Weed HELP freaking out

• Re: Weed HELP freaking out

pcp shouldn't last for 2 hours let alone a week. there's about 400 different drugs and additives you can add to Marijuana for flavor, strength, and a longer lasting stone, but the only thing that could have caused aftermath that long is a chemical imbalance or heroin, which is very unlikey because of the price.

did the weed taste anything like detergent or chem when you smoked it?
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

LOL your weed wasn't laced dude you just got super ripped. Muscle twitching happened a lot to me when I first started smoking and I would hallucinated images more detailed than I've ever seen, and ever will see.

Don't listen to these nooblets who say it was laced, that makes NO sense. The only thing it could have possibly been laced with would be raid. This makes the weed heavier but it's pretty obvious when it's laced with raid because you black out after each hit and the taste is very chemically.

Any other drug the dealer would be losing out on precious money. And whoever said it was prob laced with barbs has no idea what he's talking about.

no, no one gets "super-ripped" for 7 days. thats a load of shit. thats why i said go to the doctor, all you'll get here is a shitload of stoners thinking they know everything.

you'll get over that ..quick.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

fatlip229 wrote:

I don't know cracks doubtful unless the person he got it from specifically asked for it/payed a premium for it. Cause if it was laced with crack the dealer would be losing money on a dime/quarter or what have you

Yes the dealer would lose some money if he put crack in, but it happened to me so you never know. And like I said it reminded me of the time I smoked crack-weed, I didn't say that it was definitely crack. It could be a million and one different things.

Cj wrote:

no, no one gets "super-ripped" for 7 days. thats a load of shit. thats why i said go to the doctor, all you'll get here is a shitload of stoners thinking they know everything.

you'll get over that ..quick.

That same logic can be applied to any drug. I've never EVER been fucked up for a week from any drug. First time I smoked weed I was "out of it" for a couple days.

Crystal Meth is the only drug I know of that can really fuck u up after you smoke a lot of it, and if someone is dumb enough to smoke it then they deserve it. No offense to the original poster, I wouldn't think u smoked crystal meth.

I have never heard of any drug that can affect you for an entire week after one use. If it's out there, it's not a well known one. A drug is metabolized out of your body as fast as your body can do it (it sees drugs as poison) and that drug would be almost entirely unmetabolized by your body but yet be psychoactive? It's almost a paradox. I don't care if it's laced with heroin, PCP, crack, whatever- it won't affect you for that long after one use. Did you share a smoking device with anyone? You probably caught a bug from someone's saliva.
      You're popin' that shit, yeah we're sick of it
      Tweakin' every weekend and we just can't take it:wink:

hey first if any one had any questions about drugs please pm me. i know pretty much everything about the common ones and alot about not even the common ones. you def. got laced weed and if you are gonna smoke again get it somewhere reputable. drink water and wait for it to circulate out. breathe fresh air
      always and forever

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]