I Want It Over!

• I Want It Over!

I feel like such a friking winer, i am just so damn depressed and i cry over nothing.
      I just want to die, honestly i have nothing going for me. My life is seriously shit right about now. I don't even think anyone would miss me to be honest. The love of my life which i messed up a long time ago i don't even feel really loves me and i feel like i'm trying so damn hard and getting no where. like punching a concrete wall with the little fist i have. and just hurting myself.
      i feel so stupid thinking that i can ever be happy.

I'm ranting again. Thats all im good for. To rant and cry to people on here. Thats how i feel. Its dtupid of me to think i can get anything i want. I just idk. I want to kill myself. I want to just fall asleep and die, and NEVER EVER deal with this pain anymore/.

I hate my life. :/
      JPM&&SLU
    • Re: I Want It Over!

You're in a rough spot. Okay, a rougher spot than most people have ever been in. And I'm so sorry. But hope is everything right now. Hope is what will keep you hanging on and hope is really what gives us the strength to pull up work on our lives. I think you're also familiar with the power of our survival instinct. Sure, suicide is an option and that can feel empowering. But please don't think that way. Because nothing will ever be able to improve for you if you go for suicide. Did you hear about that guy who jumped off of a bridge to kill himself? He survived and said that the second he jumped, he realized that all of his problems were fixable. And I really believe that. We get so wrapped up in what's going on. But look at the bigger picture and all you have to lose. In comparison to the whole world and life in general, your problems CAN be fixed.

Please hang onto hope. Sometimes it's all you have and it's always enough to pull you through and keep you fighting. And if you fight, you can fix stuff.

Really, I'm glad you're feeling right now. It hurts and it's tearing you up. But you can't process your feelings without feeling them. So please let yourself cry and let yourself feel until you can't cry anymore. The tears will stop and you will survive the overpowering act of feeling.

It seems as though you hit absolute rock bottom, emotionally. And really you can go up and start to heal or you can sit here and let life and loss overpower you. Sitting there is easier, but it also means that this will never end for you. Taking action and starting to climb up is taking the first steps towards a happier life. No, it won't be easy or a perfect walk down a golden path. But can things get much worse for you? So I really suggest choosing to get help. There is nothing shameful or bad about admitting that you need help. We all stumble and fall and need to reach out to get a helping hand so we can stand on our feet again. You could be really depressed and get a lot of help by seeing a psychiatrist who can help you process your feelings. There could also be a chemical imbalance which may be corrected by taking medications. There is hope for all of us. Please stop looking at the past and instead see a future waiting for you to grab it and decide what to do. You are in power and you can do what you want with your life.

I believe you have hope still, buried under your pain. If you didn't have hope, you wouldn't bother coming here. And I'm so glad you are coming here and talking to us. You can do more with your life than be unhappy.

I hope you continue to come back if we're helping, even a little bit.

Message me anytime to talk. The best of luck and I hope this helps you.

Don't be ashamed for venting. that's what this forum is for, for seeking help and letting out your problems. You say you're depressed, now that's a real problem. You're not crying over nothing, you have a reason. it's just about getting to the reason and trying to solve it. It may seem like everything sucks right now, but it will get better. Things wont be this way for the rest of your life. It takes time to get better. You only lose by giving up.

Suicide isnt the answer. It's not going to help anyone and it wont solve your problems. It's not impossible for anyone to be happy. You just to have keep strong and overcome the obstacles you're facing. There are people that care. Although it may not seem like it now, things will get better and your life is worth living. People make mistakes, dont beat yourself up over the mistakes you have made. Nobody is perfect and it's fine to seek and ask for help.

There are people here who will listen and help.
      I being one of them, feel free to pm me if you need advice or even if you just need to vent.
      Support Leaders are here to help, our usernames are in orange and we're all willing to listen.

hope this helped :)
      Support Leader,

Jasmine
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

ITs alright to rant everybody does. Let it cause its only gunna cause
      damage if it stays inside. I agree with YOu. Fuck life its so trivial and painful and
      hard. But you have to value life. Your blessed to be living right now.
      Pain is anitclimatic. You see it coming and it hurts and deep sometimes.
      I just try to put my problems into perpective and when I ultimatetly decide i
      don't give a fuck if someone has a worser time then me, i just learn not to care in a shallow synic way. Thats unhealty. And what im trying to say is we all deal with
      angush different ways but we ourselves draw it out to make it seem
      like its the most painful thing ever.
      dont put your self through that, dont make it harder then it already is for you to deal with.
      I hope you stop having suicidal thoughts.
      I hope you find your own hope somehow and cling on to it.
      sincerely.
      "Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday life, like having to tie their shoes. "

Ok.. First of all I have to say.. Yes people WILL miss you, they WILL cry if you do something silly, and people DO love you !!!

Please, I know in situations like the one you're feeling right now, it can feel like no one cares and are only out to hurt you. I have had this feeling SO many times and trust me... When you get out of this cycle you'll look back and think just how much people do care.

I mean look... We don't even know you... And there are what? 3 people SO FAR wanting to help you. Does that not show you that people are here for you? Imagine the people you know in real life, they do want to see you happy. The key is motivation and self confidence.

Trust me, life will give you ups and downs, and it's hard to get out of the down when you feel like you're at rock bottom. But please, if you do anything today, please don't feel like you want to die. SO many people would be crushed and would miss you greatly. Even me typing this out is making me worry about you... So please think twice about doing anything silly.

What people fail to see is that... When you get older, lives move on. Old friends are lost and new are made. Relationships blossom and die, but life has to move on. It's natural. The hard thing is letting go... And yes it is hard but there are ways to make it easier.

To be honest, I would rather you rant on here than keep it inside you. Trust me, ranting and raving is good... It gets everything out of your system so it's not bottled up inside, which will in the end drive you crazy, so you have a clear mind to think with. I <3 to rant, when things get tough it's helps to get it all out... Have a shout and a cry and it's fine.

If you feel like you're actually depressed, go and see your doctor. Have a talk with him/her and see if they can help. Anti depressant aren't what they used to be, before if someone was on them it was seen as a bad thing... But now it's not. They're only used to stop you're emotions from roller coasting and to help you to relax. If you feel like you may need them then again, speak with your doctor.

At the same time, do your family know about the way you're feeling? I know that sometimes it can be hard to speak to family about this sorta thing, but I assure you... Like I assure everyone else... Your family DO care. They DO want to help you and see you happy. Thing is taking the step to talk to them and explain exactly how you feel.

Lastly, you picked a great place to rant. This place really does help a lot of people seek advice about their situations. The support leaders and many other members will help you feel much better about yourself, but like I've said, the key is to become motivfated about making a change to the way you feel/think.

Please stick around here... You will make wicked friends as it is such a friendly place to be a part of.
      If you feel the need to rant and rave, lets so it together M'kay lol, don't hesiate to PM me.

Keep us posted tiger,
      x_<3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

I would care, a lot. I know how it feels to feel not many do care, im sure there are people that would care a lot, though.

Its always good to point out whats making you feel depressed, then work from there. I can truly see you must be feeling right now and ive felt the same! The reason i changed so much was because i found someone i could see every week at college, and she's helped me A LOT!! Maybe this is what you need, it will really help you.

You can talk to me anytime, i will always try to support/help you through it.

I know how you feel, tho I at least had some people to support me through my hard times.

Never feel yourself weak and pathetuc. You need to9 wake up hun and realise the world isnt all out to get you. You want something, you gotta work for it. Now you think your working the hardest you can, well if your fists wont get through that congrete, use the bloody hammer. get bigger and badder things to attack that wall. study hardm get places in life and stop being so paranoid. You need to look in the mirror, get more confidence and say to yourself, "I can do this!"

Your a nice and decent girl, overly sensative but some people are. :) you have your life ahead of you hun. :)

Don't waste it in tears. But also...never be afraid to show tears. Too many people think tears are a weakness, I believe they are a strength. A strength you should know when to show and when not to, and you need to learn when you should allow yourself to weep, or when you should force yourself to bear the emotion.

Your a wonderful person, remember that. ;)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

dont feel bad, everyone has down times, there was a time when i thought i had lost everything and i would punch brick walls and break my hand bust my knickles open, cut myself, binge eat and cry for no reason. but im fine now and life goes on, everything always gets better, and always remember it can be even worse than it is now. what hasnt gone wrong that could? think that way. always stay positive.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]cashcratesammie71121.wordpress.com/[/CENTER]