Have you ever had a crush on a Teacher?

• Re: Have you ever had a crush on a Teacher?

PerfectLover wrote:

Yup. I have the biggest crush on my teacher it's untrue. I only took the class because of how hot he is and it's really getting me down that I leave school in 5 months and I will never see him again :

I know exactly how you feel. I dropped French this year and the last few weeks of having French with this teacher I was really sad, although at least I would still be seeing him in school. I don't see him as often though but it's funny when I do because we both smile at each other because of this letter I gave him once.

We had to write a letter to the teacher describing what we liked and didn't like about his lesson so I wrote a letter about HIM as a laugh. Looking back on what I wrote, I can't believe I actually gave it to him. This is more or less what I wrote:

"I'm writing this letter to declare my love to you. You are the hottest teacher in this school and you have the most amazing blue eyes. I love your arse in those tight trousers of yours and how your shirt is unbuttoned at the top, revealing your bronzed chest."

Even though most of it was true (not the love bit of course) I wasn't actually declaring anything to him, I mean, I was just doing it for fun and he laughed at it and told me to write it again as his instructions were to write something about his LESSON and not about HIM :P But things since then got a little awkward.
      [FONT="Georgia"]*Kitten__<3

You will always be in our hearts Heath Ledger, R.I.P
      FC Barcelona <3[/FONT][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]

EmsXO wrote:

my geography teacher has one smoking hot son.
      except he left 4 uni last yr : (
      he was so awesome. /./

The French teacher I like also has a smoking hot son in the year above me. All the girls are crazy about him and even though he is extremely hot, I prefer his Dad, lol. I probably like the exciting part to it.
      [FONT="Georgia"]*Kitten__<3

You will always be in our hearts Heath Ledger, R.I.P
      FC Barcelona <3[/FONT][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]

KittenPhoenix wrote:

I know exactly how you feel. I dropped French this year and the last few weeks of having French with this teacher I was really sad, although at least I would still be seeing him in school. I don't see him as often though but it's funny when I do because we both smile at each other because of this letter I gave him once.

We had to write a letter to the teacher describing what we liked and didn't like about his lesson so I wrote a letter about HIM as a laugh. Looking back on what I wrote, I can't believe I actually gave it to him. This is more or less what I wrote:

"I'm writing this letter to declare my love to you. You are the hottest teacher in this school and you have the most amazing blue eyes. I love your arse in those tight trousers of yours and how your shirt is unbuttoned at the top, revealing your bronzed chest."

Even though most of it was true (not the love bit of course) I wasn't actually declaring anything to him, I mean, I was just doing it for fun and he laughed at it and told me to write it again as his instructions were to write something about his LESSON and not about HIM :P But things since then got a little awkward.

OMG LOL that's so bad! I wish I had the confidence to write something like that to my teacher haha. He seriously is the hottest man I have ever seen in my life. Every lesson I go in and stare at him, he must get really creeped out by me :\ I try not to like him but I just can't help it. :(

PerfectLover wrote:

OMG LOL that's so bad! I wish I had the confidence to write something like that to my teacher haha. He seriously is the hottest man I have ever seen in my life. Every lesson I go in and stare at him, he must get really creeped out by me : I try not to like him but I just can't help it. :(

wow! I wonder if he actually took it seriously.

Now that I'm older and some of my friends are getting "real" jobs, I have dated and slept with a few teachers, but they are all my peers, and none of them were my teachers.

The closest I've gotten to the student-teacher thing is that I thought one of my TAs was pretty cute, but I didn't really have a crush on him, I just found him attractive.

never ever.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]