Please Can Someone Get Back To Me :]

• Please Can Someone Get Back To Me :]

Um.. wel where do i start
      My best friend hmm
      wel i really like him as in fancy him..
      and i told him because i didnt want him hearing it from anyone else.
      I thought i would have regretted it but he turned around and said he feels the same way :o
      wev discussed about getting together and that.. but he said he dusnt want to ruin what wev got.
      Whta should i do?
      should i just get over him?
      please can someone reply
      much apreciated
      x
      Span :]
    • Re: Please Can Someone Get Back To Me :]

if u really like the guy i would wait a lil bit longer b4 yall discuss getting 2gether... if yall r best friends it could possibly ruin yalls friendship and u could become enemies and im sure that neither of u would want that 2 happen... jux wait it could b a faze and it mite not b nething... that has happened 2 me and im not gonna say that it ruined our friendship but it sure did seperate us... now we dont talk nemore... its not that we have hurt feelings or nething like that it jux we dont know how 2 b around each other anymore... im not sayin that we did the nastys or nuttin like that but we did mess and the thing about it is that nobody knows nething they jux know that we rnt as close as we used 2 b... all of us were really close but after that happened i jux kinda quit hangin around everybody... idk... u gotta do what ur heart tells u but if u do decide 2 go farther jux think about all that could go wrong and if u r willing 2 lose what u have