• no, No, NO!

NO!
      I don't want to cut again!
      Why is my body telling me to?!
      I WANT IT SO BADLY, BUT I CAN'T DO IT.
      NO
      NO
      NO

OH God, this is so hard! I want to cut, I want to hurt, but I don't want to!

Oh God, oh god...
      [CENTER]* pure white snow off the black sheep's back *
      ♫ now cinderella don't you go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge ♫
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: no, No, NO!

I went through all of this, just ask SimpleGirl. she was my thread. She replied. She helped me.
      You need to concentrate on that one person you love, it could be your mum, dad, sister, brother, girlfriend/boyfriend, friend. Anyone.
      I had a severe self harm problem, I almost killed myself. If you keep cutting you will go deeper and deeper, physicly and emotionally, luckily I got out of that trap just in time. I urge you, get help. If its from friends or professionals.

Do it for the ones you love. Keep that in your mind
      "Doing it for the ones I love"

I belive in you
      I trust you
      YOU CAN DO IT!

Ryan Meyrick

Just relax and try and explain what happened. I'm sure if you can explain we can help. If you don't want to explain it on here, you can PM me or add me to MSN. If you don't want to talk to me about it, then talk to a Support Leader. They're great at helping. Just don't hurt yourself.
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

Calm down and take a deep breather. This is your body telling you to cut, not your mind. Your mind is reminding you of the pain that a razor brings you and it's also trying to fight your body from doing the unthinkable. If something is wrong with you right now, don't think about picking up a razor blade. You have to fight those urges.

Anything is better than physically harming your body. There's a better substitute than cutting which is using a rubber band. Every time you start thinking about that stuff, try and pull the rubber band back and let it hit your wrists. Use a rubber band until you are able to control your thoughts and control your urges.

Let us know how you're doing.

PM any of us if you need anything else.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

Trying to get over the urges to cut and slowly understanding that it doesn't help (and thus, isn't what you want) is really what you're going for. It's totally normal to have desires to cut after you've decided to stop, and your desires aren't going to automatically shut off just because you've decided to stop, that's probably the hardest part about all this.

It's gets easier, and you eventually find ways to work around it that work for you (other ways to deal with stress and emotions). To find a few things, this might help: 153 Things to Do Instead of Self Harming.

This is something that you can get through, even if it's hard and even if it takes time. It's ok to have urges, and that doesn't mean that you've failed and it doesn't make you weak. It makes you human. It is an ungoing struggle, but we're all here to help, offer support, or just to listen to you vent about how tough it is at times.
    • you feel like you need to cut, but you dont want to.

well, i rarely ever resort to medicine but i feel like i must in this case. when you cut yourself or you get wounded you brain sends out chemical signals to release your body's "natural pain killers". these are basically like taking a few Advil or other pain med's. now your body will get addicted. your body's own pain killer is more additive then other meds because it doesn't only help to block the pain signals but it will sometimes enhanse other's and exelerate them. your brain likes the extra sence of touch and feel without pain.
      your smart, i bet you knew some of this stuff alretty.
      I'm not sure how to fix this addiction by means of medicine, the best thing for you to do is hang in there until your brain is clean.. now i'd say to get (a) *** or focus on your *** you have at the moment

(replace *** with any of the following:)

relegion, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, fav game, fav/best school subject, spiritual self, magic, book, fav music.. so on...

until your brain in 'clean'.. its like doing a drug.. but legal... and bad for you...

well i hope this helped, if not, sorry for wasting your time.

The Sorrow.
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

I know its easier said than done, but try your best to let yourself calm down, then you may find it easier to talk your problems/feelings out. I understand the position you're in, even though i dont know what is causing it with you, but i know what its like to feel you cant cope over something or other.

But please, come talk to us, or even message me, i would love to try and help/support you.
      You will in time learn about getting over these un pleasant thoughts, it just takes times. But you need support along the way which i am very much happy to give you.

support leader,
      kat