Someone please help me!!

• Re: Someone please help me!!

honestly...you probably can't. its learning to rise above them that makes you strong. and one day, you will have children and be able to tell them how you were once at the edge of your life,..the edge of your thread, so close to dying and you managed to pull back...all for love. Give them inspiration. use your opain to help others, thats what I do.

trrauma like rape and all that...it never goes away, but it can be used to help others. connect with their pain, council them. make them have a reason to live. and maybe, you'll find a purpose in that. :)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

ive helped my friends with their problems and when they consider but idk maybe im left alone. i want to live with him and be happy but my past is there haunting me and always drags me back. maybe its because i havent moved on from what happened to me. how do i move on? ive tried talking about it but whoever i talk to always turns the convo about themselves and their problems so i help them and then no one helps me

Suicide is definitely NOT the answer.
      It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
      Life always picks itself up again.
      I myself have had hard times. but life has picked up again since, The same will happen to you, If you give it a chance :)
      [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

dont think of your life as half empty...think of it as half full. :) dont look at depression and say you pick up and then fall...look at it as you fall, but pick up again. :) let those moments of happiness be the part you focus on, not the pain. :)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

thenbe grateful he tries. and force yourself to stand on your own two feet to help him. :) you can do this, believe in yourself. for him, and your future children. :)

something you shouild know, deep depression can cause you to become infertile. so you should probably fight harder.

suicidalgirl18 wrote:

yea it may pick up but i always fall again. ive given it chances many chances....

You do have rough stages where nothing seems to be going right.
      You will overcome this stage over time, and life will go well!. Trust me ;)
      I know it's hard and i know what you're going through.
      Counselling is available if you want someone to talk to about advice.
      You can do this anonymously and confidentially on the phone if you please.
      There are many websites/helplines offering help for people through these rough times. So don't feel like noone cares, because the truth is, PEOPLE DO!
      [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

suicidalgirl18 wrote:

councelors dont work for me...they just gave me more meds which didnt help my addiction to drugs which i still get major cravings for that put me through alot of pain aand anguish.

does deep depression really make you infertile???

Okay if counsellors aren't for you, Not everyone likes them, There are still chat lines. These don't give you medication, they just talk to you about the situation. They give great advice. A lot better than i could give. If you don't want to do this either just talk to us teenhut lot, There are a lot of people, Like me and Cirrax who are here to help, and willing to guide you through this rough stage.

About the infertility, I've never heard that before, I can't think a reason why it would, I'll research into it for you =]

Psychology At It's Finest wrote:

Okay if counsellors aren't for you, Not everyone likes them, There are still chat lines. These don't give you medication, they just talk to you about the situation. They give great advice. A lot better than i could give. If you don't want to do this either just talk to us teenhut lot, There are a lot of people, Like me and Cirrax who are here to help, and willing to guide you through this rough stage.

About the infertility, I've never heard that before, I can't think a reason why it would, I'll research into it for you =]

depression affects the bodies chemical reactions, she can miss periods, gain them when she's not due for one. a lot can happen due to mass depression, including infertility. v.v

I should know, happened to my cousin.

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

depression affects the bodies chemical reactions, she can miss periods, gain them when she's not due for one. a lot can happen due to mass depression, including infertility. v.v

I should know, happened to my cousin.

THankyou for that Cirrax, I didn't know that :)
      Saved me some time researching

I Am Not Going To Tell You How To Kill Yourself. Chances Are No One Here Will. I Know You Think Its All Too Much But Obviously Not So Much Because You're Looking For The Painless Way Out. Hence The 'Painless Suicide'. Just....I Dont Know The Next Bit I Guess You'll Have To Figure That Out For Yourself.
      X