Can't stop thinking about him.

• Re: Can't stop thinking about him.

You MUST remember that the most you are ever gonna get out of a straight/gay relationship is friendship. There won't be love or sex or spooning or resting your head on his chest. Your friend is doing normal things that everybody does.

If you want to talk to him, do it in a natural way. And, remember please that you should never, ever fall in love with a straight boy.

I have nothing against gays just to let you know. But if he's stuck by your side even after you told him about you being gay, just goes to show he's a great friend.
      But sometimes your friends will make new friends, ignoring you more and more until you just don't really talk anymore. It's really a part of life, i'm pretty sure we've all been through it.

Hey there.
      I know exactly how you feel.
      However, don't be selfish. If you're gay and u have a best friend that's straight, you should never tell him how you feel towards him. Trust me. Of course he doesn't feel the same way as you do, no matter how much you like him (the fact that he's straight changes everything). He'd feel weird if you tell him that you like him.
      This is why sometimes straight guys have a hard time befriending gay people because they're afraid that they might like them.

I haven't been on the site for the longest time, lol. Mainly due to the slow glbt board lol.
      But I suppose I'd have to find someone else who can talk more(I guess someone with similar..orientation..ish..whatever). But I'm still hanging on lol. It's sad cause I know I'm just overdoing everything yet I can't help it =(. I feel like an emotional rollercoaster..lol. But whatever I'm fine at the moment so, blah =P.

But I do notice he's also the type not to think anyways, so maybe that's why he seems like such a great friend to me. He doesn't seem to think about anything(or try to worry or something), like not worrying about consequences.. I'm friends with another guy who is really good at remembering certain things or telling his emotions(he seems very metro) and is straight..I feel like I can tell him about myself too but he's also very strong willed and close to the church(so I might get scared he'd have to tell his parents or some other person lol). Well if anything else comes, I'll let you guys know =).

I think to get things off my mind..I want to listen to other people and how their lives are going. So PM me your screen name or e-mail and I'll get back to you guys =D(WLMessenger,Yahoo,AIM).
      I love to listen to other people and junk, gets things off my mind compared to saying my own problems to be honest.
      http://www.neobux.com/?rh=64656C6C697374657237
      Earn money by looking advertisements! Help yourself and help me by using the link provided :D.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DivineDestiny ().

Erh, wha? Hahah I'm actually fine at the moment, just rather keep it to the side.

So at the moment I have no problems, just..thinking about life and junk(everyone else I talk to just talks about random stuff that's going on around them and I find it boring, I want to know how their life is going, not why that window is dirty, the car is funny looking. blah blah lol).
      Earn money by looking advertisements! Help yourself and help me by using the link provided :D.

Yeah..now I need someone else to care for. Every time I see him do something I don't like I get all flustered or if he doesn't do something I would hope he would do I would get all bleh as well =(. That's what happens when you have too much expectations, blah.(actually just happened now, he didn't say IM saying bye or anything, just logged off aim..lol yeah I'm dumb).

But I don't actually tell him all this, I just kind of bottle it up and kind of let him know later. But even then it makes the night seem so long. Just yesterday I went to bet at 10. But I was a lil' flustered after playing games with him and his friends online(his friends are just bad online, cussing out and junk, I like good sportsmanship online >>, and I pretty much got him a little mad or so over it, kind of, but whatever lol), and so I slept at around 11-12ish(I didn't really check the clock but I know I barely dozed off only to wake up like an hr after). I felt really crappy today.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DivineDestiny ().

DivineDestiny wrote:

Yeah..now I need someone else to care for. Every time I see him do something I don't like I get all flustered or if he doesn't do something I would hope he would do I would get all bleh as well =(. That's what happens when you have too much expectations, blah.(actually just happened now, he didn't say IM saying bye or anything, just logged off aim..lol yeah I'm dumb).

But I don't actually tell him all this, I just kind of bottle it up and kind of let him know later. But even then it makes the night seem so long. Just yesterday I went to bet at 10. But I was a lil' flustered after playing games with him and his friends online(his friends are just bad online, cussing out and junk, I like good sportsmanship online >>, and I pretty much got him a little mad or so over it, kind of, but whatever lol), and so I slept at around 11-12ish(I didn't really check the clock but I know I barely dozed off only to wake up like an hr after). I felt really crappy today.

SAME HERE at the flustered thing,
      one time i walked into the room, and he smiled really huge at me, and i couldn't even manage to say hi, i just waved like an idiot and said excuse me.

i felt so lameeeee.