sooo confused

• sooo confused

okay well Ive been talking to this girl for more than a year and shes come to be like my best friend and vise versa for her. She use to like me but at the time i was in a relationship that im not out of cause she moved away, but i like her alot and she says that shes not looking for a relationship atm and she says she doesnt like me. well on halloween i layed down on the grass and she came over and started cuddling with me and holding my hand and stuff. so i talked to her the next day and she said the same stuff that she doesnt want a bf and such. shes sending me mixed emotions and i dont know what to take from it

what do i do? :confused:
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: sooo confused

She either wants a relationship with you and is just scared to admit it.
      OR
      Shes just messing you around.

Like above said - I would do the signals back if she doesn't like it then you know she is just messing you around and doesnt know what she wants.

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

I don't feel as though you should toss this game back in her face at all. I think that's only going to complicate things further.

First of all, it seems as though you said you are not out of your relationship? The girl moved away? If that's true, then of course she doesn't want to get involved with you further. She already went through that pain once, why would she want to have the same thing happen again? If you are still in a relationship, then I suggest deciding what you want before you go any further. You have to decide if you want be with your girlfriend before you start anything with anyone else. It's not fair to keep her hanging and expecting a relationship. If it isn't working, do the right thing and be honest with her.

If that was a typo or I misinterpreted it and you are single....

Then I still don't suggest playing games with her. Honestly, games confuse and frustrate everyone involved. You end up with two very confused people. Neither knows what the other wants and eventually someone typically gets fed up and gives up on the situation.

Let's start by going over the possibilities here.

She could be interested and just scared of liking you again. Hopefully you can understand why she may be wary here. She put herself out there with you in the past and it resulted in rejection in pain. Opening herself up to that again is hard. She may feel as though she's just opening herself up to more confusion and pain.

She may also really not want to be in a relationship or not be interested. Girls aren't always lying and being mysterious, you know. She could be being honest with you and you just don't want to accept that as the truth since you really like her. But haven't you ever felt as though the timing was all wrong to be with anyone? Or liked someone as a friend and not as more? Either once could be happening with her right now. So try not to assume too much!

Either way, I would suggest sticking with her as a friend. What's wrong with going with the flow for now? Be there as a friend and see where that path takes you. You'll accomplish two things. You guys will grow closer, which is always good. Trust is the foundation of a relationship, you know. Plus, you'll show her that you're sure that you want her in your life and reassure her that you're there for real and not looking for her to be a rebound girl. Once you feel as though things have moved forward, you can talk to her again directly about your feelings and desire for the future. See how she's feeling then about moving forward.

But in my opinion, games have no place in a serious and mature relationship. They're confusing, childish and a turn off. I would suggest staying clear of them.

Good luck, I know my advice differs from that of the other people who responded. This comes down to being your choice, but those are my feelings about this situation.

Audgeee wrote:

She may also really not want to be in a relationship or not be interested. Girls aren't always lying and being mysterious, you know. She could be being honest with you and you just don't want to accept that as the truth since you really like her. But haven't you ever felt as though the timing was all wrong to be with anyone? Or liked someone as a friend and not as more? Either once could be happening with her right now. So try not to assume too much!

Either way, I would suggest sticking with her as a friend. What's wrong with going with the flow for now? Be there as a friend and see where that path takes you. You'll accomplish two things. You guys will grow closer, which is always good. Trust is the foundation of a relationship, you know. Plus, you'll show her that you're sure that you want her in your life and reassure her that you're there for real and not looking for her to be a rebound girl. Once you feel as though things have moved forward, you can talk to her again directly about your feelings and desire for the future. See how she's feeling then about moving forward.

But in my opinion, games have no place in a serious and mature relationship. They're confusing, childish and a turn off. I would suggest staying clear of them.

Good luck, I know my advice differs from that of the other people who responded. This comes down to being your choice, but those are my feelings about this situation.

well this is why im confused, because if she says she doesn't like me anymore then of course i believe her but i wouldn't cuddle with my guy best friend or hold his hand so why would she treat me any diffrently unless she has more feelings for me than friends?
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

I guess just meeeeee.

And to say it again, I think you should go with the flow and see where it takes you instead of worrying about having a defined relationship at the moment. See where her advances take you and then worry about discussing a relationship.

Give her time to sort out her feelings as friends.
      [SIZE=6][SIZE=1]kid, I wrote back
      all lovers betray.
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]