My mother is the most ungrateful bitch i have ever met in my life

• My mother is the most ungrateful bitch i have ever met in my life

I wish she would just DIE already. I hate her with a PASSION. All i ever do is help around the house, I do the dishes i clean the kitchen i do the laundry I fix her computer, I clean her room, I make her food, I give her her medicine I bring her her mail, I clean the living room, i sweep and mop the floors...NEED I FUCKING GO ON???? AND ALL SHE EVER DOES IS BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND TELL ME HOW FAT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]cashcratesammie71121.wordpress.com/[/CENTER]
    • Re: My mother is the most ungrateful bitch i have ever met in my life

sammie71121 wrote:

I wish she would just DIE already. I hate her with a PASSION. All i ever do is help around the house, I do the dishes i clean the kitchen i do the laundry I fix her computer, I clean her room, I make her food, I give her her medicine I bring her her mail, I clean the living room, i sweep and mop the floors...NEED I FUCKING GO ON???? AND ALL SHE EVER DOES IS BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND TELL ME HOW FAT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to regret these words one day. I promise you that. Not today, nor tomorrow, but you will regret it.

sammie71121 wrote:

no i wont. I regret her being my MOHTER everyday. She has been like this for years and it only gets worse and worse as time goes by. i HATE her.

:lol: Okay. I did not say you will regret it soon. But trust me, you will regret. you will TRULY REGRET those words. And haha about your b/f des not want you to move in yet. Haha. I told you. Guys don't like to be pressured.

sammie71121 wrote:

no i wont. I regret her being my MOHTER everyday. She has been like this for years and it only gets worse and worse as time goes by. i HATE her.

Yeah. You'll regret them some day. Like Most Vicious Pitbull said, it may not be today, tomorrow, but you will. Who knows, it might be when she's long gone. Because you never know what you have until it's gone. Trust me, I know.
      [CENTER]Proud mommy and wife![/CENTER]

First off, you are not fat and do not listen to that crap, she's just trying to manipulate you by playing into your insecurities, do not let her do that to you. And while you may in fact regret some of what you say today later in life, that still does not mean you don't have those feelings today, they are real, just be careful not to do anything that will permanently destroy the relationship but still you need to push back somehow to make your life more bearable. Is there anyone in the family you can turn to, older sibling, aunt uncle, grand parent? They may be able to get through to her how you feel, failing that, you just need to find a time when you are both calm, and tell her flat out how you feel in a calm, reasoned manner and don't get into a pissing contest, just state that you feel she doesn't realize how much you actually do for her and list several of the bigger ticket items, don't go into the little shit, just the big items and ask how you and she can more effectively balance that out so you still have reasonable time for yourself, for school for your BF and for quality time with her (that one will throw her for a loop). Hope this gives you some ideas and feel free to PM if you want to discuss further. Best of luck but do remember, don't do anything today that will effect the rest of your life bcoz someday you may well want her back in ur life and I've seen several cases where once a girl gets a little older, she and her mom become close again and thats a wonderful thing......

shiit,our mothers go through a lot to raise us. yeah, they do get arrogant or ignorant at times, but believe it or not she loves you..

my ma's thrown bottles at me, been a junkie, been just about to the point of poverty, almost killed me, but she raised me and my sister through it all, now her and i get on like two peas in a pod.

there's always a way parents and children can connect. i know it sounds pretty basic, but talk to her "words given can change the world" she might be the coldest bitch alive, but one thing i know is, there's always something to say.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

sammie71121 wrote:

I cant, he's not at a point where he's ready for me to move in with him anymore so now im fucking STUCk here.

You are not stuck there. You can move out. You can work and get out. Stop leeching from your mom. So grow up and respect your parents or move out. I bet you are not going to move out, because you have some silly excuse, like, I don't have a job, etc. Well, get a job washing plates. Move out.

seriously, you're annoying me with all these thread complaining about your mom. if you really hate her like you say you do and are fed up living with her get a job and save up your money. just because your boyfriend doesn't want you to live with him doesn't mean you can't find a place of your own.

but really, stop downing your mom so much. you may not think she's the best mom, but she has worked to raise you this far. so show the least bit of respect for her.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

rawrbbyrawrx3 wrote:

Yeah. You'll regret them some day. Like Most Vicious Pitbull said, it may not be today, tomorrow, but you will. Who knows, it might be when she's long gone. Because you never know what you have until it's gone. Trust me, I know.

Those words are so true - and I should know.

"Because you never know what you (had, in my case) until it's gone."

But she was the best. And she told me I was the best. Because when I cleaned up her vomit, when I picked her up off the bathroom floor after she fell off the toilet, when I washed, cooked, ironed - did all those things, mummy said I never complained the once.

So don't winge your lot. OK? Love your mum whatever she chucks at you, whatever a snit she's in and so friggin what if she says you're too fat? I've had worse chucked at me I tell ya. For what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Poppi

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

heres what I think you should do.

Tell her to fuck off. Tell her exactly how you feel, and tell her that if she bitches one more time at you you will do shit all for her. stand up to her and force her to back off!

believe me...you'll be surprised how many mothers dont realise what their doing till their child tells them.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

sammie71121 wrote:

If you hate her that much, ignore her.
      Not completely but don't take her comments to heart.
      as a lot of people have said , you will regret what you said.
      [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]If you think i make a useful/good comment (very unlikely) plz + rep me :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Sorry if my comments are a bit harsh/blunt, Reality hurts[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

heres what I think you should do.

Tell her to fuck off. Tell her exactly how you feel, and tell her that if she bitches one more time at you you will do shit all for her. stand up to her and force her to back off!

believe me...you'll be surprised how many mothers dont realise what their doing till their child tells them.

stfu and stop telling people to be disrespectful to their mothers that raised them all their lives

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anonymous1 ().