Opinions Wanted?

• Opinions Wanted?

Okay me and a male friend of mine went shopping and we had a right giggle but somethings he said i hadn't realised?

I know that girls who follow fashion trends often are a turn off to some guys.

Do skinny jeans really put guys off?
      DO guy really have a problem with what is percieved as fashionable?

i'm making a distiguished difference between
      fashion: following a trend, if skinny jeans are in you wear skinny jeans regardless of weight height etc
      and
      style: wearing what suits

opininons please?
    • Re: Opinions Wanted?

.... mmm... I guess no 1 responded yet... and i have no ideas to give :S .. so ... maybe he likes to hang up eith a friend that follows fashion.. But for my thought skinny jeans stinkss... gd luck
      [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]La[COLOR="Orange"]La[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]La[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

My opinion is i don't think guys really care about what u wear. I have a guy friend and he doesn't care a bit...so i don't know really what to tell ya, but as long as they look good on you..then u should be fine as long as he doesn't say anything. good luck!
      I've found out a reason for me to change who i used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you

i can't imagine fashion being a turnoff for most guys. I think being fashionable is not necessarely about following ALL the trends, but the trends and styles that you like and that work for you.
      I would consider myself fashionable. I wear clothes that are stylish and "in", but that also fit, suit and flatter me.
      being fashionable or stylish is about dressing your body as much as following or setting trends. Bigger people can be just as fashionable as skinny people, but the same clothes will not likely work for both body types.

i think looks are important, and i like to dress myself to send of the message i want people to receive. i wear skinny jeans, interesting tops, dresses and nice shoes.... as far as i know, guys do not dislike this. :S haha.

eyaf_sm wrote:

i can't imagine fashion being a turnoff for most guys. I think being fashionable is not necessarely about following ALL the trends, but the trends and styles that you like and that work for you.
      I would consider myself fashionable. I wear clothes that are stylish and "in", but that also fit, suit and flatter me.
      being fashionable or stylish is about dressing your body as much as following or setting trends. Bigger people can be just as fashionable as skinny people, but the same clothes will not likely work for both body types.

i think looks are important, and i like to dress myself to send of the message i want people to receive. i wear skinny jeans, interesting tops, dresses and nice shoes.... as far as i know, guys do not dislike this. :S haha.

ha i couldn't agree more!
      I've found out a reason for me to change who i used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you