yeah so answer my goddamn question

• Re: yeah so answer my goddamn question

"Some guys" turning you on is totally different from being interested in being with a guy sexually or romantically. Just because something or someone may turn you on does not mean that that defines your sexuality. It very well could be just a phase (as it is for many people), but it may not be as well. Jumping into the sack with someone to prove to yourself what you are or what you aren't doesn't seem to be the way to go though. It very well could be an eyeopening experience to you, I'm not doubting that, but sexual activities should be enjoyable, not forced or expected.

xXBURNXx wrote:

Ok I've always thought I was straight.
      But its time to face the music.
      Some guys turn me on to.
      Is this just a phase or something?
      I need to have sex with a guy to figure this out.
      How in the fuck do I find a guy to do this with?

wow, wow, wow. slow down hun. you can't just dive into this. the best way to do it is to find a gay guy, make friends with him and then, when you both feel comfortable around each other say after being friends for about a week, tell him the way you feel. most of us are sympathjetic and hey, we're horny teenagers just like you. chances are he'll offer to help you. tho be careful he doesn't get attatched, or maybe if you get attatched it will be ok. you can't just dive right into sex and expect it to go as planned. :) don't be so aggrasive with everything,. take life a little slower and stop demanding answer's and start finding them for yourself. :)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

I was in the same situation as you. Then I hooked up with a guy, eventually had sex with him, and from then on I knew I was bi. So. Maybe even if you kiss a guy, you'll know. If it feel right, then have sex with him. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

theres one other problem.
      All the gay guys I know are really flamingly gay.
      I'm talking you know there gay theres no question about it.
      There like HEY THATS SOOOOOO SUPER
      get what I mean they have that gay voice lol.
      Another problem where do I find a gay guy?seriously....
      I don't have clue on how to do this.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You don't need to have sex to figure out your sexuality. What matters is whether or not you could be in a relationship with a man. I'm guessing that a large percentage of the straight male population could physically have sex with another man, but they couldn't be in a romantic relationship with one.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

I agree with all the guys above..
      First of all, I don't think it's just a phase. It more often isn't than it is.
      Try to relax about the whole sistuation.
      Personally, I don't think that rushing into sex with another male is the answer. Sex is suppossed to come naturally. The way you put things it sounds as if it's just a chore that's suppossed to give you answers.
      Chill. Open yourself to different possibilities and try and picture yourself with members of the same sex.
      Experiment and you never know what might happen . Don't try to rush things. If you slow things down and let them come, you'll know soon enough.
      Be sure to keep away from denial. It won't lead you anywhere.

As for the flamboyant gays, let me assure you that they are certainly not the only ones around.
      [SIZE="4"]Don't want to wake up...[/SIZE]

hmm i dont think sex is the best way to find out, since that is physical stimulation that could still feel good without attraction to the other person. it would give any definite answers.
      however, whether you could be in a relationship with a guy isn't really a good indicator either. since you are just questioning right now, you're romantic thoughts are still affected by environmental conditioning. so instead of thinking "can I imagine myself in a relationship with a guy?", think "am I attracted to guys?" whether you hook up with a guy or not, it will take some time to understand your feelings.

Well maybe you really do want a fling..lol. Well depends you may need to hang out with gay people to really get a better understanding. But if your not into hanging out with the flaming ones then I dunno lol(I would be scared to also lol).
      http://www.neobux.com/?rh=64656C6C697374657237
      Earn money by looking advertisements! Help yourself and help me by using the link provided :D.

xXBURNXx wrote:

theres one other problem.
      All the gay guys I know are really flamingly gay.
      I'm talking you know there gay theres no question about it.
      There like HEY THATS SOOOOOO SUPER
      get what I mean they have that gay voice lol.
      Another problem where do I find a gay guy?seriously....
      I don't have clue on how to do this.

LMAO!

what did you expect? for it to be easy? XDDDD now you know the trouble we have to go through to find dates. try asking the wrong guy and your more likely to get a punch than a date. lol.

ever think of just going for these flamingly gsay ones? their easily accessable, and if anyone see's you just say your friends with them. honestly, their not bad people. their sexuality just took hold of them differently. beleive me, they cant actually help the way they act. :) I should know, my best mate is one. ^^

just talk to one of them. get talkingf, their very sympathetic and understanding. you'll be on your back in no time. ;)

just don't use them, if you make them feel used, you will know about it, and all of your friends may know about it too.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

Cirrax Lankart wrote:

LMAO!

what did you expect? for it to be easy? XDDDD now you know the trouble we have to go through to find dates. try asking the wrong guy and your more likely to get a punch than a date. lol.

ever think of just going for these flamingly gsay ones? their easily accessable, and if anyone see's you just say your friends with them. honestly, their not bad people. their sexuality just took hold of them differently. beleive me, they cant actually help the way they act. :) I should know, my best mate is one. ^^

just talk to one of them. get talkingf, their very sympathetic and understanding. you'll be on your back in no time. ;)

just don't use them, if you make them feel used, you will know about it, and all of your friends may know about it too.

Aight thanks for the advice
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're probably bi-curious. But it could be just a stage. Nearly every teen goes through this hormone confusion stage. GIve it time and you'll work out your sexuality, It's not important to label yourself until you're ready.
      [SIZE=3][CENTER]I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

:angeldevil:
      [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]