straight expectations

• straight expectations

How come in high school it feels like everyone is expected to be straight? I don't know of anyone who identifies themselves as gay or lesbian in my school, but I know there HAS to be some, but I am guessing it is because they know that they would probably get picked on for it. But why? Pretty much everyone seems to be fairly accepting of homosexual people overall, but why not in high school? I just don't understand it.
      [SIZE=3]-Melanie [SIZE=5]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hunger hurts but I want it so bad.
      Hunger hurts but starving works when it costs too much to love
    • Re: straight expectations

To be honest dazza get off this section because your opinion is obviously going to offend alot of people on this part of the forum!!!

And not many people can accept that people are gay like people at my school bully me bacuse im gay. Pople think its unatural and wrong. And people are better with it when they are older as they have grown up and understand that some people are diffeent and at school there are few people like that.

Dude I don't pick on gay people. I like gay people just as much as straight people. I just hate homosexuality, i think it's weird and sick. And since she was asking why people don't like gay people i answered.
      you shouldn't get bullied for it, I'm sorry that you do.
      [CENTER][SIZE=7]DON'T FORGET TO REP ME :D

[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

yerah dazza, if you think homosexuality is wrong, you really shouldnt be in this section. get the hell out.

people learn to accept whats different when they get older and their more accustomed to it. highschool is just...too immature.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

yes, high school is pretty immature.
      people are more vulnerable to peer pressure and want to fit it during those years,
      its natural selection for humans.
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

Dazza© wrote:

Oh so you're heterohobic saying straight people aren't allowed in this section, Cirrax?

I'm sorry. I fail to see where I said that. I said that if you dont like it, get off. straight people can come on all they like, but not specifically to call homosexuality wrong and unatural. because guess what, hu7mans are part of nature, we're gay, so we're natural.

get over it, please.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

jackhoar24 wrote:

To be honest dazza get off this section because your opinion is obviously going to offend alot of people on this part of the forum!!!

And not many people can accept that people are gay like people at my school bully me bacuse im gay. Pople think its unatural and wrong. And people are better with it when they are older as they have grown up and understand that some people are diffeent and at school there are few people like that.

im very sorry u get bullied---bullies are ignorant retards who r VERY insecure about their sexuality & masculinity-standing up to bullies is courageous and many gay dudes have a lot of courage as we are often very honest about who & what we are

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

I'm sorry. I fail to see where I said that. I said that if you dont like it, get off. straight people can come on all they like, but not specifically to call homosexuality wrong and unatural. because guess what, hu7mans are part of nature, we're gay, so we're natural.

get over it, please.

Yes you are humans and you are natural, But a different breed.
      It's like in Dogs. You get your bull terriers who are people like me. And then the poodles... people like you. Poodles are weird.
      Oh i get it so you're a homophobe-aphobe? eh

malarky wrote:

im very sorry u get bullied---bullies are ignorant retards who r VERY insecure about their sexuality & masculinity-standing up to bullies is courageous and many gay dudes have a lot of courage as we are often very honest about who & what we are

Not all bullies are confued about their sexuality. A lot of people are homophobes because everyone is and they like to act as sheep so they don't look "sissy". And "bible~bashers" are homophobes who are not gay they just believe that "God" hates them so they should.. Just like i said.. As sheep.

[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Dazza© wrote:

It's like in Dogs. You get your bull terriers who are people like me. And then the poodles... people like you. Poodles are weird.

That is SO incredibly steriotypical. Not all gays are 'poofs' or 'softies'.. How can you say something like this? Your lowering gays when you clearly know that they are part of the same community. Just because they are gay doesnt mean they are weird. Its like saying If your born with brown hair your weird.
      Your orientation is decided from genes, you are born gay, bi, straght, whatever.. so how does this make it weird?? :confused:

P,S.. Poodles are awesome, so dont say they are weird either :rolleyes:
      [CENTER]:angeldevil:[/CENTER]

in high school, the general teen population have a negative stereotype of gays. And to fit in people go along with the general population.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]You love it.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]"If you squint hard enough, everyone's a model!"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I Orgasm For No-One[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Few exceptions of course.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Dazza© wrote:

Oh i get it so you're a homophobe-aphobe? eh

That's so ignorant. According to your "breed" theory, pretty much every individual human is a different breed. Bull terriers are fugly, btw.

Homophobe-aphobe? Yeah that makes sense. Being afraid of someone with an irrational fear of you.

But the point is, you need to go elsewhere with your opinions that are offensive to the people that this section of the forum is dedicated to.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

Miami0 wrote:

That is SO incredibly steriotypical. Not all gays are 'poofs' or 'softies'.. How can you say something like this?

Your lowering gays when you clearly know that they are part of the same community. Just because they are gay doesnt mean they are weird. Its like saying If your born with brown hair your weird.
      Your orientation is decided from genes, you are born gay, bi, straght, whatever.. so how does this make it weird?? :confused:

P,S.. Poodles are awesome, so dont say they are weird either :rolleyes:

Okay using your theory about genes THEN.
      If someone was born with 2 heads would you class that as weird? Yes you would and don't deny it. Therefore you think people who are different are "weird" now relate that to what i said.

I'm not lowering gays either. I have no problem with gay people; just the disorder.

joemoe93 wrote:

That's so ignorant. According to your "breed" theory, pretty much every individual human is a different breed. Bull terriers are fugly, btw.

Homophobe-aphobe? Yeah that makes sense. Being afraid of someone with an irrational fear of you.

But the point is, you need to go elsewhere with your opinions that are offensive to the people that this section of the forum is dedicated to.

No there are different types of humans though, It's seen as racism though.
      You people are denying me of an opinion to a question asking for opinions. You're not making much sense. I didn't make my opinions offensive. If you see that as offensive then you're definately a poodle.

[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Dazza© wrote:

Okay using your theory about genes THEN.
      If someone was born with 2 heads would you class that as weird? Yes you would and don't deny it. Therefore you think people who are different are "weird" now relate that to what i said.

I'm not lowering gays either. I have no problem with gay people; just the disorder.

No there are different types of humans though, It's seen as racism though.
      You people are denying me of an opinion to a question asking for opinions. You're not making much sense. I didn't make my opinions offensive. If you see that as offensive then you're definately a poodle.

what fucking disorder X(
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]