Circumcision- The Truth

• Re: Circumcision- The Truth

Dime_A_Whiskey wrote:

Lol I guess im a "Circucmcision zealot" to whoever left the rep im not jewish I was raised catholic. I am also not a fanatic about circumcision I view it as a choice to be made by the family and don't see why people get so pissed at people who circumcise there children. O and learn to spell is is Circumcision. At least get your insults right plz it would make them less funny to me :)

Google "circumcision side effects". First link. NSFW obviously as I don't link it. How would you feel if thats what your penis looked like because you were circumcised?

^Wow. Are you mentally challenged? That penis doesn't look like that because it was circumcised; in fact, it appears to be uncircumcised. Don't be an idiot.

I wholeheartedly stand by the choice of circumcision belonging to the child, when he is mature enough to make the decision. It shouldn't be left up to a parent because they think it looks better, or because the father is circumcised and wants his son to be the same. Once a boy is fully mature and educated enough, he can make a decision. The fact is, it doesn't matter much either way, but it shouldn't be the parent's choice.
      [SIZE=2]:freehugs::hugs::freehugs::hugs:[/SIZE]

joemoe93 wrote:

I wholeheartedly stand by the choice of circumcision belonging to the child, when he is mature enough to make the decision. It shouldn't be left up to a parent because they think it looks better, or because the father is circumcised and wants his son to be the same. Once a boy is fully mature and educated enough, he can make a decision. The fact is, it doesn't matter much either way, but it shouldn't be the parent's choice.

I totally agree. I personally would rather not circumcise my son if I were to have one (although I suppose I would have to take that up with the future father to my future child). However, if my son, when old enough, were to want to get one I would support him as well.

I've never been fond of parents taking their one or two year old daughters to get their ears pierced, it just seems...distasteful to me. I have the same stance on circumcision: it's not my body, so I don't feel it is my choice to make.

joemoe93 wrote:

^Wow. Are you mentally challenged? That penis doesn't look like that because it was circumcised; in fact, it appears to be uncircumcised. Don't be an idiot.

Umm.... Which site are you talking about? One I was talking about had tons of pictures. And To the person who said the claims were over exaggerated I have a friend I play paintball with who has a pretty fucked up penis from circumcision.

EDIT: Just looked at Google Images. The first result for that does look like it has a foreskin. Guess that must have been what you were looking at.

joemoe93 wrote:

^The first result under plain ol' Google doesn't have any pictures of penises on it, so I assumed you were talking about Images.

L2quote

And it doesn't have any images on the main website, you have to click on some links (which unless you're mentally retarded it's pretty easy to know what links to click) then click past a disclaimer for the nudity for education purposes then pics.

EDIT: IT's at the very top in a white box with a lot of links. And just to be sure you're going to the right page the main site is called Circumsitions.

Dime_A_Whiskey wrote:

Why do these type of threads keep coming back? ?

As long as the barbaric practice of circumcision is routinely performed on male babies in civilized countries, these types of threads will continue to return. Hopefully the practice will one day be declared illegal.

Dime_A_Whiskey wrote:

If you dont like it dont have your children circumcised a person is going to do as they choose.

What about allowing baby boys to make an own decision as to whether they want a major part of their manhood surgically removed without them having any say in the matter? It is a personal decision, not one to be made by the "well-meaning" parents.

Dime_A_Whiskey wrote:

I am also not a fanatic about circumcision I view it as a choice to be made by the family and don't see why people get so pissed at people who circumcise there (sic) children. O and learn to spell is is (sic) Circumcision. At least get your insults right plz it would make them less funny to me

It is NOT a "choice to be made by the family", nor of the parents: it is a choice to be made by the person himself. And don't complain about others spelling circumcision wrong if you yourself cannot spell the simpler word "their" correctly.

Hank5 wrote:

As long as the barbaric practice of circumcision is routinely performed on male babies in civilized countries, these types of threads will continue to return. Hopefully the practice will one day be declared illegal.

What about allowing baby boys to make an own decision as to whether they want a major part of their manhood surgically removed without them having any say in the matter? It is a personal decision, not one to be made by the "well-meaning" parents.

It is NOT a "choice to be made by the family", nor of the parents: it is a choice to be made by the person himself. And don't complain about others spelling circumcision wrong if you yourself cannot spell the simpler word "their" correctly.

I'm guessing you're pro-life too?
      [SIZE="5"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Be forever "knotty."[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] :hugs::freehugs::chairdance:

swedekid wrote:

Google "circumcision side effects". First link. NSFW obviously as I don't link it. How would you feel if thats what your penis looked like because you were circumcised?

That site kept saying that men have their frenum removed. We don't. Well, every circumcised guy I have been with has has his. I have mine. I know I have mine, it's pierced with a barbell.

Thats something else uncircumcised guys can't do, have frenulum piecings. Cause the foreskin would constantly cover it and infect it in the initial stages of pircing. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

joemoe93 wrote:

Ew. Penis piercings. That disgusts me to no end. Ew ew ew ew ew.

Mine isn't a big bulky looking thing. Just google frenum piercing. it's quite small.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]