Girl fronting about smoking weed

• Re: Girl fronting about smoking weed

...the fuck?

The girl didn't want to hang out with you. She's probably trying to say "I don't like you", by avoiding you. Stop sweatin' it.

Omg, people here actually think weed is not a drug.

*News Flash* Katt Williams is not a scientist- he's a weedhead, like you. What the hell does he know?

Also, weed being a drug does not put it on the same level as every other illegal substance. An asprin is not as strong as 800mg ibuprofen, but they're both drugs. So, of course, MostViciousPitbull, weed is not as strong a drug as cocaine.

Seriously, think before you post.
      I'm here, Karla. :]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Regular.Femme.Fatale ().

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

Tiny. Now look up the definition of cocaine. You are doing good. Good boy.

I'm not the one saying that it's not a drug, man, so drop the patronizing act. Smell the salt and wake the fuck up.
      You're the one that's stupid enough to think that just because people compare two things, they're saying it's the same thing.

Cocaine is not the same thing as weed, and no one here has claimed that, so stop acting like a dick.

Basically what Regular.Femme.Fatale said.
      [SIZE="1"]"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."
      - Wayne Gretzky[/SIZE]

Regular.Femme.Fatale wrote:

...the fuck?

The girl didn't want to hang out with you. She's probably trying to say "I don't like you", by avoiding you. Stop sweatin' it.

Omg, people here actually think weed is not a drug.

*News Flash* Katt Williams is not a scientist- he's a weedhead, like you. What the hell does he know?

Also, weed being a drug does not put it on the same level as every other illegal substance. An asprin is not as strong as 800mg ibuprofen, but they're both drugs. So, of course, MostViciousPitbull, weed is not as strong a drug as cocaine.

Seriously, think before you post.

naa she hangs out with me often, but she said she did not feel like doing it, cant force her to.
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...

Regular.Femme.Fatale wrote:

And this is how not to bow out gracefully after being proved wrong.

You think? I'm not the one that is loosing their temp for a silly opinion. Regardless of what you say, I smoke my weed. And keep chilling. But in the case of you two, both of you are like AH, I HATE PEOPLE THAT DONT THINK WEED IS A DRUG!!!!!!!! Not in so many words, but lol at both of you. So in conclusion, Say no to condoms. Say yes to birth control pills and Say yes to weed once in a while. :love1:

Once again you're wrong. First, your opinion doesn't change that it's a drug. Second, I far from hate you for smoking weed. I don't even know you... so, sorry to disappoint, you actually mean diddly squat to me as a person.

Note also that none of us is trying to put you down for smoking the crap, we're just saying that you're wrong when you're saying that it's not a drug. Again, your opinion won't change that fact.
      [SIZE="1"]"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."
      - Wayne Gretzky[/SIZE]

Tiny wrote:

Vicious, you sir are an ignorant. Sorry to tell you like this, but you really are. Are you arguing the meaning of a word when it's clearly stated what it means in dictionaries? You might as well argue that blue isn't a colour. Geez...

Want to know why people compare it to cocaine? Because they're both drugs and are both addictive!! Get it through your head! -_-

Sorry for getting this worked up, but people that are ignorant even when the truth is slapping them in the face just get to me.

I'd hush if I were you. :hugs:

You think? I'm not the one that is loosing their temp for a silly opinion. Regardless of what you say, I smoke my weed. And keep chilling. But in the case of you two, both of you are like AH, I HATE PEOPLE THAT DONT THINK WEED IS A DRUG!!!!!!!! Not in so many words, but lol at both of you. So in conclusion, Say no to condoms. Say yes to birth control pills and Say yes to weed once in a while. :love1:

Nah, I don't hate you. It's just fun proving people wrong then mocking them for continuing in their stupidity. :D

gookiecookie wrote:

naa she hangs out with me often, but she said she did not feel like doing it, cant force her to.

Well,... I guess it's just whatever then.

Strawberryshortcake wrote:

wow. You are lame. so what if she doesn't want to smoke with you? She obviously doesn't really like you much.

WOW thanks for making me feel better!!! your comment totally made me feel good about myself...

she did want to smoke with me, she changed her mind after a few days, shes like that, she has mood swings and sort of a split personality, she never smoked after the day she changed her mind, if ur going to put me down by calling me Lame, please don't post on my thread.
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?

Gookie, what's the update with this girl? Weed is great. Thank god it ain't a drug.

Meh, shes kind of in a depressed state right now she seems sad about some boy problems and school, shes hitting the books again, studying a lot, cause if told her off how she thinks shes the shiznit.

I dont want to ask her whats wrong, cause then i feel bad for her and comfort her, then i end up getting close again, then she does the same shit she did before.

I do feel bad for her, but my friends say let it go, she does not deserve me, even as a close friend, but i can't help but feel sorry for others that are close to me. I just don't have the heart to stay mad or reject people, especially her, because we both loved each other once.

i know she still has feelings for me, she stares at me constantly, talks to me about all her problems, seeks help from me, but sometimes she just needs her space.

im not gonna ask her to smoke with me, besides i quit, im training to be a firefighter and i gotta kick my habbits

I don't consider weed as a drug really, alcohol is a mind alternating drug, but the government does not make illegal because its a high source of income for the economy.

weed can be grown easily by me and u, sold for cheap, it wont make that big of an effect on the economy, but alcohol is a different story, it cant easily be brewed by me and u, therefore companies can manufacture them and keep the prices the same.

gookiecookie wrote:

I don't consider weed as a drug really, alcohol is a mind alternating drug, but the government does not make illegal because its a high source of income for the economy.

weed can be grown easily by me and u, sold for cheap, it wont make that big of an effect on the economy, but alcohol is a different story, it cant easily be brewed by me and u, therefore companies can manufacture them and keep the prices the same.

That's true. But weed and alcohol are, still, drugs.

The government hasn't legalized it because they don't know how to tax it yet. Every heard of prohibition? They threw that out because they taxed alcohol and made/make good money from it. I'm sure that as soon as they get enough scientific backup they'll push for the legalization of weed.

But, about that chick, just forget it. It shouldn't matter to you if it doesn't matter to her.