Lynching

• Re: Lynching niggers

Ok guys this is wrong, I;m a little bit of everything, and I really don't like this offensive language. Everyone is entitled to their views but this is over the top. Taking someones life is never ok no matter what you or others might think about the person. So I'm all agianst lynching african-americans. But I would have to say that some people here are really narrow minded in some of these disscussions around here.

LordOfTheBooks wrote:

Ok guys this is wrong, I;m a little bit of everything, and I really don't like this offensive language. Everyone is entitled to their views but this is over the top. Taking someones life is never ok no matter what you or others might think about the person. So I'm all agianst lynching african-americans. But I would have to say that some people here are really narrow minded in some of these disscussions around here.

If it makes you uncomfortable, then don't read it.
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LordOfTheBooks wrote:

Blah blah blah blah, thats all I hear from you:mad: This topic sucks, people should be talking about productive or something not a usless subject. Like the JC Patriot guy said this is 2007 not the 19 hundreds. Hello people get with the program here.

How mature. You have no say in what people post. If you don't like that idea, tough luck. And if it makes you uncomfortable then get of this goddamn thread, asshole.
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Symptom of the Universe wrote:

How mature. You have no say in what people post. If you don't like that idea, tough luck. And if it makes you uncomfortable then get of this goddamn thread, asshole.

No. I'm staying and by the way you spelled off wrong. You put down one f not two. And yes I have no say in what peope post because I don't know them and I'm not an adm. So yeah, and by the way that asshole comment you made about me, hello assumptions lady. Never judge a book by it's cover. And what the heck, I can say what ever I want, and you saying it's not mature, what right do you have to judge what I say NOTHING. At least I'm not resorting to calling people names. That's just low down and dirty.

Because I haven't figured out how to mulit-quote, heres to LordOfTheBooks
    "No. I'm staying"
    congratulations
    "..and by the way you spelled off wrong. You put down one f not two."
    I know how to spell 'off' it was just a typo
    "And yes I have no say in what peope post because I don't know them and I'm not an adm. So yeah, and by the way that asshole comment you made about me, hello assumptions lady."
    I'm just making an inference based on what ive seen
    "Never judge a book by it's cover. And what the heck, I can say what ever I want, and you saying it's not mature, what right do you have to judge what I say NOTHING. "
    Actually, I DO have the right to judge, and my judgment was correct. That wonderful "blah blah blah blah" comment, VERY mature!
    "At least I'm not resorting to calling people names. That's just low down and dirty"
    Was that suppose to insult me?
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Because I haven't figured out how to mulit-quote, heres to LordOfTheBooks
    "No. I'm staying"
    congratulations
    "..and by the way you spelled off wrong. You put down one f not two."
    I know how to spell 'off' it was just a typo
    "And yes I have no say in what peope post because I don't know them and I'm not an adm. So yeah, and by the way that asshole comment you made about me, hello assumptions lady."
    I'm just making an inference based on what ive seen
    "Never judge a book by it's cover. And what the heck, I can say what ever I want, and you saying it's not mature, what right do you have to judge what I say NOTHING. "
    Actually, I DO have the right to judge, and my judgment was correct. That wonderful "blah blah blah blah" comment, VERY mature!
    "At least I'm not resorting to calling people names. That's just low down and dirty"
    Was that suppose to insult me?

CuckoosNest wrote:

dont argue with him, just give him a negative reputation response

There probably IS no arguing with him

To answer your first question no that was not an insult I was just really pissed off about something, I didn't mean the things I said to you, please forgive me.
    For CuckoosNests what the heck is a negative rep response?
    And finally for sypm again what do you mean by that. And sypm to multiquote there is a button right next to the regular quote that has these " and a + sign.

Okay, let's start with basic terms & definitions.

Reputation: the opinion of the public toward a person, a group; a social evaluation
    Negative: Not positive, Bad; example: "Dissapprove."

Now, on this board, every person builds a reputation [see definition]. Reputations are built by the evaluations of other board members and their responses to posts. In order to add to someones reputation, you have to click on the fart looking button next to the post number, select "Approve" or "Disapprove." and if its a negative response, you tell why.

got it?
    "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinion, their lives a [SIZE=3]mimicry[/SIZE]."
    -Oscar Wilde

haha, LordOfTheBooks, apology accepted. All I ment by there is no arguing with you is that you dont seem to be the type to sway on his/her belifs (im assuming your a dude because you say LORD not..... some female version of that)
    and i tried to multi quote with that button, and failed.

Cookoo, that was histarical.
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i no a bunch of black jokes but no im not racist and think hanging sumone for the color of there skin is wrong but hanging muslims im possibly for that but anyways someone said there is no supreme race well if u look it up black people are better at gaining muscle they can do it faster and they can build bigger muscle cuz they were slaves long before they weree slaves in america they breed the big black man with the big black girl to get the big black kid so they are somewhat supieriour

Definition of Lynching:
    • To execute without due process of law, especially to hang, as by a mob.
    • putting a person to death by mob action without due process of law
    There are sides to this argument.
    1. Lynching reinforces the justice system by punishing people who commit crimes but are let free due to technacalities. The double jeprody amendment prevents the person from being prosecuted again, even if they confess to the crime. Ex.: OJ Simpson
    2. Lyching is sometimes a result of a rush to judge someone. This rush increases the chance of an innocent person being executed.
    Theese are the top arguments for and against what I call Justice Lynching. Lynching in terms of targeting someone solely for their race is first degree murder and those that do it should be executed.

Definition courtesy of Dictionary.com
    It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

fumanchu451 wrote:

i no a bunch of black jokes but no im not racist and think hanging sumone for the color of there skin is wrong but hanging muslims im possibly for that but anyways someone said there is no supreme race well if u look it up black people are better at gaining muscle they can do it faster and they can build bigger muscle cuz they were slaves long before they weree slaves in america they breed the big black man with the big black girl to get the big black kid so they are somewhat supieriour

Uh, you're possibly FOR lynching muslims??? Dude, not cool. That is just disgusting. Why would you say that no race is suprerior yet you think lynching muslims is ok? or even POSSIBLY think its ok???
    Yes I do! (no I dont)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fumanchu451 wrote:

How is okay to hang one race and not the other. Hanging is never okay. But why did you say this? And how ind Gods Damned earth are african-americans superior? And another you Succa:mad: we do not gain muscle faster get YOUR FACTS RIGHT. And dude not hanging for color, Muslims have a different skin tone, hello? What is up with this again dude man GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, everyone has a slightly different skin tone. Everyone is different.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Uh, you're possibly FOR lynching muslims??? Dude, not cool. That is just disgusting. Why would you say that no race is suprerior yet you think lynching muslims is ok? or even POSSIBLY think its ok???

I would have to agree with you Symp all the way. And to say this no one race is superior to another not matter what people might say.