Why do the world hate Israel?

• Re: Why do the world hate Israel?

doolie wrote:

Mohammad must hate Christians because they aren't pedophiles like him.

No, why would Muslims take offense to Christians not being pedophiles?

Your logic actually works the other way around - Christians must not like Mohammad because of his 3rd wife that was 9 years old (or some story of 72 virgins).
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

brantleyj2011 wrote:

i bet its got something to do with Gods chosen country from the old testament. i'm a Christian though i believe everyone who accepts Jesus Christ will go to heaven for he is the savior

What's the 2nd sentence got to do with anything?

Or maybe the whole point of your post was for something to lead to sentence #2?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

Anonymous1 wrote:

i wish jews would disappear off the earth, they should be exterminated, look what they're doing to my moms country (palestine).

It's people like you who give arabs a bad name... You make everyone else think that arabs are hating bastards, congratulations.

doolie wrote:

Mohammad must hate Christians because they aren't pedophiles like him.

That is possibly one of the most insulting things you could ever say. I home God punishes you accordingly :)

Ok here's my stance on this...

I, being an arab myself, do not hate jews as a whole. I think that anyone who hates a nation or religion as a whole because of actions that individuals have done is idiotic. I could dislike anyone who does insult me or causes offence on my behalf, it doesn't matter if they're jew, arab, white, black, asian etc.

Your race does NOT define who you are as a person!!!

Am I mad because of what's happening between the Arab/Jew conflict? Yes I am, I don't believe that anyone, from any race, deserves to have their life put on the line because of their religion. All those innocent people who are being killed and suffering because of a fight that 2 nations can't settle is wrong. They keep ranting on how in this day and age, the human species has a whole has developed further than ever imagined, it's just a shame that those who can't settle STILL act like animals instead of negotiation like EVERYONE else has to deal with. And I will never change my mind about that.

In conclusion, I refuse to prejudge ANYONE who may be Jewish and have done nothing to me. For one, it's racist and it's awfully pathetic.

Capt Sasha wrote:

If his family or loved ones are being victimised by a foreign nation, he has the right to consider them as his enemy. Hating Zionists is a lot more humane and a lot less bastardly than bombing schools, grabbing their homes and forcing them to live a lifetime in slums.

The argument isn't about comparing Anonymous1 as personally hating Zionists as opposed to being an extremist Muslim, it's about personally hating Zionists versus going on Internet forums and making fun of/insulting Jewish people and throwing in the ad hominem attacks.

Capt Sasha wrote:

Miss Loo wrote:

I think that anyone who hates a nation or religion as a whole because of actions that individuals have done is idiotic.
      Not if the nation or religion's ideology is killing people for self-righteous 'causes'. Not if they defend and justify the massacres of innocent humans as their 'right' or as a 'necessary' thing to do even if facts speak otherwise.

Except that isn't the case. You have less than .1% of extremist idiots that interpret the Qur'an the wrong way, and that unfortunately gives the rest of the good ones a bad image, which goes right back to what Miss Loo said, that is, hating a religion race as a whole due to some individual idiots.

Neal wrote:

The argument isn't about comparing Anonymous1 as personally hating Zionists as opposed to being an extremist Muslim, it's about personally hating Zionists versus going on Internet forums and making fun of/insulting Jewish people and throwing in the ad hominem attacks.

Except that isn't the case. You have less than .1% of extremist idiots that interpret the Qur'an the wrong way, and that unfortunately gives the rest of the good ones a bad image, which goes right back to what Miss Loo said, that is, hating a religion race as a whole due to some individual idiots.

im not an extremist muslim, if you wanna know what an extremist muslim is, ask osama bin laden

Anonymous1 wrote:

im not an extremist muslim, if you wanna know what an extremist muslim is, ask osama bin laden

well lets see... like many muslims I know your antisemitic. And if I remember correctly, in the quran there is a story talking about how muhammed and his men attacked a jewish tribe for no reason.

Now as to why people hate Israel, its because of jealousy. Lets face it: God chose your people to be his people. Now granted that at various times in the bible, your people have made mistakes, but God has chosen to remain with your people. Also, many countries have islam entwined into their governement, and many muslims hate jews.

penguin10916 wrote:

well lets see... like many muslims I know your antisemitic. And if I remember correctly, in the quran there is a story talking about how muhammed and his men attacked a jewish tribe for no reason.

Now as to why people hate Israel, its because of jealousy. Lets face it: God chose your people to be his people. Now granted that at various times in the bible, your people have made mistakes, but God has chosen to remain with your people. Also, many countries have islam entwined into their governement, and many muslims hate jews.

yes, everything you said is true, exept that prophet Mohammad never attacked a jewish tribe for no reason

Anonymous1 wrote:

We can certainly have a conversation about how you're not Osama bin Laden on the outside, but man, if we want to have a discussion about how much you guys are in common on the inside...

penguin10916 wrote:

Now as to why people hate Israel, its because of jealousy. Lets face it: God chose your people to be his people.

Why would God like any race or ethnicity more than any other race or ethnicity?

penguin10916 wrote:

Now granted that at various times in the bible, your people have made mistakes, but God has chosen to remain with your people. Also, many countries have islam entwined into their governement, and many muslims hate jews.

:confused: I've never heard anyone I know say anything bad about Israel or Jews or anything, besides the whole debate of it being real or not which is lame, but I don't know why anyone would group of people together and judge them. and none of the Muslims i know hate jews or anyone because of there religion. They all seem like very nice people, it just a few people making them look bad but it's not like every other religion doesn't have bad people. Still never heard of anyone not liking Israel as a country or the people in it. People believe whatever the wish to believe thats how it should be.
      [CENTER]Maddi Love's Ryan
      >> teensuite.net <<
      [/CENTER]