yeah so answer my goddamn question

• Re: yeah so answer my goddamn question

I'm religious and I've always hated the fact that I was gay, but it still doesn't give a right to hate on gays just because that's how religion sees it. I learned to accept it, but at the same time I'm fighting an identity war as to how I should I live my life. I still love God, but at the same time I really would like to meet another guy like me. But who knows.. >>.
      http://www.neobux.com/?rh=64656C6C697374657237
      Earn money by looking advertisements! Help yourself and help me by using the link provided :D.

mosaic law is the law that Moses's brought to the jews. for one thing and i'm not saying you will go to hell for being Gay and yes i know all of those things are abominations unto God i realize that. but thats what Jesus Christ is for. to cover our sins. idk about the woman giving birth but the pork thing was the jewish law or mosaic law whatever you want to call it. i'm not looking down at you at all. see yaw are thinking i hate you but i don't Jesus Christ can help and i want to show that to you. but i am not discriminating against gay people. IF I WAS I COULD COME IN HERE AND START CALLING YAW NAMES AND STUFF. i don't do that like some people do. and if you have a problem and you pray for it and it doesn't happen more than likely you DIDN'T have faith. when Jesus walked on the water someone else did too. Peter a disciple. you know why? because he had faith that Jesus wouldn't let him sink and drown and then he started to lose his faith and he sank and nearly drowned. you see its all with FAITH and you have to pray to God for more faith. it's all through prayer.

and when i said i don't discriminate against gay people yaw probably will twist and say well if you didn't then why did you come in here saying that. God loves yaw as much as he loves me. its unconditional. the bible says 'whosoever calls upon the name of the lord shall be saved.' not 'whosoever straight person that calls upon the name of the lord shall be saved.' im not discriminating against yaw i just disagree with your lifestyle. there's a difference

AMEN BROTHER!! YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME TO THE LIGHT!!! ALL PRAISE JESUS AND THE FREAKS WHO THINK THAT BULLSHIT IS REAL!!!

Seriously, god can go suck a dick. The bible and all that is horseshit. Also spell correctly and use at least semi-proper grammar.

The bible says that women are just objects, have no rights, and are just there to pop out a baby every 9 months, cook/clean, and to be killed because they were raped. Do you agree with that? If you know anything about the bible (assuming you've even read it, which most Christians have NEVER read the whole bible) you'd know that if a woman was raped inside a city, the rapist AND her would be put to death. What about that, you agree with that?

And what about the genocide? What about the murder of thousands of innocent women and babies? Do you think those defenseless babies deserved to be cut down by a fucking sword? And also god said he never changed, but he sure as hell changed in the NT. Instead of murdering whole cities and other religions, he said we should all love each other and coexist in peace. Got any fucking explanation for that?

It doesn't affect you if other people are gay. It's just you forcing your religious bullshit on people who don't want to listen to any of it. Just leave them the fuck alone and stop bitching about how their possessed and shit like that. You are an asshole, a waste of oxygen and space, and need to go fucking drink bleach.

Ughh that rant has been building up in me for a couple years. Feels good to let it out :D .

swedekid wrote:

AMEN BROTHER!! YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME TO THE LIGHT!!! ALL PRAISE JESUS AND THE FREAKS WHO THINK THAT BULLSHIT IS REAL!!!

Seriously, god can go suck a dick. The bible and all that is horseshit. Also spell correctly and use at least semi-proper grammar.

The bible says that women are just objects, have no rights, and are just there to pop out a baby every 9 months, cook/clean, and to be killed because they were raped. Do you agree with that? If you know anything about the bible (assuming you've even read it, which most Christians have NEVER read the whole bible) you'd know that if a woman was raped inside a city, the rapist AND her would be put to death. What about that, you agree with that?

And what about the genocide? What about the murder of thousands of innocent women and babies? Do you think those defenseless babies deserved to be cut down by a fucking sword? And also god said he never changed, but he sure as hell changed in the NT. Instead of murdering whole cities and other religions, he said we should all love each other and coexist in peace. Got any fucking explanation for that?

It doesn't affect you if other people are gay. It's just you forcing your religious bullshit on people who don't want to listen to any of it. Just leave them the fuck alone and stop bitching about how their possessed and shit like that. You are an asshole, a waste of oxygen and space, and need to go fucking drink bleach.

Ughh that rant has been building up in me for a couple years. Feels good to let it out :D .

You could show some respect to other people's faiths you know.
      [SIZE=3][CENTER]I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

:angeldevil:
      [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

It's also done a lot of good to the world.
      I am not religious either, But most of our laws are based from Moses first teachings. and has kept out community going for thousands of years
      And religion has saved many lives as well. You should probably so a bit of research before you start generalising on a topic as sensitive as this one.

[/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

swedekid wrote:

Nah. I'll pass. All religion has ever brought to this world is genocide and useless wars and conflicts. The Muslims and jews are still fighting over the Gaza Strip.. Seriously wtf it's just a piece of land...

Most wars are over money.
      Did you know Israel has the most fertile land in the world?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don'tClickHere wrote:

It's also done a lot of good to the world.
      I am not religious either, But most of our laws are based from Moses first teachings. and has kept out community going for thousands of years
      And religion has saved many lives as well. You should probably so a bit of research before you start generalising on a topic as sensitive as this one.

It's also caused a lot of deaths as well. Crusades... Gaza Strip over the past 50-60 years... Terrorists...

And sure I guess you could say that our laws are based on that, but now that religion has served its purpose it's useless now. We don't need it.

swedekid wrote:

It's also caused a lot of deaths as well. Crusades... Gaza Strip over the past 50-60 years... Terrorists...

And sure I guess you could say that our laws are based on that, but now that religion has served its purpose it's useless now. We don't need it.

Yes but it's also saved many, And still saving many lives.
      as Burn said, When people have nothing they turn to their faith. This is Their last hope.

[/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

if you would do some research of the old testament swedekid you'd realize that they had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET RID OF THEIR SIN. now we have Jesus Christ the savior of the world. you see there is a difference God didn't change the Situation changed. and i can't explain everything from the bible. no one can but it IS THE WORD OF A TRUE AND LIVING GOD. and when Don'tClickHere is talking about faith i want to help people with their faith. things like that. i don't hate them i'm not forcing anything on people. i've just came in here and shared my views on this topic and i want to help people. i believe in evil spirits they're all in the bible and it takes Jesus to get rid of them. i haven't came in here cussing ranting and raving calling people idiots because of how they are. thats all i've gotten when i try to help and thats how yaw react when i try to help. God is alive and Jesus saves. God's intentions at the beginning in the Garden with Adam and Eve was for humans to live forever in peace and harmony not die like we do now. but because Adam and Eve ate from the tree of life they sinned. which we all inherit sin. which means we all sin. and why Jesus never sinned is because he was born of a virgin mother. that's why he didn't sin. thats why he is the way to heaven and not good works. because we sin more than we do good. do you understand what i'm saying?

why does it take jesus? before emperor constantine it was known for 500 years after his death that he was merely a mesiah, one of 5. emporer constantine was a pagan but saw the christian faith taking overm so he backed thwe winning side. he got together ordelies and a council and went through the biblical scritptures of mark, john and the other aposles. now they systematically edited what was said, removed entire pages and other things for their own cause and by a vote came upon jesus's devinity. before that he wasn';t the son of god. now john the baptist was a mesiah, he could have been the son of god. jesus was not the son of god. I beleive he may have been a prophet, but a man that puts all his faith in a book that is the distorted words of ancient people, has a blind faith altogether. if you truly love your god, then you would know that the bible is a horribl;e misreprisentation. war, blood, death, all for the sake of a gods name that killed millions in the great flood all because they wouldn't worship him.

honestly I'd feel disgusted if I were you. I would not follow the bible but worship god in my own right and say that IO am right because I have the faith to be right. the bible is not right.

now I am not chalenging your faith, but god taught acceptanced, maybe you shoudl accept that the bibkle was written by man, and not by god. and that word has been distorted.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

brantleyj2011 wrote:

if you would do some research of the old testament swedekid you'd realize that they had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET RID OF THEIR SIN. now we have Jesus Christ the savior of the world. you see there is a difference God didn't change the Situation changed. and i can't explain everything from the bible. no one can but it IS THE WORD OF A TRUE AND LIVING GOD. and when Don'tClickHere is talking about faith i want to help people with their faith. things like that. i don't hate them i'm not forcing anything on people. i've just came in here and shared my views on this topic and i want to help people. i believe in evil spirits they're all in the bible and it takes Jesus to get rid of them. i haven't came in here cussing ranting and raving calling people idiots because of how they are. thats all i've gotten when i try to help and thats how yaw react when i try to help. God is alive and Jesus saves. God's intentions at the beginning in the Garden with Adam and Eve was for humans to live forever in peace and harmony not die like we do now. but because Adam and Eve ate from the tree of life they sinned. which we all inherit sin. which means we all sin. and why Jesus never sinned is because he was born of a virgin mother. that's why he didn't sin. thats why he is the way to heaven and not good works. because we sin more than we do good. do you understand what i'm saying?

I took a bible class every school day of every year for 7 years forcibly, so I think I know just a bit more about the fucking bible than you. And they DID have something to get rid of their sin. Every year a priest would sacrifice innocent animals in the innermost part of a temple, which only the high priest could go into, in order to appease god for their sin. Read the fucking bible before you start spreading your bullshit everywhere.

EDIT: And just to clarify I don't hate ALL religions. It's just Judaism, Christianity, and Islam because of all that bullshit over in the middle east and the crusades and crap. I quite like how Buddhists represent their spirituality although I don't think it's needed but as long as they don't harm anyone or commit genocide and other crimes.

Oh, and if you could please explain to me why genocide was committed in the OT besides that they didn't worship god, please do.

EDIT2: Oh, so if I take a virgin, and implant her artificially with sperm, I get a sinless baby? Cool <.<

The post was edited 2 times, last by swedekid ().

So you a hate ALL Christians?
      and ALL Muslims?

Your part of the problem then you fucking tard.

Whether anybody likes it or not you motherfuckers are going to have to learn to get along.

Why is it so hard to understand that?

brantly is doing what he thinks is right.
      So you go off on him.
      Just tell him if thats what he believes its fine and be done with it.

Your belittling your self.
      rise above that.

LoL I know you feel the need to educate brantly.
      But don't That serves no purpose.

And brantly take your bible pushing ass some where else these people don't want to hear your message And It will be best if you just leave this thread now.
      This was originally over whether or not I was Bi now its fucking all over the place.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never said (intentionally said) that I hate all people who follow the religion, but I hate the religion itself. Although I can see where you could mistake it for me saying I hate all the people, but when I said Christians, Muslims, Jews I probably should have said Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.

And when you said he's doing what he thinks is right... Islamic terrorists were doing what they thought was right, the Crusades started because they thought they were doing the right thing, Israel and the Arab countries each think their doing the right thing in the Gaza Strip. The point is that just because someone thinks their doing the right thing, does not mean they should be allowed to do it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by swedekid ().