hahaha

• i actually felt pitty for you on that thread before , now i just feel stupid for even writing it, boys treat girls lk crap sometimes and girls treat boys like crap ,

Yer one girl screwed ur mind up , just leave it go , move on , and btw if u were such a sweet heart why wont any1 else get with you ?
    • Welshyboi31 wrote:

i actually felt pitty for you on that thread before , now i just feel stupid for even writing it, boys treat girls lk crap sometimes and girls treat boys like crap ,

Yer one girl screwed ur mind up , just leave it go , move on , and btw if u were such a sweet heart why wont any1 else get with you ?

Cos i'm to good for all of them
      do yourself a favour and go jump off a cliff:D
    • shades48 wrote:

All you women that get hurt by these guys you all deserve it. I'm glad they rip your heart out and stomp on it. You women deserve it. Don't come crying to a sweetheart like me with your problems. Cos i'll just tell you to go *uck yourself. NO MORE MR NICE GUY!!!
      Actually, claiming from this you obviously sound like you never was a "Mr Nice Guy". No matter what happens to you if you change to something nasty why bother at all? I sya it's your own fault to be honest and now your behaviour now won't do you any favours.

Athanatos wrote:

If your the sweetheart, why did you make this thread?
      Exactly.

shades48 wrote:

Cos ive lost my mind:D
      No excuse.

VictorK wrote:

Yeah I agree with you totally there, all women are good for is cooking and cleaning.
      You're wrong big time, sure they may be better than us men but to treat them like that is highly disrespectful peroid. If you think that you need to learn.

shades48 wrote:

you forgot one and bangin lol:D
      Ah, the classic "banging" as some people call it. Again like i just said that if you want to think that you need to learn. I agree some women may actually act like all they want is a good shag but I can gaurantee you there's more women out their who have a respectable life and respectable views that don't follow what you say.

Welshyboi31 wrote:

i actually felt pitty for you on that thread before , now i just feel stupid for even writing it, boys treat girls lk crap sometimes and girls treat boys like crap.
      So true.

Welshyboi31 wrote:

Exactly.

shades48 wrote:

Cos i'm to good for all of them

No one is better than someone else, get that out of your head instantly, if you want to think that then I can say you were neve....In fact, based on this you were never a sweetheart, no way in hell.

shades48 wrote:

do yourself a favour and go jump off a cliff:D

Actually this is an offense to TH rules, if you want to behave that way I'm sure I can arrange you to be withdrawn from the boards. Such behaviour isn't exactly appreciated.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Matt ().

• Erm Mattster..
      Welshyboi didnt say that

Originally Posted by Welshyboi31
      do yourself a favour and go jump off a cliff

Shades did, Must have got wrong person to quote,
      [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]If you think i make a useful/good comment (very unlikely) plz + rep me :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Sorry if my comments are a bit harsh/blunt, Reality hurts[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    • :D

Mattster wrote:

Actually, claiming from this you obviously sound like you never was a "Mr Nice Guy". No matter what happens to you if you change to something nasty why bother at all? I sya it's your own fault to be honest and now your behaviour now won't do you any favours.

Exactly.

No excuse.

You're wrong big time, sure they may be better than us men but to treat them like that is highly disrespectful peroid. If you think that you need to learn.

Ah, the classic "banging" as some people call it. Again like i just said that if you want to think that you need to learn. I agree some women may actually act like all they want is a good shag but I can gaurantee you there's more women out their who have a respectable life and respectable views that don't follow what you say.

So true.

Exactly.

No one is better than someone else, get that out of your head instantly, if you want to think that then I can say you were neve....In fact, based on this you were never a sweetheart, no way in hell.

Actually this is an offense to TH rules, if you want to behave that way I'm sure I can arrange you to be withdrawn from the boards. Such behaviour isn't exactly appreciated.

I'm no longer a sweetheart, I've become very bitter. Don't tell me what I can think. I don't tell you. Sounds good? ok good:D
    • shades48 wrote:

:D

I'm no longer a sweetheart, I've become very bitter. Don't tell me what I can think. I don't tell you. Sounds good? ok good:D

Your prob some lil punk who can get decked by most of the girls you are even attracted to. You tricked yourself into thinking that you're a nice guy, when obviously deep down you're not. You're just as bad as what you despise. Go disrespect some girls and see how far that gets you relationship wise.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Talent is built,
      not inherited....
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • You are just as pathetic as this thread. You think just because one girl hurt you, you can call every girl? I'd say the girl that hurt you, sounds like you deserved it. As if this is how you can act, im not surprised by whatever she did to you. As for a sweetheart i doubt you were on to make such a stupid thread as this. You have a lot of growing up to do and as for calling other members telling to them go jump of a cliff, you prove your immaturity all the time and I am not surprised the girl isnt with you any more. You think females are the only ones who can break someones heart? no so stop acting like your sex are so innocent and us girls are the only horrible ones. Why even make this thread? it's pointless just like your words.
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=6]www.ultimateteenforums.com :cool:[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Pfft , if your gonna have an atitude like that then ur just going to be a bum , and end up on the doll tbh , with no gf , no kids and no future tbh , get a life and get over the one girl

taht was towards shades btw :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt: Merged Double Post ().

• I think everyone sooner or later has a "I hate men/women" stage at some point. Hopefully this is just temporary though. I know from past threads some girl was jerking him around (and not in the good way. lol) and he found it pretty empowering to kick her to the curb. Good for you bro...although maybe you're taking it a lil too far. lol.

And he does make a valid, but scary point. there ARE girls who seem to hang out with guys who do nothing but treat them bad, take their money and cheat on them...and that just pisses us nice guys off over the edge. But what can u do...you probably don't want a girl that messed up in the head anyway