My problems

• My problems

where do i start
      well bassically i've been thinking about things a lot recently and it makes me feel really bad

firstly there is school
      school is horrible, all the people i go to school with are horrible
      they are constantly taking the piss out of me, having jokes at my expense, belittling me and putting me down - it has practically always been like this and i've never been able to change it and i've tried everything - reporting them to teacher (teachers seem to ignore or overlook things on purpose) tellling my parents (they dont seem to care) standing up to them (just makes them worse) and ignoring them (it is very hard to ignore nearly everyone at school and when i can manage to do it, it just makes them worse - like they are really trying to get at me)

next problem is my parents. my dad seems to hate me - he stares at me in disgust on every oportunity he gets, he shouts and tells me off for no apparent reason, he bassically hates me - its like he doesnt want me to exsist.
      my mum is not very good either, most of the time she is ether angry towards me for no reason and when she's not it doesnt take long until she is. when she attempts to find out what is wrong it doesnt seem like she actually cares - its more like she is only doing it cos she feels she has too and her way of caring is to try and twist everything around, so it seems like she is the one with the problem and i am the one causing it, or, her way of 'caring and to make me feel better' is to threaten me, with punishments - like me not being happy is something i've done wrong
      my parents argue a lot and it is something they both blame on me even when i cant see any logical reason why it is my fault.

the next problem is that i hate my self, i hate the fact that i am like this, i hate the fact i cant seem to do anything to change i hate how i appear i bassically hate me.

the next problem is a friend - possibly the only friend i have (which is slightly odd considering i have never met her)
      there wa a time, when talking to her would be really fun, and interesting 0- it doesnt seem like that any more. she seems to complain to me all the time about thing (not me, other things) and then not like what i say. it seems she likes to get her own way - and when something completely reasonable doesnt go her way she gets angry and trys to make people apologise - i let her do this cos i care about more than anything else.
      i once said something about this to her and she eventually agreed and said she'd stop it - she hasnt
      she also worries me a lot. a lot of the time she cant be bothered to do things, its like she cant be bothered any more - i know this to be a sign of depression.
      also she doesnt eat properly, she is underweight and thinks she is fat and cos of this she doesnt eat much to try and loose weight.
      finally she complains a lot about her boyfriend - personally i think she deserves better but she cant seem to see this herself
      (i know the last couple of things aren't realyl my problems but they make me worry)
      i dont want to loose her as a friend cos she is bassically the only person i have but sometimes it is hard

I dont know what to do anymore - i've tried everything to sort things out but nothing ever works, i've decide to kill myself twice, had everything i needed to do it, had written notes and all that, but have been talked out of it both times
      i really dont know what to do
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=2] I think, its time for a change
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: My problems

Hey James,

james0192 wrote:

they are constantly taking the piss out of me, having jokes at my expense, belittling me and putting me down - it has practically always been like this and i've never been able to change it and i've tried everything - reporting them to teacher (teachers seem to ignore or overlook things on purpose) tellling my parents (they dont seem to care) standing up to them (just makes them worse) and ignoring them (it is very hard to ignore nearly everyone at school and when i can manage to do it, it just makes them worse - like they are really trying to get at me)

Now this situation is very tricky. No doubt. Now, these people you refer to as 'people' aren't people. Thier bullies. Why do they take the piss out of you constantly? Belittle you? or, put you down? Just for the sake of doing it? They shouldn't be doing this to you. You're teachers should be doing something about this, bullying in schools is unacceptable. I'd tell them again, and I would not stop telling them until they get the point. Tell you're parents again, just like the teachers until they get the message of how exactly you're feeling. You shouldn't have to go to school and 'put up' with it. You know?

next problem is my parents. my dad seems to hate me - he stares at me in disgust on every oportunity he gets, he shouts and tells me off for no apparent reason, he bassically hates me - its like he doesnt want me to exsist.
      my mum is not very good either, most of the time she is ether angry towards me for no reason and when she's not it doesnt take long until she is. when she attempts to find out what is wrong it doesnt seem like she actually cares - its more like she is only doing it cos she feels she has too and her way of caring is to try and twist everything around, so it seems like she is the one with the problem and i am the one causing it, or, her way of 'caring and to make me feel better' is to threaten me, with punishments - like me not being happy is something i've done wrong
      my parents argue a lot and it is something they both blame on me even when i cant see any logical reason why it is my fault.

Does you're dad have any reason to give you looks like that? Or, to hate you? Why do you think he "hates" you? Hate is a very strong word. Here, I guess you could do two things. You could confront you're dad about what he does and ask him why? Or, you can ignore it. Now, ignoring it I imagine would be quite difficult for you, yea? So, just think about it.

You're parents may well have issues with themselves and thier relationship, maybe thats why thier being how they are? What I would suggest to you when it comes to you're parents arguing is - stay out of it. Let them shout and scream at eachother, just don't get in the middle of it. I know it's not nice hearing you're parents argue but I think you need to focus on yourself more then them at the minute, does that make sense?

the next problem is that i hate my self, i hate the fact that i am like this, i hate the fact i cant seem to do anything to change i hate how i appear i bassically hate me.

You can do things to make yourself change for the better. As much as it doesn't seem possible now, you can. It's just because you're feeling like this. When you're low and have problems, the positive things in life seem to fade. Its normal.
      Why don't you try and focusing on solving some of these problems step by step? Once you've realised that things can be solved - you will start to feel better about yourself. Trust me.

the next problem is a friend - possibly the only friend i have (which is slightly odd considering i have never met her)
      there wa a time, when talking to her would be really fun, and interesting 0- it doesnt seem like that any more. she seems to complain to me all the time about thing (not me, other things) and then not like what i say. it seems she likes to get her own way - and when something completely reasonable doesnt go her way she gets angry and trys to make people apologise - i let her do this cos i care about more than anything else.
      i once said something about this to her and she eventually agreed and said she'd stop it - she hasnt
      she also worries me a lot. a lot of the time she cant be bothered to do things, its like she cant be bothered any more - i know this to be a sign of depression.
      also she doesnt eat properly, she is underweight and thinks she is fat and cos of this she doesnt eat much to try and loose weight.
      finally she complains a lot about her boyfriend - personally i think she deserves better but she cant seem to see this herself
      (i know the last couple of things aren't realyl my problems but they make me worry)
      i dont want to loose her as a friend cos she is bassically the only person i have but sometimes it is hard

Worrying about friends just shows how caring you are and how much you appreciate thier friendship, thats great. Of course, it's not nice for you to worry about her alot - so, maybe talk to her about it? Have a good heart to heart with her about everything? But, only when you feel that you can take on her problems and concerns on aswell as you're own, you know what I mean? One thing, however is i'd keep an eye on her when it comes to the weight issue.

Only when you feel confident enough to try and help her out, go for it. Untill then, concentrate on yourself for a little while, how does that sound?

I dont know what to do anymore - i've tried everything to sort things out but nothing ever works, i've decide to kill myself twice, had everything i needed to do it, had written notes and all that, but have been talked out of it both times

Don't try and kill yourself again, please. You obviously want to change, just by having that proves you are trying. Keep it up, don't quit now.

PM me if you'd like to chat further, okay?

Support Leader,

SimpleGirl*

yikes, i worry for a girl too, i don't want to tell her off cause i care about her, no matter how much i try to tell her to f off, she either comes back hugging or i just can't seem to let her go, she is going through hard times so i want to be there to help

i have the heart of a firefighter so it seems impossible for me to not care, I think it's the same with you, you seem to put her first before yourself.

try to joke around with the bullies, sometimes when you joke around with them they might start to see you as a funny guy

My dad is also a mofo, he yells at me for every little thing, sometimes even for no reason.
      He starts huge problems over small things like forgetting to wipe a small drop of water off the floor. I cant deal with him either, the only thing keeping me with him is my mom and the fact that i need a place to stay. Once i graduate and leave the house, i wont have to deal with him

he has been the worst part of my life so far. My mom on the other hand understands.

your not alone man
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...

SimpleGirl. wrote:

Hey James,

Now this situation is very tricky. No doubt. Now, these people you refer to as 'people' aren't people. Thier bullies. Why do they take the piss out of you constantly? Belittle you? or, put you down? Just for the sake of doing it? They shouldn't be doing this to you. You're teachers should be doing something about this, bullying in schools is unacceptable. I'd tell them again, and I would not stop telling them until they get the point. Tell you're parents again, just like the teachers until they get the message of how exactly you're feeling. You shouldn't have to go to school and 'put up' with it. You know?

Does you're dad have any reason to give you looks like that? Or, to hate you? Why do you think he "hates" you? Hate is a very strong word. Here, I guess you could do two things. You could confront you're dad about what he does and ask him why? Or, you can ignore it. Now, ignoring it I imagine would be quite difficult for you, yea? So, just think about it.

You're parents may well have issues with themselves and thier relationship, maybe thats why thier being how they are? What I would suggest to you when it comes to you're parents arguing is - stay out of it. Let them shout and scream at eachother, just don't get in the middle of it. I know it's not nice hearing you're parents argue but I think you need to focus on yourself more then them at the minute, does that make sense?

You can do things to make yourself change for the better. As much as it doesn't seem possible now, you can. It's just because you're feeling like this. When you're low and have problems, the positive things in life seem to fade. Its normal.
      Why don't you try and focusing on solving some of these problems step by step? Once you've realised that things can be solved - you will start to feel better about yourself. Trust me.

Worrying about friends just shows how caring you are and how much you appreciate thier friendship, thats great. Of course, it's not nice for you to worry about her alot - so, maybe talk to her about it? Have a good heart to heart with her about everything? But, only when you feel that you can take on her problems and concerns on aswell as you're own, you know what I mean? One thing, however is i'd keep an eye on her when it comes to the weight issue.

Only when you feel confident enough to try and help her out, go for it. Untill then, concentrate on yourself for a little while, how does that sound?

Don't try and kill yourself again, please. You obviously want to change, just by having that proves you are trying. Keep it up, don't quit now.

PM me if you'd like to chat further, okay?

Support Leader,

SimpleGirl*

Telling me things will get better and words to that affect is not actually helping, its not advice in any shape or form

sithlord95 wrote:

Find a hobby you like. And you know your better than the bullies, they want you to be upset about them, they want you to be mad. Dont give them the satisfaction!:(

no matter how much i ignore them and dont react they still carry on
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=2] I think, its time for a change
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

james0192 wrote:

Telling me things will get better and words to that affect is not actually helping, its not advice in any shape or form

no matter how much i ignore them and dont react they still carry on

Hey, i know you must be going through a lot right now, honestly. Its very understandable to be feeling this way, but never say you will NEVER get through it, you will it just takes time.

I find that anna (simplegirl) is a very supportive and caring person. People sat here and used time to show support to you because we care! Anna showed a lot of support there, just try to appreciate that a bit more, as it can make people feel hurt when they have sat there and tried helping you.

you probably are lacking someone there for you. It seems you need someone there to talk to, tell these problems to, and befriend you. And like i said we care and are here.

support leader,

kat

i am sorry to hear this

first off, i want to say i am here to help
      if you ever need someone to talk to, PM me, or we can talk on msn

i have a few friends with the same kind of situation, but not quite
      one thing that i have noticed to make school a better place, is to focus on school work
      work really hard at that, and you will feel better about yourself and gain confidence
      this is a win win situation because it will help you greatly for the future and you will have more confidence in talking to people and making friends

you said you hate yourself
      well, one thing to do, is to go full out with how you feel (clothing wise)
      with your preferred style, where clothes that will show your personality
      people will like you for this

these messages never do that much

message me, and i will help you to the best that i can
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

james0192 wrote:

where do i start
      well bassically i've been thinking about things a lot recently and it makes me feel really bad

firstly there is school

I wont pretend to have gone through what you've gone through, but I can say I've known that kind of bullying. tho thankfully my parents cared.

standing up is the only way, sure it makes them worse, but they will calm down eventually, and a lot sooner than anything else.

Your parents are neglecting you, call social services or the police, they will get a verbal warning. you wont be taken from them, and it will give them the kick up the arse they need to start treaying you right.

as for your friend, let her scream, let her shout. tell her what she needs to hear, not what she wants to hear. and walk away.

you do not deserve this kind of life and you need to take a stand.

you say you have no friends...we are your friends. and we care about you.

"true strength lies not in never falling...but in rising each time we fall."

there will always be brighter days on the horizen, live for them. :)

and if you need tot alk more, just pm me mate. :) I'm a good listener. :) :rolleyes:or so I'm told.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)