Sex change?

• Lately I have been very interested in the opposite sex, and I am becoming increasingly fascinated with the way the male body works.

I have been researching and I am seriously considering a sex change, i have not told my parents my thoughts about it yet. Not sure if they will approve, that's not my main concern though.

I am worried that it will affect my social status and friendships, also I have a boyfriend, so it would be incredibly awkward telling him my intentions.

I really would like to go through with this, just hoping it will not affect my everyday life so much and relationships with others.

Please tell me how you would react if one of your friends had a sex change? would your friendship remain the same? Also what steps should I take in telling everyone, I'm really confused here.

Thanks teenhut, hopefully you can help me out.

-Princess
    • Re: Sex change?

dont fuckin do it your whole life will be over you will be a guy with a pussy do you really think any guy in there right mind would stay with you
      what you are feeling is nothing more than a want to explore i mean like what age are you a sex change is never the answer
      [SIZE=4]Its not my fault everyone is too myopic for my opinions

[/SIZE]

don't do it its real risky you could die or be genderless for the rest (death has more chances as mostly every thing in your body will need tp be changed) of your life and it will cost a bit to much money you'll be on the road....

The post was edited 1 time, last by kazemon: made it even scarier so that she doesn't change her Sex ().

I have talked to a few "females" that were once males, but I have yet to meet a "male" that was once a female, that seems to be the less common route.

What interests you about being a male? What interests you about penises?

Depending on your reasons, a sex change may not be what's needed. If you are simply excited and interested in the male form, you could study it, and study anatomy. You could even take that interest and become a doctor or surgeon. You could paint or draw or scuplt bodies, which would give you time to appreciate them.

Even with a sex change, your entire body doesn't become a male. Many people who are transsexual are not able to fully enjoy either sex (they generally cannot reproduce correctly or have proper orgasms as a "true" person of that sex would). It's fullfilling only if your life is incomplete any other way.

I honestly think you shouldn't do it, not just because I think it's weird, but because it seems like you just want to do this to see what it's like to be a guy. I don't think you've given this enough thought so I think you should really wait, talk to the ones you love about this, and see what they think.

Also, I'm not sure how serious you and your boyfriend are but really think about how much you care about him. I'm sure he will freak when you tell him you want to have a sex change. Think about if you're willing to lose him, and possibly other close friends, because of something you're just curious about.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

I would say wait... If you're interested in the male body, then go further with your boyfriend, experiment, have fun with him, don't get a sex change. Find other ways to satisfy your curiosity for the male body... You'll never be able to truly become a guy, and you just wont be you anymore.
      I'm Proud to be an American.
      Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
      A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
      You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith

Go see a professional and discuss it at length, honestly though you have not really said much to convince me that this is something you really need to do. People I have read about that have done this were obsessed by it since a very young age and that does not sound like you from what you have said here. Before you can even begin however, you must undergo at least 2 years of intense psycho evaluation and living as the opposite sex. Then comes all the expense of the surgeries etc, you are talking about half a million dollars for the surgeries etc. Not sure where you are from, but that's not easy money to save unless you do something like a lot of transgenders do, prostitution. Once you start the process then there are the practical matters like finding a job where they will accept you as you go through this, that is no easy task either. This is not for the weak of heart, it is a several year, expensive, heart breaking experience that requires your total devotion and commitment, are you ready for all that????

studly wrote:

Go see a professional and discuss it at length, honestly though you have not really said much to convince me that this is something you really need to do. People I have read about that have done this were obsessed by it since a very young age and that does not sound like you from what you have said here. Before you can even begin however, you must undergo at least 2 years of intense psycho evaluation and living as the opposite sex. Then comes all the expense of the surgeries etc, you are talking about half a million dollars for the surgeries etc. Not sure where you are from, but that's not easy money to save unless you do something like a lot of transgenders do, prostitution. Once you start the process then there are the practical matters like finding a job where they will accept you as you go through this, that is no easy task either. This is not for the weak of heart, it is a several year, expensive, heart breaking experience that requires your total devotion and commitment, are you ready for all that????

half a million.......... I thought it was more.........

RAISED REP!!!!!!! :D
      Click the link below please!!!!!!! -
      s6.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=64038
      [SIZE=3]Want a possitive rep? PM me!!!!!! I'm feeling generous today!!!!!!!:eek::D:p:rolleyes:[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by kazemon: deleted a lot of stuff.... ().