Girl Help >.>

• Girl Help >.>

So where to start, ive been close friends with this girl for a long time. We go out to the movies, to eat, to the mall, together, we hang out alot, so much so that her last boyfriend was jealous of me.

Now my problem is some days it without a doubt seems like im trapped in the dreaded friendzone, like when she calls me her best friend, or talks to me about her "guy" problems.

Other days it seems like she wants more. Little things, that i could just be over analyzing on. Like she made the ringtone specifically for when i call her that TI song Whatever You Like, and one day she was messing with my phone and made the ringtone for when she calls me Body on Me by Akon.
      And just a week ago were out to eat, and she tells me how one of our friends boyfriends parents hate her, and she goes on to say that she would never date anyone whose parents didnt like her, then a few minutes late she asks me if my parents like her.

Its pissing me off to no end, some days she seems like she wants more, some days its like im trapped in the friend zone.
      Its just if she doesnt want mroe out of us, i dont want to ruin our friendship, i know that sounds gay coming from a guy but weve been friends for years.

So ya, some advice would be much appreciated, preferably from women
    • Re: Girl Help >.>

I'm no woman, but hey.. I couldn't imagine just keeping silent and staying friends with someone if I felt really close to them and liked them.

I usually give it a couple months, but if I can't shake that crush-feeling by that time, then I generally tell the person how I feel.

Is she single? If so, then i'd talk to her about it.

If she's not single though.. then.. well you're basically doing her boyfriend's job for him...

She sounds confused.. I don't think she knows her true feelings either, or maybe she is confused about whether you like her in the same way.

It's a confusing subject...

i think the best thing to do is talk to her about it. Talking won't effect your friendship, especially if you've been friends for years.

Me and my best boy friend, It felt like I was trapped in the friend zone, same situation as you. I eventually talked to him about it.. Cleared the air and everything is great now, turned out he did want more.

So yeh talk to her about it. Hope everything works out well :)
      ☆Kimberley☆

If you are such good friends, you shouldn't have a problem asking her if you and her had a future together where you weren't just friends...if she says no, i only think of you as a friend...you can accept it and move on in your friendship...if she freaks out, then obviously you weren't as close as you though...but i don't think that is the case.

I don't think those 'hints' are anything purposely proposing a relationship and wanting to be with you...but the fact that you two hang out so often and do a lot together is probably the biggest hint of all. Friendships form awesome relationships because you each no each other so well and can talk about a lot more than just love and sex.