So confused :(

• So confused :(

Just lately been really hit by depression, I got really close with a girl that i've known for a while and we ended up making out.
      I thought it meant alot more to me than it did to her and she doesnt feel the same way about me and flirts with all of my best friends.
      Rumors about them getting with her get spread on a regular basis, yet she furiously denies them etc and apologises to me about them before i even know usually, does that mean she actually cares about my feelings?
      Every lil one of those just kinda knocks me for six, i get her out of my head eventually and i kinda just hear these stories, true or not and just she racks my brain again.

My parents have been arguing alot lately, im just really not motivating myself to eat at all, its not that im not happy with my image, because its fine, if anything i want to be growing.
      I just cant force myself to eat much / at all most days, everything tastes extremely extremely bland, even spicy food.
      I dont feel like i need to eat, yet i get stomach pains and when i do eventually eat, the pains get even worse

I'm a 15yo male of about 5ft8-9, weighing around 8 stone or so, fairly sorta toned like but nothing too brawn etc so its not dropping my weight rapidly, but like i got a feeling it will soon.

Just dont know if its the depression or wether theres something linked with the rejection from that girl, but i think im blaming my body or something for it, when she just doesnt like me like that.

Do i need to tell her these little jokes / stories are really hurting me? I feel like i just cant find a motivation when all i see is people rubbing things like that in my face :/ and i really think im making it effect my health.

I've got the choice of sixth form or college, its about half and half with friends going to each and im just wondering wether a fresh start at college could give me a bit of the boost i need.

On our last day in year 11 we had like 1 picture together and thats it, and signed like 1 line on my shirt when i wrote an essay in her signing book. Its materialistic i understand, but it really hurt that all she could say about me was summed up in a line.

She was the first girl i ever got close to like that and i really thought even if she didnt see me as a partner that she'd still be there for me as a friend and not go flaunting off with my best friends.

I see her on msn and i just cant bring myself to open the msn convo at the moment, i NEVER had a problem talking to her. ever. But now i feel like i cant even begin to say anything to her, just feel let down and as though i've done something wrong.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

- mike
    • Re: So confused :(

u need to tell her and u need to eat the reason y ur stomach hurts when u eat now is becasue it is shrinking due to the lack of eating, u probably have an ulcer now. u have to start eating again to expand ur stomach.

just talk 2 her. wuts the worse that could happen?

pm me if u need 2 talk
      Your tongueis a rudder, it steers the whole ship Sends your words past your lips and keeps them safe behind your teeth. But the wrong will strand you[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]