Does He/She Likes me?

• Does He/She Likes me?

This is a guide for any girl or boy wondering if his/her crush likes them back!
      Girls

Examine his body language. If he likes you, you may see that he rarely turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and also looks at you a lot.

Notice his eye contact. If he likes you, he may look away quickly if he is shy or he'll try to catch your eye and hold it. This can be uncomfortable if you don't like him. If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there.
      His pupils may dilate if he likes you, but this is quite hard to pick up on, and you might come across as acting strangely by looking that closely into his eyes.

When a guy likes you he will try and make himself seem impressive to you "Listen to what he's saying". If he likes you, and he's nervous, he'll probably start talking about himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves- especially if you talk about another guy in his company.

Be aware of touching. He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, or not move his leg if it happens to touch yours, or he may hug you for small things - all are good signs of a guy liking you.

Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do. For example, if you like a certain genre of music that he likes as well, he may suggest bands or artists for you to listen to. Another example, if you play sports he may ask to play against you just to show off that he's good at something you both like and then also have a reason to give you compliments as well.

Notice the way he treats you - does he playfully tease you, or call you names, just to try and get your attention? It's natural for a guy to tease when he likes a girl, but remember, someone can still tease someone, even if they aren't attracted to them. Also, keep in mind that some guys simply will not tease you.

Check for signs of nervousness Nervous laughter, sweaty palms, fidgeting, looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies. Also notice if you call his name, does his head snap around right away or does it turn gradually?

Pay attention to his friends. If they know he's interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you're around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him. Study their reactions to your presence - do they smile? Do they turn to him? Do they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that you don't? Maybe when they dare him in games of truth and dare, they always dare him to do something to you. If so, then there's a good chance that they know that he really does like you.

Pay attention to how many times he uses your name. If you talk to him often, watch how many times he uses your first name. People tend to use your name to get your attention, and it shows that they think about you! For example, if you say something, and he replies with "ha ha, nice, so-and-so" it means he thinks about what he is saying more than if he replies with "ha ha, nice." The second doesn't mean he doesn't like you, but using your name is usually a tell-tale sign.

Notice his behavior in conversation. Sometimes when guys ask you questions and other people distract the conversation or cut him off, he'll just forget about it. If you notice that he keeps asking or changing the subject back to the question until you answer, then he may like you - but if the topic is something serious, he may just want to know out of curiosity.

He'll flirt with other girls to get your attention This is on the odd occasion but If a guy is really into you he will want to make you jealous. So, he wil most likely flirt with other girls infront of you. It gives them a chance to see your reaction. It helps them know if you really do like them or not. But guys flirting with other girls infront of you doesn't always mean they like you. They actually might be into that girl. The way you can tell that they are trying to make you jealous is that they find little times when they're flirting with the other girl to look at you. His eyes will flick over and look at you. Another sign is that when you leave, he stops flirting with the other girl. I know that will be a harder one to pick up on, but you can have a friend look for you or something like that. You have to be sneaky sometimes to find out if a guy likes you. :)

Watch his actions If someone else is picking on you does he rush to defend you or get revenge on that person? Either he thinks of you as a great friend or he really likes you!

ok, so we've got some idea on whether or not he liked you, but what do you do from there?

Whenever he does something nice for you or compliments you Smile - a big smile in return is a good sign for him. Its a good way of letting him know that you are acknowledging him. A nice smile can go a long way!

Be open! Give him room to approach you and talk to you - it can ruin the situation if he hasn't got any opportunity to do so, for example he may be a bit shy and if your friends are giggling in the background it might make him feel self conscious.

After this if you are talking nice and relaxed and you're both comfortable with each other then you can take it to the next level :wink:

Guys

Guys turn now, ever wondered what a girl is thinking about you? or if she likes you? here are some things you can watch out for that may give you a hint onto what she is thinking.

Watch for signs of flirting. If she's flirting, she may be difficult to read. Flirtatious girls may flirt with guys who they consider to be just friends, and it can be misconstrued as a crush. Because most girls do not want to be obvious, the flirtatious ones might flirt with you a little bit less or they might flirt with you even more. Either way, don't "flirt around". Do not flirt with other girls. If she ever sees you putting your arm around another girl or sees another girl hug you, she may jump to conclusions and assume she doesn't mean anything to you.

Notice if she touches you more often than what friends do (she's constantly trying to touch your hand or something). If she finds excuses to do so, then you're probably on the right track. But conversely, don't assume that just because she isn't touching you that she doesn't like you. She may be too nervous of you to touch you yet. Break the touch barrier yourself.

Observe how she looks at you. If she like you, she will either hold it for a long time or pull away immediately. Either of these could mean that she likes you. If she pulls away quickly, it means she is nervous but she still likes you - which means that you should probably make the first move. If she holds the stare, then she is confident and she may make the first move. If you happen to glance at the girl and you see her staring back at you, then this means that she likes you, although she may quickly dart her head in a different direction. Look for her eyes to light up when she sees you or hears your name.

Look at her friends. If you see most of her friends glancing back at you and smiling or giggling, this means that she is telling her friends about you. If her friends are loud and immature, you'll hear "(your name), (her name) likes you!" Her friends might be making it up, however, just to tease her. When she is having a conversation with her friends, and you come over, she might stop talking all of a sudden. This likely means you were the subject of the recently ended conversation. If she likes you and she told her friends about you, they might come up to you and start a random conversation about things such as: Who would you rather date?, Who do you like better?, Who is the hottest?, and such. If they name a list of about 3 people and her name is in the list, she probably told her friends about you and they're trying to search for clues to see how you feel about her.

Look out for the damsel in distress. If you're outside and the girl you like is nearby and starts loudly saying "I'm cold!", that's a subtle hint that she wants you to give her your sweatshirt. This is a very sweet gesture, especially if you want to show the girl that you like her. If there are other guys and she likes one of those guys, however, she might act disappointed when you offer yours to her first, in which case at least you'll know how she feels and can move on. Sometimes a girl will pretend to be really bad at something, and say that they can't do it. That is your cue to offer some assistance, and she will most likely be doing this on purpose just to see your reaction.

Personal Questions If she constantly asks about your status with girls and asks your preference in types of girls, then she is likely fishing to see if she might meet your interests.

Once you've figured whether or not she likes you or not, affects what you do next. Either move on if she doesn't (it can be hard but its probably best) or keep contact and start making your move if she likes you!

Support Leader,

Laura
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]watch it all [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]turn to[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]dust[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

The post was edited 5 times, last by Laura ().

• Re: Guide for Crush's :)

If you're a geek, there's only 1 way to tell that another person like you. They take of all their clothes, turn off your computer, and start having sex with you. Then you might get the hint if you're lucky and paying attention. That assumes you can't turn the computer back on before the sex starts, so they have to be quick.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.
    • Re: "Does He/She Like me?" Read before posting

got a question,

when a girl tells you about all the guys that like her and tells you how shes turning them all down what does this mean? im getting all of the right signals from her saying she's interested but this little thing really confuses me. what does it mean? im getting the biggest mixed messages from this girl. Is she trying to make me jealous? i was once talking about a few girls at school who had their eyes on me, is this her way of sending it back at me or am i getting the wrong message?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      teenhut.net/dating-relationships/33319-wow.html#post931349
      "Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer."
    • Re: Does He/She Likes me?

do u think this guy likes me???

Examine his body language- he once stared at me for 15 solid minutes

Notice his eye contact- he looks at me like he cares that he's talking to me...(unlike most guys )

When a guy likes you he will try and make himself seem impressive to you- whenever he tells me something and i disapprove he tries and make t sound better! O.o

Be aware of touching- Far as I'm aware He's never touched

Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do- he makes fun of what i do...

Notice the way he treats you- he always called me fat and ugly and cod..... it was weird...

Check for signs of nervousness- he did have Nervous laughter a couple of times, looked away quickly when I noticed he was watching me and laughed. OHH.. and he pretty much looks at me as soon as i say his name..
      Pay attention to his friends- they never really said anything about it.... but once i talked to his friend when he was away and he said " are you talking to me because alistair is away?"

Pay attention to how many times he uses your name- he used it quite a bit

He'll flirt with other girls to get your attention - he didn't but he told everyone he liked this girl... he id but.. i think he likes me now..

Watch his actions If someone else is picking on you does he rush to defend you or get revenge on that person? - uhhh.. don't think sooo