Girl help

• SO Ive been friends with this girl forever, close friends, shes quite hot, but shes always had a boyfriend. So shes been single last 2-3 months and we've been hanging out a lot and talking a lot, we ditch school and stuff together, go to the movies, go out to eat, but as friends.

Ok so she always seems really flirty but shes like that with alot of people, always laughing and smiling, touching my arms, leaning in. She tells me secrets and stuff

So that all sounds good right? But like today we go to the movies, have a good time fun laughing, then go to eat and she starts talking to me about somone she says she likes, and im like wtf.

Now like in the last 8 days ive dropped like 250 dollars because of her, going out to eat, the movies, theme parks, and i always pick up the frigin tab. SO ya. Its not like shes forgetting money, she reaches for money and i say, its alright i got it.

She asked me to ditch school and go to Bush Gardens with her on tuesday, she pay for gas and i pay for food, again sounds good? but back to tonight when shes talking to me about liking some guy.

Sooo help!
    • Re: Girl help

You sir are in the friend-zone. It sucks, but there's not much you can really do about it. She sees you as a close friend, brother like figure, not as someone she could really go further with and actually "Go out with you". You've been friends for so long that that's all she can see you as now. If someone can find a way to get out of the friend-zone, let me know ;)

Sorry bud,

Support Leader,
      - Hitch
      [CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=4]"http://www.teensuite.net"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I don't really see a sign that she is flirting with just you. Since you said, she flirts with everybody, smiling and touching and laughing. From what I read, all I see is two friends. What I think you should do is lay it out clear and tell her how you feel. Update: I don;t see nothing developing. But you should turn the tables, try talking to her about a girl you like. Make the girl up, say she is real pretty and very good sense of humor and other things. Try to match them up. Ask her for advice and see how she reacts.

^ i dont think making a girl up is a good idea, cause if she does see you as friends she will be saying thats awesome and advising him to ask that girl out.

Also why do you insist on buying everything for her? that is your own fault.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]watch it all [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]turn to[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]dust[/SIZE][/RIGHT]