Please help me idk what to do anymore

• Please help me idk what to do anymore

Ok well this all takes place my freshmen year in high school and I am currently now a senior in high school...well anyways lets start of freshmen year...

To make a really long story really short I met a boy freshmen year and we became instant best friends, we were hella close and tight. We told each other everything but our feelings towards each other...and we talked for hours upon hours on the phone and hung out, and we fought like a old married couple as well. We even went to sadies together followed by girls reverse ( a formal sadies) and military ball together. He even dated this girl cause well at the time I thought he wanted to because I tried hooking them up but he really only did it for me to make me happy cause I had asked him to do it for me to just give this girl a chance. Well towards military ball time I began to really fall for him and I told my friend who accidentally told him cause I had told her I thought he knew. She was just asking what he thought and well another long story short he confessed his feelings for me....we never went out though because he was suppose to move over the summer...but we did continue to grow our feelings for each other and we loved each other so much

well another long story short he ended up not moving and we were able to be bestfriends still but something happen like his ex girlfriend I tried hooking him up with got into the picture some how and right around my 16th birthday he just dropped me outta no where and picked her up as a bestfriend and yeahh our relationship to pretty much ended on bad terms and

to make another long story short lol this is long enough i know i just found out his ex girlfriend was telling me lies and him lies the whole time and i just recently found everything out and i wrote him a letter apologizing on myspace and he never responded back

and omg i don't know what to do I know he seems so much happier without me in his life anymore and he dedicated what was suppose to be our song to another girl who he says he loves so much and cares about so much and says is his bff that he never had

and i still love him so much and care about him so much like he's my first love and I don't know what to do. I mean I have his number and all and I'm just afraid to call him cause idk if he still feels the same or misses me like i miss him or even cares anymore.

I mean I don't know how anyone could just forget about the love we had i just don't know what to do anymore:confused:
    • Re: Please help me idk what to do anymore

I don't think he's forgot about you. Call him up and tell him you need advice on something because he's the only one you feel comfortable asking. Don't act too needy, but don't act too independent either. Tell him you miss the way things used to be and you'd give anything for them to go back to that. I hope this works out for you because I know how painful it can be.
    • Re: Please help me idk what to do anymore

Just phone him up and ask him to meet you sometime. Just tell him that you miss how things were, you have to let him know that you'll accept he might not want a relationship but that's no reason for you not to be friends anymore. I'm not sure why he's being like he is but you'll never get him back unless you try and sitting around not being sure how he feels is always worse, even if it turns out that he doesn't want to rekindle the friendship at least you'll have gained the closure you needed and it will be easier (still hard though) to move on. It's hard to lose a close friend i know so i wish you all the best.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]