well THAT was interesting...

• Re: well THAT was interesting...

sammie71121 wrote:

thank you neal for being the first eprson to actually stand up to the biggest jerk on the boards!

he's a jerk for telling you like it is?

don't come posting about your problems if you can't handle the truth, or get offended when you don't agree with what someone is telling you.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Why are you making threads like this anyway, You're obviously looking for atention.
      You make a thread on how you disrespect your mother, And what's even worse is you come to laugh about it on a forum. And You expect us to give you happy comments?
      Because not all of us are going to lie to make you feel better.
      Some people like to be realistic and truthful, Like pitbull.

D'anna pretty much sums it up,
      [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]If you think i make a useful/good comment (very unlikely) plz + rep me :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Sorry if my comments are a bit harsh/blunt, Reality hurts[/SIZE][/COLOR]

sammie71121 wrote:

he;s NOT telling it like it is, he doesnt know my bf or how we are together, or ANYthing about our relationship, so to say that is sooo not telling it like it is. he has no idea about ANYthing about my relationship.
      Actually, he is. You've already broken up once, that's a pretty good indicator that your boyfriend doesn't take you or your relationship seriously and isn't really interested in marrying you, which is pretty much what Pitbull was saying, just in a different manner.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

Holy Shit! My ego is boosting! Hahahaha!:lol::lol::lol:

Lol i know, Make sure it doesn't get any bigger, It'll be the downfall of us all
      ;)
      [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]If you think i make a useful/good comment (very unlikely) plz + rep me :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Sorry if my comments are a bit harsh/blunt, Reality hurts[/SIZE][/COLOR]

d'anna wrote:

he's a jerk for telling you like it is?

don't come posting about your problems if you can't handle the truth, or get offended when you don't agree with what someone is telling you.

He's a jerk for no reason at all.

I agree with you on your second point though.
      [SIZE="1"]"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."
      - Wayne Gretzky[/SIZE]

sammie71121 wrote:

he;s NOT telling it like it is, he doesnt know my bf or how we are together, or ANYthing about our relationship, so to say that is sooo not telling it like it is. he has no idea about ANYthing about my relationship.

thanks for the neg. rep :rolleyes:
      but for the record i wasn't being rude, i just told you something you didn't like which basically proved my point.

you know in order for people to help you sometimes they're going to tell you things that you do and don't wanna hear, but it's obvious you're not looking for help, just attention. so i'm just going to ignore all you threads about you and your 'horrible' mother. hopefully one day you'll get a slap of reality and realize that your life isn't even half as bad as others and learn to respect your mother.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

I like how this thread started off completely about *Sammie's* *mother*, and not her boyfriend, and thanks to that random post by Most Vicious Pitbull, we got all sidetracked to talk about her boyfriend now.

(I reread this thread from the beginning again.)

Basically, the mentioning her boyfriend came from a synthesis of what went on in other threads.

And how can you agree on badtalking her boyfriend if you don't like her? If you agree on how bad of a person Sammie is, you would side up with her boyfriend on breaking off with her. You can't hate them both - you either hate/dislike 1 or the other.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

PleaseEnterUserNameHere wrote:

Very disrespectful to your mother,
      I've seen your posts,
      but you don't seem to have any respect towards your mother,
      She has brought you up all your life so far, with money, support, love, and this is how you're repaying her, she has a right to be angry,
      I'm sorry, i guess im grumpy, but i respect family values,

-:D-

Not to pick on your posts or anything but I disagree with this popular view point. There's no reason for anyone to have to repay their mothers / fathers. If they give birth to you they shouldn't expect repayment for the measures they went through to raise you. All it did was burden you with the same responsibilities when you have kids.

But everyone should respect their parents in the aspect that they truly want the best for you, which everyone realizes one day.

And sammie you'll appreciate your mother more when your out on your own, even if she is a raging bitch.