Advice please?

• Advice please?

OKay, so there's this boy that I have a crush on but I'm really shy. I sit next to him in my 1st, 3rd, & 4th period classes (the teachers put us next to each other and 3rd and 4th period are the same class) And for all but two classes and one elective, we have the same schedule.

Anyway, I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me or not. I'm not even really sure though if he knows that I like him.

Every time that I talk to him, I turn bright red. And it seems like he enjoys trying to make me blush/smile nervously but I'm not sure. Sometimes in class he'll make little comments that make me giggle and the other day in A.T. (academically tallented; basically a class for the 'advanced' students) he was making me blush and giggle the whole time but I'm not even sure if he realized it.

Sorry, this post seems quite jumbled. It's quite hard to describe it all. (And I'm really tired...) The only thing is, he's an all-around nice person to everyone, so I don't know if he likes me or he's just being nice like normally.

Edit: Oh, and one other thing. About a month ago, he moved from the other side of town to about one street away from me and my younger brother and his younger sister are the same age and friends and my best friend is friends with his brother (both 1 year younger than me) so this is going to be quite an interesting summer. 0_o
    • Re: Advice please?

ZomgImKez wrote:

sounds like he likes you.
      just try talking to him, become friends and then ull feel more comfy around him. then if a reelationship forms then you know theres something there.

i agree i think he does like u. u need to take the initiative and flirt back or even ask him if he like you or tell him that u like him. take charge.
      Your tongueis a rudder, it steers the whole ship Sends your words past your lips and keeps them safe behind your teeth. But the wrong will strand you[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]