Circumcision- The Truth

• Circumcision- The Truth

Sources:
      Doctors talking about how there is no medical reason and how painful it is:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CC9Y-Us210]YouTube - Facing Circumcision: Eight Physicians Tell Their Stories[/ame]
      Questioning Circumcision: You have no right to harm your baby.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJGKvXU8Aog]YouTube - Question Routine Infant Circumcision (Music Version)[/ame]
      Look at this kid cry but look a grown up man can make his own choice on his own body:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipeSLgpQdCE]YouTube - Circumcision Clinic[/ame]
      A females perspective:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_ZFpPnyog]YouTube - ASK FRASCO : Foreskin or No Skin[/ame]
      MORE female perspective:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdZefUABUS0]YouTube - CUT VS UNCUT!! Is there a better choice?[/ame]
      Even more female perspective:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0PDOZTN0Vo]YouTube - Circumcision [Rant][/ame]
      Holy SH1t!!!!!!! look...
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=282rchdSBqM]YouTube - Circumcision and Care of the Penis[/ame]
      A true story:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jpin8v1XNE]YouTube - A True Story of Male Circumcision (or MGM)[/ame]

End of Discussion:
      It is wrong.
    • Re: Circumcision- The Truth

Why do these type of threads keep coming back?

gigitty wrote:

Shots also make a kid cry, does that mean shots are wrong?

I don't remember my circumcision, i'm sure I cried but I really don't care, i'm glad i'm got it.O_O

It is wrong in your eyes, that doesn't mean no one should get it. Speak for yourself ;]

I couldn't agree more as ive said before im cut and am just fine with it. If you dont like it dont have your children circumcised a person is going to do as they choose. It does not really effect you so why complain about it?

Dime_A_Whiskey wrote:

Why do these type of threads keep coming back?

I couldn't agree more as ive said before im cut and am just fine with it. If you dont like it dont have your children circumcised a person is going to do as they choose. It does not really effect you so why complain about it?

Well it sure as fucked effected me when I was circumcised when I was born. I've already found a lawyer to sue the hospital who performed the circumcision (they recommended it to my parents without educating them) once I turn 18. I have some gland damage from it as well.....

swedekid wrote:

Well it sure as fucked effected me when I was circumcised when I was born. I've already found a lawyer to sue the hospital who performed the circumcision (they recommended it to my parents without educating them) once I turn 18. I have some gland damage from it as well.....

on what grounds? Dont know where you are from but if i remember right from my Civil Law class statue of limitations for malpractice around the US is 2-3Yrs on avg. And same is true for personal injury.

Circumcision is not "wrong." Seriously, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter. I was circumcised as a baby; I can't even remember it I was so young; probably an infant. So they cut off a bit of foreskin, big deal. Like it will ever come up in everyday life.

And swedekid, the idea of a lawsuit after over a decade is simply ridiculous. Also, gland damage? Got any medical evidence to support that claim?
      [SIZE="5"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Be forever "knotty."[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :hugs::freehugs::chairdance:

Jono wrote:

Giggity I dont mind it...what bothers me is that they are doing it to babies without a good reason...and even if there was a good reason they have no right to mutilate another person w/o permission from the person.

They do it to babies so the don't remember the pain for later on in life thats a good enough reason.

and i wouldn't call circumcision 'mutilation' :| maybe you should read the history of it.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Jono wrote:

Nfsmechanic ....go to the MORE FEMALE PERSPECTIVE MOVIE

Look at your side effects....harder to get handjobs etc

Handjobs are for 14 year olds.

Seriously, we get that you have issues with circumcision. I didn't watch any of those video's but I assume they were about how "uncircumcised is so much better" but anyone can go out and find video's that support either side of the argument.

swedekid wrote:

There was a guy in London who sued his parents for "harming" him. He ended up get like 21million pounds out of it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

yea hand jobs are for little kids haha.

umm, i had a pretty hard time deciding if i should circumcise my son or not, y'know its not just a yes or no decision theirs so many pros and cons, but in the end i just left it because i don't think circumcision is that very importand mk :)
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Jono wrote:

I just typed in Circumcision in youtube...

And those are GROWN WOMEN speaking about giving handjobs, not teenagers.

they are obviously going to be shit women to take home then, if all they are giving is handjobs. if i wanted one of those, i would have stayed 14 and hooked up with 14 year old girls who didnt have sex.
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

stars&straps wrote:

yea hand jobs are for little kids haha.

umm, i had a pretty hard time deciding if i should circumcise my son or not, y'know its not just a yes or no decision theirs so many pros and cons, but in the end i just left it because i don't think circumcision is that very importand mk :)

Your son will thank you;)

And Lamer, That was an example of what they said. They also said it feels better when the penis gets inserted into the vagina as the foreskin helps keep the penis head moist.
      Dont suppose thats what 14yr olds do....

Jono wrote:

Your son will thank you;)

And Lamer, That was an example of what they said. They also said it feels better when the penis gets inserted into the vagina as the foreskin helps keep the penis head moist.
      Dont suppose thats what 14yr olds do....

If you are doing your job right, you shouldn't need a foreskin to keep your penis head moist.
      [LEFT]
      (626):

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

Jono wrote:

Nfsmechanic ....go to the MORE FEMALE PERSPECTIVE MOVIE

Look at your side effects....harder to get handjobs etc

Are you bullshitting me? Seriously, are you? Why do I need a women's perspective if it's not their body? That's like the argument most women are saying that a man can't decide on pro-life/pro-choice because it's not his body. Flawed logic at it's finest.

And harder to get handjobs. Like I'm going to do that right now. Really, and even if I was I'm sure it would not be a big deal. That's just a horrible excuse.
      [SIZE="5"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Be forever "knotty."[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :hugs::freehugs::chairdance:

Lol I guess im a "Circucmcision zealot" to whoever left the rep im not jewish I was raised catholic. I am also not a fanatic about circumcision I view it as a choice to be made by the family and don't see why people get so pissed at people who circumcise there children. O and learn to spell is is Circumcision. At least get your insults right plz it would make them less funny to me :)