what!!!! cuz i can eat a lot, like all day if i wanted to, and wont gain an ounce. But i ride my bike 24/7. Right now, i sit at 123. And thats kinda weird i think. I think i need to weigh a little more. So my advise to u is,, do a lot of excersize and jogging. But if you don't go out for excersize very much, then take it easy for the first couple of weeks, or until you decide its okay to step it up a notch. Hope that helps. Seems to work for me. But i've never been over weight, not that theres anything wrong with over weight ppl.;)
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

right okay,

there is only one way to lose weight healthly:

-eat three meals a day, if you skip breakfast you'll eat more throughout the day whether you mean to or not

- try to have something like porrige or carb based cereal for breakfast as it contains fibre makes you feel full and stops you snacking

-dont snack, if you're going to snack, dried fruits

-half your normal carb portion and veggie portion

-dont compleatly cut out carbs as you won't keep the weight off

-eat at regular intervals

-try to eat the same thing for breakfast as your body gets bored of it so you'll naturally eat less each morning without really noticing

avoid alcohol and soft drinks and sugary foods as they're all high in calories, drink plenty of water

if you're serious about cutting out carbs, only eat carbs at two of your meal times and defo at breakfast

DONT

-skip meals, it slows down your metabolism and makes things harder

exercise:

-3 cardio work outs a week

-try to avoid resistance workouts, as muscle weighs more than fat

-do more cardio than resistance

-swim once a fortnight

-power walking for 45 minutes is one of the best cardio work outs you can do

work out your true weight: weigh yourself first thing in a morning before eating, you will fluctuate about 6 - 7lbs around this weight, don't worry about this

i'm 8st2lbs and 5"7
      so basically a Uk size 8

i'd hate to be heavy and am naturally thin but i've learnt a lot about healthy eating from a period of time when i slipped in to excessive dieting

i hope they helped.

whatever you do

dont eat just fruit and veg

you NEED carbs

otherwise your plumbing system won't work that well.

i'm dying to say trust me on this, any move advice you need just let me know, this is something i've strived to educate about as i've seen too many girls slip in to fad dieting like i did a year back

and it knocked my confidence so much that now everyone in my family watches my weight soo much and i've only just regained confidence in my body

and when female friends compare sizes with you
      it's likely they've been rather generous in reducing their weight

just be healthy please :]