Why do the world hate Israel?

• Re: Why do the world hate Israel?

Disliking the policies and disagreeing with the actions of Robert Mugabe's government in Zimbabwe does not make you a racist.

Disliking the policies and disagreeing with the actions of King Abdullah's monarchy in Saudi Arabia does not make you an Islamophobe.

Disliking the policies and disagreeing with the actions of Ehud Olmert's government in Israel does not make you an anti-Semite.

Capt Sasha wrote:

'Anti-Semite' is a highly abused term that Zionists decry whenever their ideologies or policies are criticised.

Right.

Capt Sasha wrote:

It has little to do with Jews or Isreal, since Jews aren't necessarily Semites and Israel is not a Jewish nation.

Wrong. It has everything to do with Jews.

My dictionary says.

A person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

Some dictionaries go far as say the literal denotation of against Arabs, and will say "almost always" refers to Jews.

Capt Sasha wrote:

It has little to do with Jews or Isreal, since Jews aren't necessarily Semites and Israel is not a Jewish nation.

Then how come with a Jewish person suspects you don't like Jews in general, they will play the anti-Semitic game and say "Anti-Semitic!!"

Capt Sasha wrote:

Congratulations for being the newest fool to join the Zionist bandwagon.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

You know, when i first come here my friends said to me: "You know there are alot of people who hates us", now as a person and as another human been i want to ask you.
      WHY do you guyz hate me? do you know me ?
      have you ever mate me?
      then what the fuck your criticisming me for?!
      who the fuck do you thnik you'r ?!? i know 1 thing, im better then all of you nazis.
      because of you 6m jewish people died, you can go fuck your self.
      idiots.

LidarM wrote:

You know, when i first come here my friends said to me: "You know there are alot of people who hates us", now as a person and as another human been i want to ask you.
      have you ever mate me?
      who the fuck do you thnik you'r ?!? i know 1 thing, im better then all of you nazis.
      idiots.

I hate you and criticise you because you have bad spelling and grammar.

I also hate you because you called me a NAZI. Which I clearly am not. I do many things that the NAZI party despised.

Have I ever mate you? No, and I hope to never mate with someone like you, and I hope no one else ever wishes to mate with you.

You can't prove that you are better than me.

Fool.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

l.a.m.e wrote:

I hate you and criticise you because you have bad spelling and grammar.

I also hate you because you called me a NAZI. Which I clearly am not. I do many things that the NAZI party despised.

Have I ever mate you? No, and I hope to never mate with someone like you, and I hope no one else ever wishes to mate with you.

You can't prove that you are better than me.

Fool.

wow you'r a piece of shit, you can go .... your self.
      i dont give a fuck about what you think, and what you want.
      and I realy dont want to meet you, NAZI.
      do you realy think i give a dem shit about what you do?
      you hate jews because of thier believes - moron.
      who the hell do you think you r?! NAZIs killed 6m jews just because they were jews.
      and you'r so wrong, im so much better then you just because i dont judje ppl by what they believe in.

LidarM wrote:

have you ever mate me?
      idiots.

Whom are you talking to?

LidarM wrote:

WHY do you guyz hate me?

False question.

LidarM wrote:

do you know me ?

No.

LidarM wrote:

have you ever mate me?

Considering I'm a virgin, no.

LidarM wrote:

False quesion.

LidarM wrote:

who the fuck do you thnik you'r ?!?

Neal.

LidarM wrote:

i know 1 thing, im better then all of you nazis.

What does better mean?

LidarM wrote:

idiots.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Anonymous1 wrote:

i wish jews would disappear off the earth, they should be exterminated, look what they're doing to my moms country (palestine).

omg, the terrorist is talking.
      well, this is what i have to say to you:
      אתה בן זונה מחבל, אמן יאנסו אותך ימכוער אחד.
      תראה איזה טיפש אתה, אם אתה עדין לא מבין ימחבל בן זונה אתה מתפוצץ אצלנו במדינה ימזדיין בתחת אחד.
      טיפש.
      "המדינה של אמא שלי"
      חעחע

LidarM wrote:

i wish jews would disappear off the earth, they should be exterminated, look what they're doing to my moms country (palestine).

אתה בן זונה מחבל, אמן יאנסו אותך ימכוער אחד.
      תראה איזה טיפש אתה, אם אתה עדין לא מבין ימחבל בן זונה אתה מתפוצץ אצלנו במדינה ימזדיין בתחת אחד.
      טיפש.
      "המדינה של אמא שלי"
      חעחע

i dont speak israel, only arabic and english

LidarM wrote:

understood?

Understood what, exactly?

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

have you ever mate me?
      idiots.

Whom are you talking to?

the nazis, and thier stupid ideas.

Um, are there any Nazis here? Or does posting on an Internet teen site some 63 years later make you feel better?

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

WHY do you guyz hate me?

False question.

it wasnt rly a question.

Well, it had a question mark at the end, and it started off as a 'why' in the sentence.

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

do you know me ?

No.

like i care.

Right, like you care.

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

have you ever mate me?

Considering I'm a virgin, no.

have you looked in the mirror, you'r ugly as hell.

Ad hominem (a.k.a. insult).

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

False quesion.

says who?

Me. The reason it's a false question is because it is not true I am criticizing you. In order for the question to be true, I have to be criticizing you.

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

who the fuck do you thnik you'r ?!?

Neal.

unknown kid.

Right.

LidarM wrote:

Neal wrote:

LidarM wrote:

i know 1 thing, im better then all of you nazis.

What does better mean?

me.

Okay, so better means me.

Let me substitute your sentence now.

"i know 1 thing, im me then all of you nazis."

I still can't comprehend that sentence.

By the way, next time you post in this thread without quoting anyone or replying to anyone, please specify whom it is you are talking to, so we have a clue on whom you are commenting at.

Neal C.

anonymous1 wrote:

יהודי חתיכת חרא

חעחע, יפה למדנו לדבר :)
      יבן זונה, תגיד לאמא שלך לסגור תרגליים המסריחות שלה כי אבא שלך דוחף גם לסבתא ש'ך
      המזדיינת בתחת הזאת.
      ד"א, אתה צריך ליתבייש כי אמא שלך לא הפסיקה לסגור את הרגליים שלה מגיל 10.
      ולא אין לך 5 אחים יש לך לפחות אלף, עם אמא זונה כמו שלך אני לא מתפלא אם יש עד כמה על הדרך.
      חוץ מיזה שאם הייתי פוגש אותך הייתי מדביק לך רובה לפרצוץ מחכה שתבכה כמו בן זונה ואז אדקור אותך 50 פעם ואהרוג אותך.

Anonymous1 wrote:

Actually, it's actually a common misconception that Muslims hate Judaists more than Christians. They actually hate Christians more than Judaists.

You can prove from the Qur'an on why Muslims traditionally hate Christians more (as from Mohammad's view point).

And of course, whom do Christians like more? Muslims or Judaists? Of course, Judaists.

So you have Christians that like Judaists more than Muslims and you have Muslims that like Judaists more than Christians.

And fyi, the American government, that feels it is a Christian nation more than any other religion, feels it has a moral obligation to help the Judaists with the fight on the Holy Land.

If anything, you wish the Bible didn't exist so that the Judaists and Christians won't fight over it.

(Almost no Christians are Christians, they're really Judeo-Christians, that is, they accept the Old Testament too.)

LidarM wrote:

wow you'r a piece of shit, you can go .... your self.
      i dont give a fuck about what you think, and what you want.
      and I realy dont want to meet you, NAZI.
      do you realy think i give a dem shit about what you do?
      you hate jews because of thier believes - moron.
      who the hell do you think you r?! NAZIs killed 6m jews just because they were jews.
      and you'r so wrong, im so much better then you just because i dont judje ppl by what they believe in.

I actually like Jews. Well, I can't say I like all Jews because I haven't met all Jews. But the ones I have met I do like. I don't judge people by their religion, sex, sexuality, gender, or where they are from. I judge people on what they look like (attractive or not) and who they are as a person.

So before you go mouthing off at me you fucking moronic piece of shit, get your information right. Go back and read my 400 or so posts and tell me what sort of person I am.

And, you obviously do give a shit about what I do and think, otherwise you wouldn't get so defensive.

Where is your proof that we are NAZI's? Where has anyone said in this thread "I wish all Jews were dead"? NOWHERE! That's where.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]