Boyfriend and Girlfriend Pregnancy

• Re: Boyfriend and Girlfriend Pregnancy

Most Vicious Pitbull wrote:

Cough Bull Doody! Cough!

When I enter a thread, I read them. It's just that I am not a fake like others in here. Allow me to set an example.

Problem: I lost my boyfriend. Because I'm fat.

Answers: It's ok. You are a beautiful person within and no one should tell you that you are fat. Be happy with who you are. I, too, have been in that position or I imagine what you are going through, or I feel what you are saying or I am sorry for you. Along with my favorite part.....Support Leader, Anti Condom #1 Etc Etc.

My answer: Lose some weight. So you don't get bashed in years to come with other guys.

Users Review of my answer: You should get bashed! Neg Neg Neg Neg Neg Rep!

Too much typing make Homer go something something........

You could have said that in a more appropriate way. Not do blunt.

And your sig, I totally don't respect you.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

I do feel that it is probably more of the woman's fault, not to say that the man should be totally blameless. The woman can choose to not have sex with a man if she does not feel she is prepared. She can take hormonal birth control if she chooses, just as she can choose to not have sex with a man who will not wear a condom. The female simply has more control over what contraceptives are used than the male (the male cannot force a female to take birth control, and I have heard of women claiming to be taking their BC when in reality they are not taking it).

It is the woman's body who goes through the changes. She has more at stake than the man does, so she should be the one who takes the responsibility more seriously (not that they both shouldn't take it seriously).

JennyColada wrote:

I do feel that it is probably more of the woman's fault, not to say that the man should be totally blameless. The woman can choose to not have sex with a man if she does not feel she is prepared. She can take hormonal birth control if she chooses, just as she can choose to not have sex with a man who will not wear a condom. The female simply has more control over what contraceptives are used than the male (the male cannot force a female to take birth control, and I have heard of women claiming to be taking their BC when in reality they are not taking it).

It is the woman's body who goes through the changes. She has more at stake than the man does, so she should be the one who takes the responsibility more seriously (not that they both shouldn't take it seriously).

Well said! Bra fucking vo! I'd rep you positive if I could. But well fucking said. :p

JennyColada wrote:

Well said, Jenny :3

To add to that though, true that a man can't force a girl to go on the pill, but at the same time the man can also choose to not have sex with the woman if she doesn't have any sort of contraceptive ... but as you pointed out, some women lie about that. In which case, yeah ... I'd be a bit pissed to find out she's pregnant and lied to me that she was on the pill.

Also, people are probably gonna hate me for this but Pitbull has a point when he says that condoms aren't as effective as the pill. Here's some numbers for how LIKELY it is to get pregnant depending on the method. (Now, remember, this is the percent to BECOME pregnant, not prevent)

IUD: 3% (I don't actually know what IUD is ...)
      Depo-Provera: 0.3% (this is the shot)
      Norplant System (implants): 0.1%
      Diaphragm with Spermicide: 18%
      Spermicide alone: 21%
      Male Condom alone: 12%
      Female Condom alone: 21%
      Birth Control Pill: 3%

These numbers have human error calculated in them too. If you're wondering where I got this from I'm actually reading the info pamphlet that came with my birth control pills. The info is kinda scary since it even has stats for estimated risk of death from a birth control method or pregnancy. Also, if you want to know the percent that it prevents pregnancy ... 100-whatever number given for the method XD

Of course, the downside to the pill is that it doesn't protect against STDs and that's where condoms come in to play. Also, some women can't take birth control pills ... which I could also list here too since I have the info in front of me XD

......... but this is totally unrelated to the topic question.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

womans fault, shouldn't let the guy in if she or he doesn't have birth control.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Run For Your Life.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]Misery and Pain[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Part of everyone's lives.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]

If you and your partner were having sexual intercourse. And the female ended up pregnant. Whose fault would it be?

I say, the girls fault, because all girls should be on birth control pills.

and why should all girls be on birth control pills? so you don't have to bother wearing a condom? haha. it takes two people to make a baby, so the blame is equal.
      [CENTER]
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]baby you the fuckin` best. ツ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Mattster wrote:

You're really ignorant about the whole female/male thing aren't you? I'm guessing you've one of those "Woops, I spilt my drink... SHELIA!! Come pick this shit yp now bitch!"

No seriously you've really given me a good image of yourself with the way you like to respect women. Well I sure as hell can't wait for you to find an ignorant one so she can put you in line cause you sure as hell don't blame the woman on everything. Especially this topic, I'd personally hold both genders responsable. They're both having sex, one recieves and the other sends. So put it this way, if a girl was having sex with a girl the chances of becomgin pregnant is pretty much 0%. It's you MVP who make the pregnancy happen. :)

So if a girl becomes pregnant both male and female have a responsability to do something about and if the male blames the female then he deserves to be shot.

I totally agree with you.

Birth control does not necessarily protect against pregnancy

Birth control+condom=double dutch and means your extra careful.

Guys who carry condoms in my eyes are respectful. They no the dangers and they live upto them. They protect themselves.

If the girl got pregnant, its both their faults not just 1.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

If you and your partner were having sexual intercourse. And the female ended up pregnant. Whose fault would it be?

That is the most stupidest thing I've read all day.

All guys need to wear condoms, if that's the case.

It's both their faults; if you don't want a kid, you don't have sex. You can still be on BC and wear a condom and still get pregnant. Then whose fault is it?

xoxo.allie wrote:

w

FAIL! It would be both at fault. If the guy wasn't using a condom and the girl wasn't on any kind of conception. They would be both be held responsible.
      You can't always blame the girl because she isn't on Birth control . There could be reasoning behind it.

This^^. Both of them are too blame. It's easy for the lads to be against contraception because you're not going to be the one stuck with a baby at the end of it but that doesn't mean you aren't half to blame.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

I can't believe I just read that.

What the hell?

It's BOTH parties fault, you tool.

If you didn't want children, or know you aren't ready to handle one, neither one of you should be doing the deed. The responsibility falls upon the mother, and the father.

Not all females should HAVE to be on a pill. What if she doesn't want the complications she can get from it? Like a blood clot, that easily ends people's lives every day. Or weight gain? Or several other issues.

Maybe YOU should be wearing a rubber, eh?

I'm usually not this mean, but take your head out of your ass, idiot.
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2]"Anyone unable to understand how a useful religion can be founded in lies will not understand this book either.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] So be it."
      -Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.
      [/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

Hazelicious wrote:

It takes two to have sex, so I think, before a couple does it, they should be ready of the consequences, and not just do it irresponsibly...

There shouldn't be pointing fingers here...

The couple is both responsible for their acts.......

I love this reply.

10 points!
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2]"Anyone unable to understand how a useful religion can be founded in lies will not understand this book either.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] So be it."
      -Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.
      [/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

AEBerg wrote:

I can't believe I just read that.

What the hell?

It's BOTH parties fault, you tool.

If you didn't want children, or know you aren't ready to handle one, neither one of you should be doing the deed. The responsibility falls upon the mother, and the father.

Not all females should HAVE to be on a pill. What if she doesn't want the complications she can get from it? Like a blood clot, that easily ends people's lives every day. Or weight gain? Or several other issues.

Maybe YOU should be wearing a rubber, eh?

I'm usually not this mean, but take your head out of your ass, idiot.

What if I'm allergic to condoms and latex rubbers?