Girls. Did you ever catch a boy/guy?

• Girls. Did you ever catch a boy/guy?

Did you ever catch a guy jerking off?

I remember the first time I saw that. I was 13 and was babysitting a 9 year old boy. I went to his room to make sure he was asleep so I opened the door really quietly so I wouldn't wake him up. He wasn't asleep. He was on his bed jerking off! I was shocked because I'd never seen that before and also because I thought a boy that age was too young to do that. He didn't know I was there so I closed the door and went back downstairs.
      Wasn't the last time I caught a guy doing it either! :)
    • Re: Girls. Did you ever catch a boy/guy?

yes ive caught a lad jerking off before aswell. Same situation as yours ^. But it was only about 2months ago and he was 15. I thought that he was in the bathroom and i just walked into his room whilst he was completly naked on the bed doing his stuff. Im not sure who was more suprised, me or him. lol.

Dont think its sumthing either will forgot in a hurry

Rebecca17 wrote:

Did you ever catch a guy jerking off?

I remember the first time I saw that. I was 13 and was babysitting a 9 year old boy. I went to his room to make sure he was asleep so I opened the door really quietly so I wouldn't wake him up. He wasn't asleep. He was on his bed jerking off! I was shocked because I'd never seen that before and also because I thought a boy that age was too young to do that. He didn't know I was there so I closed the door and went back downstairs.
      Wasn't the last time I caught a guy doing it either! :)

if i was that boy i wouldn't have minded.

Yea, I did too. I was at my friends house, we were looking for a book. She went downstairs looking and I went into her brothers' room. There he was , laying on his bed, eyes close, and pants down to his thighs. He heard me, opened his eyes, looked at me, jumped and tried to cover himself. I closed the door and went back to my friends room. I was shocked, I never saw anything like that before. I was 14 and I think he was 17, maybe 18. I never said a thing and neither did he. It was awkward going over to my friends house for a while.