Threesomes - gf, bf

• Threesomes - gf, bf

Threesome with gf, bf 42
        I would go for it but not with my gf/bf (10) 24%
        We would love to try it with a boy (5) 12%
        We would love to try it with a girl (13) 31%
        Not our thing, thx (9) 21%
        Thought, tried, liked, going again. (5) 12%
      Have you ever thought about having a threesome with your girlfriend or boyfriend? Would you go in (under what circumstances)? MMF or MFM? Can you bear seeing your honey make out with other guy/girl? Whats your opinion?

Thanks for joining!
      If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.
    • Re: Threesomes - gf, bf

My boyfriend and I actually just recently had an MFF threeome. We would be open to couple swapping as well, and before me and him were dating I had a few MFF threesomes with a couple (I was the cameo apperance), we have also talked about doing an MMF threesome (he's a bit bi-curious).

Before I started dating my current, I never felt comfortable being in a threesome with my partner (even though I have both thought and had them when not with a partner). It just didn't feel right for me, because I wanted to be comitted, but with this relationship we're just so open and honest, it feels so right.

I did have some worries that I would get jealous or that we would hate seeing each other with a woman, but it turned out fabulous, and I am excited to have more with him.

kirwan464 wrote:

Wat is it with people and givin me neg rep for no bloody reason
      It just simply is wrong and that is the way i have always felt people who do that diserve to burn in a pit of flames

There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion, and I know tons of people who are adamantly against MMF or FFM threesomes. For some people, the idea of homosexual or bisexual acts just disgusts them.

The only issue I really see with your opinion is that you try to put it out there as fact for everyone. You may find it wrong, degradinding, violent, whatever, but many people do not. And simply saying that it IS those things discounts everyone else's opinion as wrong, which many people find to be offensive.

It's not what you're saying, but how you're saying it.

I have no problem with a mmf treesome as that is a man servicein a man while that man services the woman and the ffm treesome as that is a woman servicin a woman servicein a man.
      My problem is with the mfm threesome as that is two men servicein one woman.
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

Well you should know what I mean, as you should know what you have an issue with.

I don't see anything wrong with an "MFM" threesome, as you call it, or an FMF threesome. Different people want different things. You probably will never take part in one, and that's fine and dandy (hell, I don't even know if I'LL take part in one), but your problem is not the problem of everyone else.

People all want their opinions to be respected. Just like you don't appreciate getting bad rep for stating your opinion, others don't like feeling like you are bashing their opinions by stating yours.

JennyColada wrote:

Well you should know what I mean, as you should know what you have an issue with.

I don't see anything wrong with an "MFM" threesome, as you call it, or an FMF threesome. Different people want different things. You probably will never take part in one, and that's fine and dandy (hell, I don't even know if I'LL take part in one), but your problem is not the problem of everyone else.

People all want their opinions to be respected. Just like you don't appreciate getting bad rep for stating your opinion, others don't like feeling like you are bashing their opinions by stating yours.

they are the terms for threesomes mmf is a bi one and so is ffm
      where as mfm and fmf are straight ones.
      and i just dont think any girl should do dp

[/SIZE]

kirwan464 wrote:

There is where the problem lies.

You do or don't do what you want to do. You participate or don't participate in what you want. You can even go so far as to give your partner input on what you both should or should not do together. But do not tell me what I should or should not do with my desires, that just crosses the line, and that's what makes people frustrated with your opinion.

I'm just giving some feedback on why you may have gotten bad rep for what you stated.

kirwan464 wrote:

I dont think you have any right to decide what any girl should or should not do. If you have an inferiority complex about that (seems to me), it is your problem, not anyones else, just like Jenny said before.

Different people, different tastes. Coming here bashing people and telling they are sick, wrong or I dont know what... thats pretty pathetic dude. Just because its your opinion it does not mean it is generally applicable and right. Take it easy, judge dredd.

BTW, thanks everyone for coming and participating!

blueyez22 wrote:

I dont think you have any right to decide what any girl should or should not do. If you have an inferiority complex about that (seems to me), it is your problem, not anyones else, just like Jenny said before.

Different people, different tastes. Coming here bashing people and telling they are sick, wrong or I dont know what... thats pretty pathetic dude. Just because its your opinion it does not mean it is generally applicable and right. Take it easy, judge dredd.

BTW, thanks everyone for coming and participating!

what the fuck has that got to do with anythin i said.
      people obviously cant be in love of they are willing to have a third party in the bedroom
      This is the way feel this is the way i have always felt and this is the way i will continue to feel for the rest of my life

[/SIZE]

kirwan464 wrote:

people obviously cant be in love of they are willing to have a third party in the bedroom
      This is the way feel this is the way i have always felt and this is the way i will continue to feel for the rest of my life

Then how would you explain that classic nice guy vs bad guy scenario?

Bad guys cheat on girls that love them while nice guys get none even though they wouldn't cheat.

All this true love and sacred sex is just bullshit theory if you just stretch your perspective further.

kirwan464 wrote:

what the fuck has that got to do with anythin i said.

If you can read (and you obviously can) this has everything to do with what you said. You are dogmatic, stating that people cannot be in love AND have threesomes or X-somes at the same time. Fail here. They CAN be in love, their boundaries are just pushed further and more open than yours. I am not advocating it, but you cannot judge people according to your rules and state that yours are better. Thats definitely wrong and dogmatic as I said before. Live your life however you want, but do not tell or judge other people if they dont commit a crime - and as far as I know, being into sex with more people involved has not been declared a crime, so far.

Doughnut wrote:

We've talked about it and we decided not to go there.

I wouldn't really welcome the site of another girl touching him, and he wouldn't welcome the site of another guy touching me.

To be honest i think if we ever did do that it would screw our relationship.

xx

same. but we've never even talked about it, it's just not something we would ever do.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]