how should i start?

• how should i start?

i m Male 20 and till now hasnt have any relationship in my life..
      the problem is that i am a bit shy and hav some ego problem..
      even if a stranger girl is interested (by guessing her moves and how she looks at me) i cant just start it..
      i just dont knw what to say to her at which some people have god gifted skills..
      please help me girls and guys..
    • Re: how should i start?

You need to build up your confidence.
      In short- just be yourself around any girl. Don't try so hard to impress anyone because that doesn't always work and tends to fail miserably.

If you have and girl-friends, ask them what they like about you.
      Oh, and don't get stupidly drunk just to get talking, it can make you much more confident, but too much confidence isn't good. Especially if you have an ego problem.

Ego isn't good =/
      I had a friend like that, he always had trouble keeping a girlfriend because of his ego. And I mean he had MEGA ego.

Good luck =]

Lessons through experience my friend.

If you started when you were 14 in high school you would have been far better of. Now your 20 you cant really wait anymore, your just going to have to bite the bullet and spend a few months getting shot down by girls, learning what works and what doesn't.

A bit of ego is healthy, as is a dose of arrogance. It will get you through. Just try to understand you have to react naturally, don't say things if you don't mean it. And don't be afraid to say something that will piss people off.

I think a better question is 'why' should you start?

Devil wrote:

i m Male 20 and till now hasnt have any relationship in my life..
      the problem is that i am a bit shy and hav some ego problem..

Actually, there's a fine line between being shy, and simply having nothing to say. If you don't have anything to say to a girl, why should you say anything. Anything you do say will be irrelevant.

Devil wrote:

even if a stranger girl is interested (by guessing her moves and how she looks at me) i cant just start it..

Why should you start it?

Devil wrote:

i just dont knw what to say to her at which some people have god gifted skills..

If you don't have anything to say, don't say it. If someone asks you a question, answer it. Don't give answers to questions that have not been asked.

Devil wrote:

please help me girls and guys..

If you want to talk to a girl just for the sake of talking, tell her that, just so she knows what your objective is. Otherwise, it's rude to go up to random people and randomly talk to them.

You shouldn't want to make girlfriends simply because - that's the wrong way to make girlfriends. Friendship is something that should happen naturally.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Some people are just shy because the put the opposite sex on a pedestal. Girls are no different from you. When you meet them, they're likely just as nervous. But they show it differently.

I would suggest starting to talk to girls as friends. This will really help you relax when you're in a situation where you want to date someone. You won't feel that these girls are above you or judging you so much. You'll be able to see them as equals, which is the exact truth here. But since you don't have experience, you don't understand girls and see them as almost an enemy. Something which you have to conquer or you'll be destroyed.

That's not how it should be. Because girls aren't like that, most of the time. Can you join any groups that will get you together with girls more? Then you'll be able to interact with them in a setting where you're all working together. And it will also likely be an event which you enjoy. So being knowledgeable will help you boost your confidence so you don't feel as insecure when interacting with girls.

Remember that being nervous is normal. And from there, just mentally go through a list of all of your awesome traits. Keep your confidence high. Women are attracted to confident men, you know. And try to see yourself as a very worthy equal. Take women off of that pedestal and start seeing them as just other people in the world.

Good luck and I hope this helps. =)))))))